• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

ChKn

Smash Ace
Someone bring a table to CSM just in case lol.

Also, be careful when parking. I have no clue if the cops are gonna check that day. How was parking last tournament @ UL?

Savon

Smash Ace
Persian=Arab
Hyro=Arab
Hyro=Persian

Jiovanni007=Jiovanni
Jiovanni=Team Rocket
Team Rocket=Jesse/James/Meowth
Jiovanni007=Meowth

Persian>Meowth
Hyro>Jiovanni007

Savon

Smash Ace
lmao

lmao

shut up

you came to CI but it's like you weren't even there

you know why? cuz no one noticed you

you know why? cuz you can't talk in blue

LOLOLOLOLOL. The not talking in blue part was honestly some funny ****. Could you imagine somebody trying to talk in blue? The very idea of that is just awesome.

What if we COULD though? :yeahboi:

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
Sudai > all > me
Fix'd

suck more dick
XD

shut up

you came to CI but it's like you weren't even there

you know why? cuz no one noticed you

you know why? cuz you can't talk in blue
Lmfao XD

Wasn't trying to be noticed. Was actually trying to stay in the background because I like observing more than participating in some cases. :p

Also, I can most certainly talk in blue. You've never heard me.

Hyro

Smash Lord
Fix'd

XD

Lmfao XD

Wasn't trying to be noticed. Was actually trying to stay in the background because I like observing more than participating in some cases. :p

Also, I can most certainly talk in blue. You've never heard me.
You should talk in spanish for everyone's inconvenience.

-Ran

Smash Master
I miss you all. =/ Maybe it's the sinus infection, or the medication, but I think I want to start to play Brawl again.

jiovanni007

Smash Ace
Holy ****, John goin in hard lololololol.

Curlz you got **** ***** right there.

I wish I woulda known you were 17 Sexy Ryu. I would've at least taken you to my car and made out for a bit.:cool::cool::cool::cool:

edit: Ran Iji go to Dibbz tomorrow.

Curlz

Smash Lord
So I'm gonna rant to you guys real quick. You do not have to read if you do not want to. I'm just in a weird mood to where I need to get my feelings across.

So its 2011 and I feel that everything for me has changed, and too much. At this time last year I felt that I've realized who I was, but now its like I feel like I'm still learning just about myself. I'm sure even you guys have realized how much I've changed just in the past month.

Last year I was so opposed to drugs and alcohol that I would either get mad at or stop talking to any person that would do it. Eventually it came to the point where I've realized that there's no avoiding it, there will always be people that will be doing those things, so I mainly kept my opinions to myself. I promised myself that I would never succumb to doing drugs or drinking and that I would always live a sober life no matter what happens. Anyone who wanted to do it could do it all they want as long as they didn't pressure me to do it or anything. Like I said, I kept my opinions to myself unless asked about, but I would always judge people in my mind, causing me to be close-minded at times, but low-and-behold look at me now.

I was so against it originally that it ruined 2 relationships of mine in 2010.

This time last year I spent all my time over some girl named "Jay". I met her in November of 09 and I spent nearly every day with her. I wanted her to be happy and I would have done damn near anything just to make her smile, but all that time was lost just to have us crash and burn in a relationship from February to April. She cheated on me, we talked it through, and continued dating. we broke up because she started smoking and I got mad at her and told her I didn't want to talk to her anymore.

Around the end of May I met a girl named "Rose". We dated for a good 2 months and broke up around the time of MechaCon (not sure if any of you noticed that I was on the phone alot during MechaCon this past year....its because I was trying to talk to her about our relationship) but we attempted to stay friends. I spent nearly everyday with her when we dated since it was the summer. We basically lived together and I was almost convinced that I was in love with her, but she started smoking weed, I got mad at her, and we ended it.

I got completely mad at these girls because they went against what I believed in fully knowing that I was, in fact, against it and then look what I do. How should I feel about myself for doing what I'm doing?

Its a weird and confusing feeling that I smoke now. It didn't exactly hit me until just now that I'm going completely against what I was fully believed in before. Its really complicated because I STILL get mad at people and judge them whenever they get high or drink or smoke. I don't know why it bothers me like it does, but even though I get high on almost a weekly basis now I still get upset with people whenever they smoke.

My current girlfriend, for example, smokes. She has her own personal dealer and she's only 16. She randomly calls me and lets me know that she's high and it upsets me. She's not noticeably different when she's high and I'm not upset because I'm not high myself, or any stupid reason, but I get upset and judge her or any of my friends or anyone I know if they tell me that they're high or something of the sort. I smoke on my own sometimes and everything is all dandy about it, but as soon as someone else smokes without me, its immediately wrong. Does that make my a hypocrite?

Not only that, but I feel that I can't seem to appreciate this girl as the previous two girls I mentioned. Sure, I care about her and want to make her happy, but there's something missing in this relationship. I don't feel like I can open up to her emotionally like I did with Jay or Rose.

What's wrong with me? >.<

Sudai

Stuff here
So its 2011 and I feel that everything for me has changed, and too much. At this time last year I felt that I've realized who I was, but now its like I feel like I'm still learning just about myself.
Read that and stopped. The human brain doesn't stop developing till somewhere around 25. Even after that 'who you are' is constantly changing with every experience you have.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Yes, Curlz, it makes you a huge hypocrite.

Lol, my phone autocapitalizes Curlz.

Top Bottom