• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

Turazrok

Smash Master
LOL Did everyone going to Oh Snap change their minds to go to CI? iceman bro, you should show up, we're having Brawl and Melee. And it seems like a better turnout than usual.
Heyo signups start at 12 but when's the latest you'd let me get there?

Nikz0r

Smash Apprentice
NNID
nik615
3DS FC
4468-0969-5023
One time I was smoking in this tattoo parlor on Government st, I don't remember why, and this weird emo chick was getting her nipple piereced. Anyway, we were both waiting in the little room with a tv and she told me the cash cab cash was fake and they just mail you a check. The things ya learn..

Turazrok

Smash Master
Omg best CI ever.

Me and BB for #1 teams.

Also I may be there at 12:30 if I go grab my xbox and wii.

I do need to work at H4H then shower.

Unless you guys dont mind if I'm nasty.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Regardless of who you choose to go, I have to be there. You owe me two skull****ings, if I'm not mistaken.

Or is it I owe you? I don't know how I should word that...

Savon

Smash Ace
Man **** yall. I wanna go to CI so bad. When is the next tournament in LA?

If Ran does not come back from his break anytime soon, would people want to come to any Dibbz tournaments if me and Mura took over?

Savon

Smash Ace
I have a debate tournament that does not even have the events I like to do. I can't make it unfortunately.

Keep in mind that no matter what you all say my mom is going to forever see you as a bunch of white people who smoke weed, drink, and would result in me dying in a car wreck because of the aforementioned actions.

Still LF>White parents

Curlz

Smash Lord
IceMann, team with me again for Chinese Inn!

I'm taking a carpool of Lafayette players to CI because plans for Oh Snap fell through. Fang, Nickels, Blaise, and I are all going.

NiTEZ

Smash Apprentice
I have a debate tournament that does not even have the events I like to do. I can't make it unfortunately.

Keep in mind that no matter what you all say my mom is going to forever see you as a bunch of white people who smoke weed, drink, and would result in me dying in a car wreck because of the aforementioned actions.

Still LF>White parents
Savon, the TOs are black. Tell your mom that.

IceMann, team with me again for Chinese Inn!

I'm taking a carpool of Lafayette players to CI because plans for Oh Snap fell through. Fang, Nickels, Blaise, and I are all going.
Curlz, if you don't pull through, I'll kick your *** :awesome:

Curlz

Smash Lord
We already have carpool arragnments and everything. Don't worry, we'll be there. :]

Also, @Savon: If you start up Dibbz tournies again, I'll be more than happy to help out.

Edit: I'm trying to get in touch with ChKn. I want a full carpool for CI.

Turazrok

Smash Master
Lol Icemann curlz too free.

laffy too free.

Big *** tourney is what its lookin like

eet

Smash Ace
Ooh America, I'm so glad all of our tax money & half the scientist in the world are being used so 20 year old Americans can ghost ride Humvees in between sniping Muslims for oil.

NiTEZ

Smash Apprentice
Hyro,

If you're in BR and need a ride just let me know and I'll pick you up from LSU if you're there right now... If you're in NOLA, I can't help much. Sorry. T_T

So much win! :awesome:

Edit: Also I would like to reiterate the bring set-ups statement! Please if you can, bring set-ups, last time we were lucky to actually get some set-ups despite a low turnout, but seeing as how this will be big, I ask that you bring set-ups if possible. If you want to play X-box some, bring 360 controllers too, there'll be Black Ops and Blazblue(if someone brings this). Have fun!

Curlz

Smash Lord
To anyone who remembers me asking for legal help with the guy that stole my song. I got in touch with my lawyer and I sent him this message.

Dear Mr. *** ******, (name concealed for legal reasons)

It has come my attention that you have accessed my song "You're My One" featuring ToxicSkyMeltdown and have uploaded it to your Monster Heart PureVolume account and renamed the song as "Maya". I have tried to get in touch with you multiple times to ask you nicely to take it down, but you simply denied talking to me at every attempt that I have made.

To my knowledge, stealing a song made originally by someone else and claiming it as your own, with no credit to the original artist, is known as Copyright Infringement. Since this were the case, I have contacted my lawyer and he has stated that in order for this to be Copyright Infringement I would need a valid copyright on the song "You're My One" and I would need to prove that the song is, in fact, mine in a court of law.

I do have my copyrights for the song and I am willing to take any sort of legal action necessary against you to take the song down. If you do not take down the song "Maya", originally named "You're My One", off of your Monster Heart PureVolume account within the next 48 hours, I will be pressing charges against you that can scale up to $150,000 in pressed charges or a prison sentence.

Thank you,
Jared LeBouef
Outlandish Behavior

Sound good?

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
To anyone who remembers me asking for legal help with the guy that stole my song. I got in touch with my lawyer and I sent him this message.

Dear Mr. *** ******, (name concealed for legal reasons)

It has come my attention that you have accessed my song "You're My One" featuring ToxicSkyMeltdown and have uploaded it to your Monster Heart PureVolume account and renamed the song as "Maya". I have tried to get in touch with you multiple times to ask you nicely to take it down, but you simply denied talking to me at every attempt that I have made.

To my knowledge, stealing a song made originally by someone else and claiming it as your own, with no credit to the original artist, is known as Copyright Infringement. Since this were the case, I have contacted my lawyer and he has stated that in order for this to be Copyright Infringement I would need a valid copyright on the song "You're My One" and I would need to prove that the song is, in fact, mine in a court of law.

I do have my copyrights for the song and I am willing to take any sort of legal action necessary against you to take the song down. If you do not take down the song "Maya", originally named "You're My One", off of your Monster Heart PureVolume account within the next 48 hours, I will be pressing charges against you that can scale up to $150,000 in pressed charges or a prison sentence.

Thank you,
Jared LeBouef
Outlandish Behavior

Sound good?
puttin on the big boy pants and gettin **** done. awwright. sue the **** out of him, lmao.

Hyro

Smash Lord
^lmao

and yeeeeesssssss

i should be back at lsu by saturday so i'll hit you up to let you know for sure nick :D

but if im still in nola then D:

iceman48

Smash Journeyman
Besides the slightly bad grammar, the awful name, and the ****ty song, yeah dude, you're going about it the right way.

RickyB

Smash Cadet
If by any chance one of you has and extra grey joystick for a gamecube controller could you please bring it to the CI. I would really appreciate it.

I'll be by the laffy play'n trade with Lee around 4 for friendlys

Top Bottom