• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

NiTEZ

Smash Apprentice
No, the mistake the Jets made was wasting time instead of running hurry up offense. They wasted way too much time. Then gave the Steelers the ball with what? 2 min left?

r0ni

Smash Cadet
Cyphus has a better beard imo. Sorry Taylor. xD

Sorry I haven't been updating the OP, I've been hela busy from school, work, and smash that I haven't been able to update it. ChKn, I just texted you Eet's password for whenever you want to update the OP. I apologize.

Good luck to everyone tonight at Cajun Smash, I hope everyone has fun! :D

Also, for anyone interested in Results from Locals Only last night:

1: Curlz (MK)
2: Blaise (Snake / Fox)
3: Roni (MK / Lucario / Falco)
4: Fang (MK / Game & Watch)
5: Oathkeeper (Pit)
5: MasterMajora (DK / Game & Watch)
7: FPDav (DK)
7: Nickels (Lucario)
9: Josh (MK)
9: Stefan (Snake)
LOL what curlz forgot to mention is after not losing a match i left and went to the bar in the middle of the tourney. haha

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
hey curlz, you know that smashboards has a trollface now, right?

: troll : = :troll:

D

Deleted member

and no one is saying "x race is best" but currently all the ladders are being led by protoss. toss are crushing terrans. z and t are about even on the standings

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
So i just reverse trolled the fuck outta my coworker not too long ago. It started Friday when he randomly text me from his Google Goggles number (let's you use your own phone services but changes your number to a number you can choose. So he played it off like it was the wrong number and that he was some random jump-off that was looking for some dick. Friday it was just talking about sex. Saturday we had a long conversation about having a threesome but with two guys. I "talked him into" a two girl three way the same day. Sunday he was talking about this imaginary woman's imaginary life. Finally today he tells me from the imaginary woman that she was born a man. At this point I wanted to keep trolling him but then decided I was wasting my time. I kept telling the imaginary woman that was my co worker that my co worker that was actually doing the impersonating was bi and would love to have a two guy three and then just put him on blast.

I prefer texting real women and IMing Sexy Ryu as opposed to trolling.

tl;dr
Don't try to troll me.
>>

Using green font to catch my eye :glare:

Also lmfao about the troll. XD
And lol @ Hyro

NiTEZ

Smash Apprentice
Ooh, football talk. Now I can contribute. Who ya got, Packer's O or Steeler's D? Or do you think Packer's D steps up and wins for em?

http://www.explosm.net/comics/2243/
Packers. Honestly, Pittsburgh would made more of an impression had they blown the Jets out, but couldn't handle a comeback and almost lost. Mark Sanchez ain't no Aaron Rodgers. Packs D is fine, the only thing they need to do is worry about tackling, because the Jets couldn't even do that. :glare:

ChKn

Smash Ace
No, the mistake the Jets made was wasting time instead of running hurry up offense. They wasted way too much time. Then gave the Steelers the ball with what? 2 min left?
No, their mistake was not getting a TD with 8ish minutes left. They got lucky with that safety lol They could have easily stopped the Steelers on that last drive to get good position with roughly 1 1/2 minutes left.

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
Nah, I like green. But I like pink more. What does your location mean? Is it a reference to something?

MY EX IS CURRENTLY PACKING HER SHIT AND FLYING OUT ON SATURDAY!!!
XD
No, my location isn't a reference to anything specific, but everything in general. Though, I might need to update it soon.

And congrats, I guess? You seem pretty happy about it. :p

BSP

Smash Legend
No ones looking for once.

Boring. So, who in BR can drive and would be willing to do carpools? We gotta get out more if we plan on getting any better.

Turazrok

Smash Master
I'd be more inclined if people found my wiimote.

besides BR is like 999x better than Laffy.

-Ran

Smash Master
I'm bored, and I want to play Smash tonight. Also, I'm going to finally buckle to the demands of my friend and get Starcraft 2.

Savon

Smash Ace
WTF? Who did you use and when? I wondered how ur name got on mywii. I should type a rant about how people do not use their real names whenit comes to video games sites later.

Turazrok

Smash Master
It was olimar and I tried to spike you off the side of halberd and sd'd losing 2-0.

Clearly I am salty.

Turazrok

Smash Master
I just OWN a car with my twin sister.

I can't drive.

My point was I WILL be driving in the future.

At this point looks like me and bsl are going to the YGO sneak peek tournament.

POINT

Top Bottom