• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

Savon

Smash Ace
I wish I could have been there. I would have shaken the foundation and wrecked yall ****. Next time I guess........

NiTEZ

Smash Apprentice
I wish I could have been there. I would have shaken the foundation and wrecked yall ****. Next time I guess........
Nah bro, I lost one match and then I was hot up until my set with JNig. I don't even know wtf happened because I felt I was going to be put out of losers immediately. It was like a spark within me that said, you're going to do well. Either way, RJ told me how unlucky I was. If I did win this touney, I'd have to beat Jio, then JNig, then Hyro, and then Lee twice...that **** is impossible unless I pull some Gnes or ADHD type **** which I don't have atm.

Sudai

Stuff here
You sure you don't wanna use a better john? Like, it was raining and made your joints swell up so it was harder to play? :awesome:

Still my favorite john from one of my favorite smashers. XD

Savon

Smash Ace
Nah bro, I lost one match and then I was hot up until my set with JNig. I don't even know wtf happened because I felt I was going to be put out of losers immediately. It was like a spark within me that said, you're going to do well. Either way, RJ told me how unlucky I was. If I did win this touney, I'd have to beat Jio, then JNig, then Hyro, and then Lee twice...that **** is impossible unless I pull some Gnes or ADHD type **** which I don't have atm.

I could totally picture you having a super *** anime inner monologue to make yourself have hope.

ChKn

Smash Ace
Falcons got butt****ed by the Packers. The funny thing is that if the Seahawks win, they get home-field for the NFC Championships lol.

D

Deleted member

didnt realize there was a new gnt... its a shame that game costs so freaking much. its really fun for liek a month, then you never play it til the next one comes out.

MuraRengan

Banned via Warnings
Great tournament. Obviously team Double Dragon was the most electrifying spectacle of awesomeness of the day. BSP too good.

Turazrok

Smash Master
I had doubles.

You should've gotten in on that P:M.

I almost cried tears of joy when I landed a sacred combo to win the match.

Somebody saved it somewhere

Also yeah I was mad I got usurped from a melee side event

'V'

Smash Lord
GG's today guys. Lost to 2 Diddys today. That monkey is seriously annoying.

Project M Zelda, Peach, and Toon Link are awesome.

Blaise

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3454-1078-3265
Nitez so underrated, future #1 louisiana player, calling it now

Best project M chars are obviously mario dk and falcon

Top Bottom