• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

Savon

Smash Ace
Jio pulled that cheese nonsense on me when I paused the game during one of our sets at nom in October. Some 10 year old kid walked into Dibbz with his mom and was like" OMG THEY ARE PLAYING SUPER SMASH BROTHERS! How could anybody keep their composure if that happened to them?

Edit: Jio was obviously kidding though

Curlz

Smash Lord
Someday soon, but not in 2010.

I haven't touched a gamecube controller since january, what's a guy gotta do to get some casuals around here?
Answer your phone when we tell you about us getting together for friendlies or about tournaments. Lol.

Curlz

Smash Lord
They always end up on saturdays or sundays and I havent gotten a weekend off in about 8 months.
Most tournaments throughout the year are gonna be on Saturdays. There's a tournament on Friday, December 11th in Baton Rouge if you wanna make that one. I think I told you already, but there's already one Lafayette Carpool going to it and I'm sure there's enough interest for another carpool to go if you want me to ask around for you?

You should attempt to schedule off for February Fight Fest 2 though because the first one was Louisiana's biggest tournament all year. Its at Play N Trade in Lafayette.

Turazrok

Smash Master
You should stop abusing rulesets ahahahahahah

cwutididthar

DK Country Returns is great.

DEUCES

Curlz

Smash Lord
You should stop abusing rulesets ahahahahahah

cwutididthar

DK Country Returns is great.

DEUCES
If there's no ledge grab rule, then I'm sure that many players are going to abuse it. I just happened to pick a rule that helped me out.

Quit trolling.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
who made the ruleset? how could they forget that one, lulz.

D

Deleted member

PLATINUM leage in sc2 1v1. maybe could have been in diamond or high up in platinum but i made a crucial error in my last placement match and lost.

Savon

Smash Ace
I have been raising chao on Sonic Adventure 2 Battle for the past 5 hours straight. Its like 02 all over again.

Blaise

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3454-1078-3265
PLATINUM leage in sc2 1v1. maybe could have been in diamond or high up in platinum but i made a crucial error in my last placement match and lost.
You can't test into diamond, you gotta play 15ish platinum games and have majority wins to get to diamond. I'm diamond for everything but 4v4, pretty hard to get 4 good players online consistantly to play for some reason.

Awstin

Smash Rookie
Muraaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Do you have Chad and I's match from that night? I just realized you ULed the friendlies.
Ty for that <3

'V'

Smash Lord
RPG wins!!! And now for the moment of truth...

V's 100th VIDEO SPECIAL VOTING
ROUND 4: What game will it be?

A) Super Mario RPG - Legend of the Seven Stars
B) Chrono Trigger
C) Final Fantasy 3
D) Earthbound
E) Breath of Fire

GOOOOOO!!!

Turazrok

Smash Master
that's ********, that's like 70+ hours of gameplay...

I choose to write in Seiken Densetsu 3, any storyline.

Sapphire Dragon who are you and why are your posts in blue. It's hurts my brain so bad that I don't even read your posts anymore so I'm not sure if I'll even read your response.
Not really. Fastest I ever did the LONGEST ending was 5 hours.

Maybe 25 hours of gameplay tops.

Curlz

Smash Lord
that's ********, that's like 70+ hours of gameplay...

I choose to write in Seiken Densetsu 3, any storyline.

Sapphire Dragon who are you and why are your posts in blue. It's hurts my brain so bad that I don't even read your posts anymore so I'm not sure if I'll even read your response.
Sapphire Dragon is S. Ryu that randomly goes to Baton Rouge tournies. She's a pikachu main.

jiovanni007

Smash Ace
Sapphire Dragon is S. Ryu that randomly goes to Baton Rouge tournies. She's a pikachu main.
She? Sorry for being so rude S. Ryu (I'll go ahead and assume the S stands for sexy). I'll make it up to you by taking you out to dinner, Texas de Brazil maybe? Sexy Ryu and Jiovanni?

@Turaz, I think I may have reported u while trying to multiquote from my phone but don't forget you have to solo lavos with Crono for one of the endings which requires powerleveling time

Top Bottom