• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

Savon

Smash Ace
The only thing about MvC3 cast wise that pissed me off was the lack of Dr. Strange. They have Shuma and Dorm, but not him? Seriously? I guess that is how the Megaman fans feel.

RjPunch

Smash Journeyman
it feels good when your opponent thinks they won when they see shedinja, but ragequit when they realize that bug isnt weak against steel, fighting, or bug. And when it kills a Garchomp in two hits. Oh what a good time. I dont know what Characters everyone used but There were more Diddys than usual.

D

Deleted member

p:m tourneys would be fun more than any other reason because anything could happen

'V'

Smash Lord
I might have to hack my Wii again for Project M...

I really want Black Cat for MvC3, but she's not gonna be in. That's really all I want from the Marvel side. I don't really like the Marvel cast very much.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Wait wait wait wait wait.

WTF? $15k? ****s that serious? What?

I mean. Thats insane. In-. ****ing. Sane.

This money match is going to be more intense than the camping trip last weekend.

D

Deleted member

i dont know anymore but i think. if clockwork wins all the rest of the games he gets 11,000

Top Bottom