• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
gnt? hell yeah.

also bsp vs curlz was the only set i watched cause melee and project m are too fun but lol it was a gg
1: I had no idea P:M was there. I didn't look around enough. Wtf. In Feb I need to seriously get in on this. Hopefully I can go to another one in Feb.

2: Didn't know you were there, eet o.o

[collapse=Quotes from forever ago]
Flounda, the obvious answer is to just kick Curlz in the ballz.
tl;dr LOL

also, i feel like people are much more willing to read shorter paragraphs. keep that in mind. lazy community.
Too true. XD

I blame the younger generations. Rap music and raves, whatever.
And of course someone has to generalize everything. :glare:

Fools.

Project M is soooooo good.

AND ITS NOT EVEN IN BETA.

True melee sequel.
Thiiiiiis

Thought I was the only one.
You're never the only one... ever XD

Doesn't matter where y'all are on the PR cause y'all would still lose to people that stopped playing a year ago (yes I'm talking about me) now stfu and go practice if you actually care.
XD

Sudai prolly wasn't playing to win.

Sudai invented play to gay.
So much this

Woo, guys, apparently I recently beat Cancer! :D

Now I just gotta give birth to these damned twins..
lolicwutudidthar
[/collapse]

NiTEZ

Smash Apprentice
Hmm, thought that was you walking in with your father...then again I didn't remember what u looked like since LasT.

Guys, of all the CIs this was the biggest turnout we've had ever. Almost double our usual. I can confidently say that if this happens all the time, me and Rj will feel much better running the tourneys. Next date TBA!

Blaise

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3454-1078-3265
1: I had no idea P:M was there. I didn't look around enough. Wtf. In Feb I need to seriously get in on this. Hopefully I can go to another one in Feb.

2: Didn't know you were there, eet o.o
Project M is so well done. I heard about it a year and didn't care whatsoever but once I experienced it... oh yeah.

BSP

Smash Legend
Nitez so underrated, future #1 louisiana player, calling it now

Best project M chars are obviously mario dk and falcon
I beat nitez before, so i must be future #0 right?

jokes aside, project M is pretty cool. I'm garbage at it though.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Lol, yeah. I remember that one time where the XXX was Curlz, and so you money matched him.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
Maybe...

But the match of the day totally goes to my Peach taking 6 stocks from a Double Mario team by herself with her teammate already dead. Best comeback ever.
Yeah, sorry for dying like that.

I'm glad I went to yesterday's tournament. Project M is very likely to be the one thing to get me into the Smash scene full time.

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
Hmm, thought that was you walking in with your father...then again I didn't remember what u looked like since LasT.
Was my grandfather. XD

Project M is so well done. I heard about it a year and didn't care whatsoever but once I experienced it... oh yeah.
Once I heard all the hype, I got curious and asked about all the details and started hyping it myself. I can't believe I had a chance to play it but didn't even see x.x

who wants to do Project M tournies now? me
+1 for P:M tournies. I'd enter.

Savon

Smash Ace
Felicia was like that in mvc2. The moment I used her I thought "wtf is this sonic?"

I am quite happy with the MvC3 cast. No shotos, not too many x-men or street fighters, and a lot of interesting curveball characters to keep things interesting. Capcom did a great a job of making their cast interesting. You can't really make a BAD Marvel cast. The Capcom side sucked in MvC2.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
Captain Commando = C. Viper
Well, sorta. And the lack of Megaman is odd, but I wouldn't be surprised if he's DLC like Jill and Shuma-Gorath.

Haggar's supposed to have a Psylocke-like assist. I'm curious as to why no Venom. It could've been a RAM thing like how the Human Torch was cut. I can't remember who, but someone's supposed to be Strider-ish.

BlueBomberXTJ

Smash Cadet
Seth said that ram was never an issue with any character.
also i dun liek characters Similar to older characters.
I still want those characters in.
Like Dantes assist being similar to Captain commando. He still isn't captain commando

Top Bottom