• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

BlueBomberXTJ

Smash Cadet
You use falco as well? Falco and zss are pretty sexy on teams. @turaz

The manga has like 200 chapters. Id probably love it.
I hate the short and sweet things like the anime but it was still good.

@ sudai

Turazrok

Smash Master
Lol you trollin with that falco talk.

I can go olimar/wario/zamus/meta.

I can attempt snake and falco if you want :X

Oh **** totally should go d3

eet

Smash Ace
Freezing seemed okay -- way too much random *** fan service, and that's not just this anime but just a recurring thing in anime. Like seriously, it's cool to show panties once in a while but it honestly ruins the integrity of the anime for me if half the camera angles start out under a girl's skirt and every chick has enormous boobs with skin tight clothes. Maybe I'm outgrowing anime or get laid and exposed to boobs enough, but it just gets in my way of enjoying the actual show lol. I guess sex has always sold, though.

I also watched that new zombie anime, Kore wa Zombie Desu ka?(Is this a Zombie? lol) it seems pretty cool/weird, too. My favorite so far, judging only on first episodes, has been Level E - the one where the dude has an alien for a roommate. It's funny and seems like it might be a cool world. Did anyone watch the new Wolverine anime? It's hilarious cause it's Xmen but anime.

And I thought Gantz already had an anime? now theres a movie? I know the manga was way longer, iirc.

Turazrok

Smash Master
My post count is my birth year.

NEVER POST AGAIN

Sudai and Eric should come to CI :p

D

Deleted member

high school of the dead is hilarious. gantz is pretty good. i watched the anime then read the most up to date manga chapter and just said: wtf?

asking again, has anyone seen tim's copy of brawl?

Sudai

Stuff here
high school of the dead is hilarious. gantz is pretty good. i watched the anime then read the most up to date manga chapter and just said: wtf?
Yeah, **** gets crazy, but in a well explained way lol

asking again, has anyone seen tim's copy of brawl?
I can leave one of mine over there if y'all don't find it. I hardly ever play and when I do it's never at home.

Turazrok

Smash Master
Case Closed is getting ridiculous lol.

By this time in the manga even if he was turned back into a kid he should've grown back up :X

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
I can leave one of mine over there if y'all don't find it. I hardly ever play and when I do it's never at home.
if you dont give it to them, can i have it? mine is dumb all the time.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Lmao.

Capricorn - Jan 20 to Feb 16
Aquarius - Feb 16 to Mar 11
Pisces - Mar 11 to Apr 18
Aries - Apr 18 to May 13
Taurus - May 13 to Jun 21
Gemini - Jun 21 to Jul 20
Cancer - Jul 20 to Aug 10
Leo - Aug 10 to Sep 16
Virgo - Sep 16 to Oct 30
Libra - Oct 30 to Nov 23
Scorpius - Nov 23 to Nov 29
Ophiuchus - Nov 29 to Dec 17
Sagittarius - Dec 17 to Jan 20
New zodiac sign+dates.

What are/were you guys?

Curlz

Smash Lord
How can they have a NEW Zodiac Sign? I will not accept the fact that I am now a Gemini. I will forever be a Cancer.

'V'

Smash Lord
There's so much going on in this thread right now, that it makes me want to puke.

Taylor, I remember seeing it on that little table by the couches one of the last few times I was playing Melee over there. Check there? It also might have been misplaced or accidentally taken after that Play N' Trade tourney when everyone went over there to hang out, though.

jiovanni007

Smash Ace
@Zodiacs
The earth along with its axial rotation also has a wobble. The signs of the Zodiac are 12 constellations that are in a perfect (enough) circle that at one time during the year line up with the sun. The dates and corresponding sign is the constellation that is hidden by the brilliance of the sun. The wobble of the Earth causes the signs to shift after a certain amount of time. Therefore with the old zodiac system the dates didn't match up with the corresponding shined out constellation

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
There's so much going on in this thread right, that it makes me want to puke.
its not like we're spamming with random ****. its all at least somewhat coherent. would you rather us talk about one subject, like religion or something?

'V'

Smash Lord
its not like we're spamming with random ****. its all at least somewhat coherent. would you rather us talk about one subject, like religion or something?
You go from the PR, to 2 stocks, to playing to gay, to manga, to anime, to post random pictures, to new zodiac signs. All in the course of 3 hours... And during all that time, only one person responded to an important post about a missing Brawl disc.

"what is this i don't even..?" That's all I've got to say.

I was a cancer, but now Gemini. It's like I'm from a Mega Man game now. :)

D

Deleted member

wow. having a new zodiac is even more ******** than believing in the zodiac.
and yeah we cant find tim's copy. we all remember seeing it on the table too but now its gone... where do these things go. im still missing all my wii cables and my copy of brawl and my memory card too. i want to find the void of lost game stuff. it'll be like christmas.

and lol at vaughns post. so true

'V'

Smash Lord
Yeah, if it were all in person. This is a forum, however, so important posts get skipped over, like the one that I mentioned earlier.

Nikz0r

Smash Apprentice
NNID
nik615
3DS FC
4468-0969-5023
I haven't seen anyone in forever, so suffice to say, I haven't seen the brawl disc. >.<

Also I was a gemini... Now I'm a Taurus... or Tauros if you will. :3

Top Bottom