• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

jiovanni007

Smash Ace
Wtf, 80 more days? Sooooo long. That's almost 80!
Yeah lol but you're guaranteed to be larger and really ripped after...GUARANTEED!

I've already done two cycles of it lol. UL's weight room doesn't open til 2 this week, so I just decided to get a week of p90x in to keep myself active.
Well lemme borrow that when you finish this cycle. I'm starting Insanity next week to get the chub off but I've always wanted to add some mass, mostly to my arms. I'll be willing to do a temporary trade.

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
^ Two different blues but you have your own style and I like that. Jiovanni never fails.
Never fails? Rofl too funny XD *facepalm*

She changed it cause you said something about it, Holmes. She used to use a darked blue but people in other threads complained till she changed it to your top quote. lol
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I'm going to go experiment with hex color values until I can find one that satisfies me and makes people stop complaining.

Sudai

Stuff here
Someone will always complain unless you're using plain forum text. Even then I'm sure there's someone that'll complain. I'm just bein' bi though so feel free to ignore this.

Lee Martin

Smash Ace
I'm holding another tourney on 1/22/11. And Rice and the rest of his crew is going to make it this time. They have no yugioh tourney to go too. here's the tourney discussion thread where he said he's coming. http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=292880

And here's the offical tourney thread http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=292833

CURLS, JIONANNI, JNIG( I wanta play your wario), CYPHUS( I know you wanta a rematch), and the rest of LA, WHERE YOU AT!!!! And i guess you can come again lee, maybe. LOL
****. Sounds awesome.

p90x for the entire week baby.
I've done it RAWR

That leaves only 80 more days til you're in the best shape of your life
83. My lil pirates ship is awesome, and so is yours.

Savon

Smash Ace
That is the real question. How bad does somebody have to be to hold back Lee to the point of losing in doubles?

I wish I could go to the tournament Justin, but I will never be able to go to a brawl tournament outside of N.O......

Curlz

Smash Lord
That is the real question. How bad does somebody have to be to hold back Lee to the point of losing in doubles?

I wish I could go to the tournament Justin, but I will never be able to go to a brawl tournament outside of N.O......
Ask Vaughn. :awesome:

Sudai

Stuff here

See the teams MM of Me + Ran vs Lee + Curlz for data relevant to your question.

Hyro

Smash Lord
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Gllllllllaaaaaaaadddddddddd you thought so! ;p
Saphire dragon

im hyro

aka hyrulian ****ing royalty

and i don't like dragons

and knights kill dragons

and since i'm royalty im like a king

who has knights

who kill you

so were clearly mortal enemies

use common sense.

in other news, **** you whore

Hyro

Smash Lord
***** say that **** to my face didn't even ****ing rhyme

you think you can come in here and talk **** to my boy jio and get out scot free?

**** no. this aint curlz tournament, you dont get **** for free

****ing pissing me the **** off **** **** ***** ***** pikachu and **** *** **** **** **** rhinocerous ***** ****

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
Lmfao XD

1- I can and will say that to your face. :)

2- I'm not dissing jio. I'm turning him down in the nicest way possible.

3- I pay for all my tourneys with my own money, and have never gotten anything free.

4- Not trying to piss anyone off here, just sayin. :o

Hyro

Smash Lord
Lmfao XD

1- I can and will say that to your face. :)

2- I'm not dissing jio. I'm turning him down in the nicest way possible.

3- I pay for all my tourneys with my own money, and have never gotten anything free.

4- Not trying to piss anyone off here, just sayin. :o
Translation

1- You're manliness exudes you. I cannot wait for a face to face encounter.

2- I turned Jio down. I want you to know that. That means I'm single.

3- If you don't want me? I'll pay for you. I have the cash.

4- **** me please :(

Well cunt, I decline your friendly offer. I don't need that stank *** *****. And don't act like you weren't coming on to me. Why else would you be typing in all blue. Everyone here knows about me and the color blue.

Hey everybody, who am i?

HERP DERRRPPPPP DURP

Top Bottom