• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

ChKn

Smash Ace
Cajun Smash is the next Saturday.

I'm not going to CI tomorrow. I got some **** to do for CSM next weekend. We're gonna see a decent amount of new players(I hope).

NiTEZ

Smash Apprentice
Don't forget the other carpool. Supposedly, jio, JNig, and Arcadia are coming too.

Edit: Me and Rj will be at the venue tomorrow by 11, if you want early friendlies or something of the kind, bring a setup( This is only for people showing up that early).

D

Deleted member

who is the universal person in the community that everyone loves currently?
roni?
it was ffox 6 years ago

happy bday bsl

Curlz

Smash Lord
Bsp, on the real. Team with me!

Also, Lafayette will have a setup.

Carpool: Curlz, Nickels, Fang, Blaise
Carpool 2: RickyB, Lee, Roni (maybe)

D

Deleted member

well its not nicknyte thats for sure. its also not me. for reasons like that.

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
i still love flarefox very much and would share a bed w/ him anytime

as far as 'most popular/liked smasher in la atm'...everyone's favorite sandnigger gets my vote

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
Nicknyte is loved by Thousands. Also, Blaise, play Yoshi again. Vectorman is hogging too much glory and his smugness pisses me off often :D

Hyro

Smash Lord
YOOOOOOOOOOOO

I'm selling my small tv to the highest bidder

text me if you want it

Nikz0r

Smash Apprentice
NNID
nik615
3DS FC
4468-0969-5023
who is the universal person in the community that everyone loves currently?

Clearly it's Vince, the Sham-Wow guy. Beats up *****es and made sham-wow. Obviously.

Edit: Also, if anyone has an extra controller they could bring that I could use I'd be greatly appreciative. All I have right now is a wavebird since the rest of my wired controllers are at a friends and I don't think he'll be awake for a while... But if I have to make this wavebird work I will dammit. :p

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
worst match for me today was against Fang. did anyone see it? it was sooooooo dumb.

my last stock, i died from the laser, cause i thought i was out of it and stopped SDIing. :glare:

BSP

Smash Legend
Not as sexy as me and Mura's double Luigi team

But seriously, idk what i did this time lol. This is was my worst tournament yet...it's probably because I didn't go Mario and Luigi enough. And I'm seriously going to pick up MK, the bat is too good.

Only about 7 months till I can get a real offline regimen going. Then I'll be good.

NiTEZ

Smash Apprentice
I did sorta ok.
7th place.
I just wana get to 1-4th lol.

How sexy was my zss every1
:awesome:
It was very fast!

I got 4th, but I wasn't proud in the way I did it. I really don't know, this tourney was weird to me, because my first match I got put into losers and then from there I started beating everyone and then I lost to JNig in a horrible fashion. I guess I should stop doubting myself and my skills, I feel like if I played with you guys more, I'd do much better or atleast put up more of a challenge. I'm much too nervous and impatient during my matches.

BSP

Smash Legend
It was very fast!

I got 4th, but I wasn't proud in the way I did it. I really don't know, this toruney was weird to me, because my first match I got put into losers and then from there I started beating everyone and then I lost to JNig in a horrible fashion. I guess I should stop doubting myself and my skills, I feel like if I played with you guys more, I'd do much better or atleast put up more of a challenge. I'm much too nervous and impatient during my matches.
Nitez you aren't bad.

Me on the other hand...I feel like I'm decent, but I still can't decide who to pick. I might just do Mario/Luigi with MK for the MK MU, since I learned just how unwinnable that is.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
I had fun today. Now I want to play Project M badly after getting the chance to play it today.

NiTEZ

Smash Apprentice
Actually give me the bracket.
You'll have to wait until RJ gets home and post the results.

GGs Blue Bomber! You're pretty good too! I don't think I've ever played such a fast paced match like that. I don't even think I know how to fight a match that fast, I usually just go with the flow. Maybe I should start standing up during my tourney matches, it'll bring out the ADHD in me lol :awesome:

On another note, Falcons are gettin ***** up da ***!

BlueBomberXTJ

Smash Cadet
I know Luigi and Mario vs Mk is a rly bad Mu.
but somtimes u just gota stick it out.
Play smarter.
Its what i try to do.

But i literally feel like i cant beat falco xD
Idk who i should use for some backup vs falco since Zss is like the only fun character to me.

BSP

Smash Legend
I know Luigi and Mario vs Mk is a rly bad Mu.
but somtimes u just gota stick it out.
Play smarter.
Its what i try to do.
This isn't one of those times. All I have to do is put my character badge on MK and it becomes winnable :)

But seriously, good MKs don't drop games to Mario or Luigi , unless mario gets that lucky fludd KO or Luigi gets an Up B. MK literally has something for your everything if you're Mario or Luigi. And Norfair. :glare:

When are we gonna ban that stage? lol

Top Bottom