• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

Savon

Smash Ace
I am gonna be pissed if nom is the last weekend of February. That is the same weekend as the biggest debate tournament of the year for my team. It the city district tournament to qualify for nationals.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Wednesdays @ 7:00 DBZ Abridged.

Rofl. I'll have to bookmark that website. Thanks, bro.

ChKn

Smash Ace
Seriously, who is coming to Lafayette tonight? I don't have any of your numbers, so I'll have no clue where you guys are at. I need some decent numbers so we can host more tourneys at UL.

IShouldBeStudying

Smash Apprentice
I feel bad for not being able to make this. Haha. I'll be late so at around 7pm if anyone is at Cajun smash and wants to play, text me. I'll try show up for friendlies.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
curlz does drugs now, and is no longer responsible. what did you expect?

-Ran

Smash Master
Check engine light is on for my car, so I'm not going to make a random appearance like I was planning on doing.

Hyro

Smash Lord
oh im in br, if anyones going to that tourney today text me i might come with ya

ChKn

Smash Ace
I'll be heading over to the venue in like 30 minutes. We should be getting some Papa Johns(no pun) tonight for everyone that shows. If the front door is locked, then go to the side. From the I-beams, take a left, then go down the side of the building until you see an opening. Take a right, then another right and open the door. You should see an IEEE sticker on your right.

D

Deleted member

the picture comparison is bull****. very republican of you ricky. i could go find pics of cyphus' beard looking poorly groomed and mine looking freshly groomed and compare them as well, but i won't because im better than you.

Sudai

Stuff here
From seeing Taylor/Cyphus a good bit. The picture is pretty accurate as to your 'average beard'. Will say that a picture like that is normally BS cause it's easy to find extremities, but when everyone knows those 'extremities' to be fairly accurate.. :awesome:

Face it Taytay, Cyphus puts more effort into his beard on a more frequent basis. Of course he's gonna win.

Curlz

Smash Lord
Cyphus has a better beard imo. Sorry Taylor. xD

Sorry I haven't been updating the OP, I've been hela busy from school, work, and smash that I haven't been able to update it. ChKn, I just texted you Eet's password for whenever you want to update the OP. I apologize.

Good luck to everyone tonight at Cajun Smash, I hope everyone has fun! :D

Also, for anyone interested in Results from Locals Only last night:

1: Curlz (MK)
2: Blaise (Snake / Fox)
3: Roni (MK / Lucario / Falco)
4: Fang (MK / Game & Watch)
5: Oathkeeper (Pit)
5: MasterMajora (DK / Game & Watch)
7: FPDav (DK)
7: Nickels (Lucario)
9: Josh (MK)
9: Stefan (Snake)

-Ran

Smash Master
I'll be honest, I've never seen you with a groom beard Talyor. In fact, my mental picture of you is of a man with a somewhat oversized, slightly soiled T-shirt, with pajama pants on. I've never seen you in anything else. xD

Thus, Cyphus has the better beard. ;d

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Not enough evidence. Outside of the board, I've got 12-2 in favor of my hypothesis.
you should also check what their dominant hand is, because IMO thats what determines the pocket choice.

Sudai

Stuff here
I'd help ya out Icey Mango, but it's been years since I kept my wallet in my back pocket. Unless it's for ball > wallet side instead of wallet side > lower ball kind of correlation. Then the eyars difference prolly doesn't matter.

Turazrok

Smash Master
I needed a driver.

Instead I sat at habitat for 1 1/2 hours then played borderlands

D

Deleted member

ive written 2 and deleted 2 posts now about this whole beard thing but ill sum it up because long messages are dumb:
1. i dont look anything like that pic and havent for a long time. yall are dumb. im awesome. my beard is awesome, and i win beard matches.
2. sudai pisses me off a lot of the time in the way he speaks with a very 'matter of fact' tone.
3. this is me speaking in a very 'matter of fact' tone. suck it.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
i mean, you look different now when compared to the pic, but your beard is still p much the same.

D

Deleted member

my beard is 10x fuller and more manly. you people act like you study and memorize my FACE

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
take a picture and show us.

and its just the beard we memorize.

iceman48

Smash Journeyman
This is the best discussion ever. I think that only people with beards should be allowed to contribute. It's only fair.

My theory is the lower ball is opposite of the wallet. Even if the wallet side coincides with which hand the subject is dominate with, it still doesn't explain the phenomenon of the opposite ball force. Handedness is a variable, true, but one that doesn't detract from the data.

NiTEZ

Smash Apprentice
I'm so utterly confused at how we got to a discussion on beards in the first place. It's random, useless, and unimportant...like educational television...

In other news, Drake and Josh/iCarly *****es!

D

Deleted member

i wouldnt be mad about losing a fair majority vote beard match, but silly blasphemers claiming to know things for fact that are opinion is what made me mad. troll face.

Top Bottom