• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

MuraRengan

Banned via Warnings
You guys need to idolize a ***** with a figure. VJ is beautiful and everything, but it's evident that she's never going to delop any curves. I'd have a lot more fun with keke palmer.

Also the girly avys make it hard to take you seiously.

NiTEZ

Smash Apprentice
You guys need to idolize a ***** with a figure. VJ is beautiful and everything, but it's evident that she's never going to delop any curves. I'd have a lot more fun with keke palmer.

Also the girly avys make it hard to take you seiously.
Look up Nina Dobrev, that will be VJ in 4 yrs.

And no, VJ > Ariana=Liz Gillies! :awesome:

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
You guys need avatars that have manly men. Cause then no one will doubt your manliness, and everyone will take you completely seriously at all times. Like me. I'm a perfect example of this. Look at how manly my avatar is. Now look at how serious my post is.

QED.

Turazrok

Smash Master
My avatar isn't manly :X But he can't die mostly.

Does that count? Jumps off hospitals, gets fatalitied at least once a chapter, and is mostly afraid of anything.

Wut up

Curlz

Smash Lord
You guys need avatars that have manly men. Cause then no one will doubt your manliness, and everyone will take you completely seriously at all times. Like me. I'm a perfect example of this. Look at how manly my avatar is. Now look at how serious my post is.

QED.
amidoinitrite?

Hyro

Smash Lord
what does mine mean :/

oh. classic. fresh. golden. i hold the key to everything. i steal *****es hearts. two at a time. and i'm a lion. a beast. a mother****in monster.

...........right?

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Alright, quick question. Doin a little testicular research. From personal experience, is the ball that hangs lower opposite from the side of your body that you keep your wallet? (ex. left ball is lower, right pocket keeps wallet). Of course this only applies to people who keep wallets in their back pockets and folks with balls.
Yes. Left ball, right pocket. Although, I don't think they're related. I'm right handed, so I think that's why it's in my right pocket.

BlueBomberXTJ

Smash Cadet
My avi da bess.
<3

anyways I think its gona be a ***** going to any tournament thats in lafeyete...
Who from baton rouge is active here that goes to anything Laffy New Orleans or anywhere else.

Turazrok

Smash Master
Me and BSL go to laffy tournaments cuz they're free but today we're working at habitat.

Entreri

Smash Cadet
I bet the average age of a smasher in BR is like two or three years greater than NO.

Speaking of which who currently holds the title of oldest smasher in LA?

We probably need to figure out the best beard too...

'V'

Smash Lord
Somebody should update the thread because the Chinese Inn tourney happened nearly a week ago and there's another tourney tomorrow.

Hyro

Smash Lord
Joke time! What do you call someone who eats female genitalia?

A cuntface!!!

Get it?! Because like...you know your face...it's like......by her ****....

ok real talk i just wanted to say cuntface again

Turazrok

Smash Master
I bet the average age of a smasher in BR is like two or three years greater than NO.

Speaking of which who currently holds the title of oldest smasher in LA?

We probably need to figure out the best beard too...
I sink our average pretty low.

I thought I was the youngest until I met that 12 year old adam kid.

Savon

Smash Ace
LOLOL Adam is 16. But if you are reading this Adam LOL at people thinking you look 12.

Get ya facial hair game up son.

Top Bottom