• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

D

Deleted member

no johns cuz you dont need them. it probably makes you more of a man infact.

BlueBomberXTJ

Smash Cadet
Okay guys, time for some business. WHOBO is coming up in two months but I'm not about last minute **** when I travel so we're gonna start getting things together right now. First and foremost, I'll be renting a car for my carpool (standard 5 passenger) simply because I don't want to take my personal car to Houston. Housing was a little more difficult this time but I did find an amazing hotel at an amazing price but its four miles from the venue. The difference in price is $100+ per night for the closer hotels and LA is kinda cheap.

Another thing is that we have to leave on time for this one. No johns from MLG since I love you guys and have too much fun but I want to be on time for this tournament. Would be awesome if Laffy would house us Thursday night =) to make the five hour drive become a three hour drive.
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=287843
Yea I really need to get to this.
Gona save up for it get ready and situated if I can go.

MuraRengan

Banned via Warnings
^most lulz i've had today

Ok, situation: Savon wants a hot pocket, but the guy who has them says that Savon has to suck a d!ck to get one. So Savon agrees to do Ness dittos over it. If Savon loses, he has to suck a d!ck, if he wins, he gets a hot pocket. But Savon b!tches out of the Ness dittos and does Lucas vs. Ness instead. This was recorded.

Game 1 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7zElUoDa3U
Game 2 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M3pk7fmbc_A
Game 3 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQYCzqkRw6o

Btw, i think the sound is desynched. Makes the hype sound random at times.

Savon

Smash Ace
That is not what happened david u ******. Way to cherry pick info to make me look bad. He tricked me into shaking his hand way before the games, and the ness ditto was something that Romel agreed would be lame to do. I never agreed to any sucking of any sort. Go eat a sack of baby ****s

ChKn

Smash Ace
Oh and at the venue @ CSM, snacks and candy will be sold. Idk how much tho. Sodas will be 50 cents.

Curlz

Smash Lord
Jio, once you get everything situated for Whobo, let me know how many people will be coming with you so I ask about housing. Thanks.

BSP

Smash Legend
Yeah if it's over one day, I won't even bother asking :(

But early good luck to anyone who's going

jiovanni007

Smash Ace

GOL | 482 | JSalt

The Folse Deity
NNID
JSalty
Jio, he offered housing for us the night before we leave, to make the "trip" shorter. I really don't want to ask for ANOTHER day off of work, so we shouldn't need housing in Laffy unless we absolutely have to.

Sudai

Stuff here
So, because I'm bored, and Hyro is an Arab, I accidentally broke one of Window 7's power saver safeguards. If you raise the time for the monitor to turn off, it automatically increases the time for your system to shut off at the same time (no system, no monitor, makes sense to include that) but if you just changed the system time to go off at an earlier time, it won't effect the monitor time. I thought it was awesome.

Then I was high the whole time.

I realized it was probably a feature added because it has uses. Which is exactly why I found out about it. Wanted to have a way to put my my system to sleep quickly by just walking away, but not shut off while I'm at it that quickly. I also didn't want to have to change that though.

Sooooooo, too easy. Groveshark and movie/streams keep my system "active." Just have to pause groveshark or finish whatever I'm watching and walk away. woo.

I should prolly sleep now.

Then I got pissed off cause smashboards spazed and lost my post when I hit post. But it's ok cause a google chrome app caulse Lazarus saved that **** for me yo.

Oh, and in the end, I know it was all pointless (win+l=same thing), but ultimately everything's pointless. It was an awesome adventure though so **** it. :0

eet

Smash Ace
Agreed, no way he would have cared to type that much sober. lol

and i dunno who day9 is but that ***** look weird and im too lazy to understand the sc2 jargon filled rap.

jiovanni007

Smash Ace
Jio, he offered housing for us the night before we leave, to make the "trip" shorter. I really don't want to ask for ANOTHER day off of work, so we shouldn't need housing in Laffy unless we absolutely have to.
Oh you right, I don't listen to myself sometimes, let alone other people. I'm gonna have to work Thursday night too JNig so if we go to Laffy Thursday night like we did for MLG we can wake up 2 hours earlier. If we leave from NOLA then we'd have to leave at like 7 am but from Laffy that's like 9 am. Makes a big difference since I usually stay up until 2am anyway.

NiTEZ

Smash Apprentice
I could try to stay with NOLA Jio, but I'd need a way to get to NOLA. Also, how much do you think the hotel and everything would end up costing in total?

Top Bottom