• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

Savon

Smash Ace
Who wants to try and beat my link at the next LA smash tournament for 20 bucks? Any takers are welcome. Just let me know. It will be a battle of the ages.

Sudai

Stuff here
i wouldnt be mad about losing a fair majority vote beard match, but silly blasphemers claiming to know things for fact that are opinion is what made me mad. troll face.
I never claimed facts? I was merely pointing out the majority vocal opinion thus far on the forums? I've seen more people say that they think Cyphus' beard is better since this discussion has come up.

NiTEZ

Smash Apprentice
Can we talk about something else...

Who wants to try and beat my link at the next LA smash tournament for 20 bucks? Any takers are welcome. Just let me know. It will be a battle of the ages.
Why you would be willing to throw away $20 is beyond me...

NiTEZ

Smash Apprentice
You sure you can handle it Nitez? My link is nothing to take lightly
Neither is my Diddy on a good day. Just ask others.
For right now, I'm sticking to my word, from this day forward, I'm sticking to Diddy only in my match-ups. No more D3 for a while. Time to put in some work.

Interesting NiTEmare of the day: If NiTEZ had texture/music hacks, all stages would have atleast one Ke$ha song. :awesome:

Savon

Smash Ace
Neither is my Diddy on a good day. Just ask others.
For right now, I'm sticking to my word, from this day forward, I'm sticking to Diddy only in my match-ups. No more D3 for a while. Time to put in some work.

Interesting NiTEmare of the day: If NiTEZ had texture/music hacks, all stages would have atleast one Ke$ha song. :awesome:

So you definitely agree to try and beat my link for 20 bucks the next time we meet?

I want this to be a definite thing so that you can't try and back out at the last second.

You sure you wanna try?

ChKn

Smash Ace
Thanks to the people that did show up for the tournament. Considering all the **** that has happened to prevent people from coming to the tournament the past few days, it was pretty fun for a small turnout.

Results as I can remember:

1: ChKn
1: Blaise
3. MasterMajora
4. FPVDav

I'll get the results from MM tomorrow and make the thread.

Also, I seem to have misplaced my blue USB drive at the tournament. It was in my mesh bag, but idk what happened to it. If anyone has it, contact me please.

Hyro

Smash Lord
I'll put $20+ up and you can pick my character...any except for yoshi or ice climbers

The wallet/ball discussion is lame as ****. Just not realistic. Wastin your lives

The beard discussion is pro though. Cuz one of their beards IS better than the other.....but Taylor you really do gotta put your beard where your mouth is lmao

I'm so much better than all of you it's not even cool for me to point it out anymore lol

Hyro

Smash Lord
no like 1000% and if you want to put more on it lemme know haha

where at? and who do i gotta use? and what should i wear?

NiTEZ

Smash Apprentice
So you definitely agree to try and beat my link for 20 bucks the next time we meet?

I want this to be a definite thing so that you can't try and back out at the last second.

You sure you wanna try?
If you can find a way to get to BR, then sure.
I'm not a VJ stalker, just a fanboy...a BIG fanboy.
Also, My Diddy is not equal to Adam's Diddy.
LOL @ everyone wanting in on this.

Savon

Smash Ace
Ok then. So Chkn, Hyro, Sudai and Nitez. All of you have formally agreed to beat my link (of the sausage variety) at the next tournament we all meet at for 20 bucks.

Have fun ladies....

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
savon, ill MM your link, but not $20. im not that confident.

id be willing to do a $5 MM.

Savon

Smash Ace
I know Nitez I am messing. Everybody loves Vic Justice.

And Tura, I never have a ride to the BR/Laffy tournaments, along with the fact that smash often conflicts with speech and debate.

All of my results are from the NOM tournaments.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Went to a HOBO after staying up all night. Had to drive all the way back on no sleep the very next night after midnight.

I'm sure Xyro's gonna namesearch or HOBOsearch this. Either way, he's gonna come here soon.
go to whobo 3

Turazrok

Smash Master
I know Nitez I am messing. Everybody loves Vic Justice.

And Tura, I never have a ride to the BR/Laffy tournaments, along with the fact that smash often conflicts with speech and debate.

All of my results are from the NOM tournaments.
All I hear are johns.

Top Bottom