• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

Turazrok

Smash Master
She? Sorry for being so rude S. Ryu (I'll go ahead and assume the S stands for sexy). I'll make it up to you by taking you out to dinner, Texas de Brazil maybe? Sexy Ryu and Jiovanni?

@Turaz, I think I may have reported u while trying to multiquote from my phone but don't forget you have to solo lavos with Crono for one of the endings which requires powerleveling time
lmao jio.

that's what new game + is for. I start the game with straight lvl 70's with full gear and uber stats.

GOL | 482 | JSalt

The Folse Deity
NNID
JSalty
God I wanna play some Brawl!!!!!! Feels like I haven't played in forever.

Since no one is going to HOBO, and with TASOL being cancelled, anyone wanna go to Phase on the 18th?

And Vaughn, I vote Earthbound.

GOL | 482 | JSalt

The Folse Deity
NNID
JSalty
Well, with my pro lurking skills, I found out that the event itself is not finalized, but there's plenty of people interested. However, the definite date is Dec. 18th.

Just think of the cost the same as MLG Dallas, minus $20 from entry fees. Something like that.

But anyways, if enough people express interest, I'll post that LA is willing to come and maybe that'll confirm the event.

D

Deleted member

from my understanding black ops is pretty fun. im considering buying it for pc.

D

Deleted member

WHERE DID ALL THE TIME GO.
sc2 ***** free time even harder than LoL

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
Ignore his post. If he is referring to the CI tourney, the 11th is a SATURDAY, not a Friday.
Doesn't matter. I can't go. One word:
Midterms

Sapphire Dragon who are you and why are your posts in blue. It's hurts my brain so bad that I don't even read your posts anymore so I'm not sure if I'll even read your response.
She? Sorry for being so rude S. Ryu (I'll go ahead and assume the S stands for sexy). I'll make it up to you by taking you out to dinner, Texas de Brazil maybe? Sexy Ryu and Jiovanni?
:laugh: Kudos for one of the most epic fails I've seen in a while.

No, really though, I don't see how so many people have a problem with the blue. That isn't even the darker blue I used to use and people still have problems with it.

ragnarock

Smash Lord
WHERE DID ALL THE TIME GO.
sc2 ***** free time even harder than LoL
I'm holding another tourney on 1/22/11. And Rice and the rest of his crew is going to make it this time. They have no yugioh tourney to go too. here's the tourney discussion thread where he said he's coming. http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=292880

And here's the offical tourney thread http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=292833

CURLS, JIONANNI, JNIG( I wanta play your wario), CYPHUS( I know you wanta a rematch), and the rest of LA, WHERE YOU AT!!!! And i guess you can come again lee, maybe. LOL

jiovanni007

Smash Ace
Uggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

When/where, just so I can whine more?
Doesn't matter. I can't go. One word:
Midterms

:laugh: Kudos for one of the most epic fails I've seen in a while.

No, really though, I don't see how so many people have a problem with the blue. That isn't even the darker blue I used to use and people still have problems with it.
^ Two different blues but you have your own style and I like that. Jiovanni never fails.

Sudai

Stuff here
She changed it cause you said something about it, Holmes. She used to use a darked blue but people in other threads complained till she changed it to your top quote. lol

'V'

Smash Lord
chrono trigger

also this is why i hate playin mk with vaughn

also i played black ops at tims, it seems fun -- ive never been an fps person tho.
LOL. You know MK is still fun.

Also, Earthbound wins. I'll be starting it in the next few weeks. Thanks to all who voted. Hope you guys watch more of my vids. =]

Sudai

Stuff here
Might have had to do with the fact that I had trouble saying Squirrel and Squirtle when I was younger. The Squir is so awkward to say with another syllable after it.

Top Bottom