• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Freddy lives on a street called Inniswold, near the Airline & Bluebonnet intersection.
I met Freddy when I was like 8. He was friends with my next door neighbor. Same guy, no doubt about it.

Turazrok

Smash Master
Super nintendo.

Hurrah tasol getting postponed.

Not to sound like a **** but now I can make it.

ChKn

Smash Ace
If there is anyone that has planned on flying out to come to this and have already purchased a plane ticket, please get in touch with me as soon as via PM, phone, etc and I will completely reimburse you for what you paid for your ticket.
I paid $300 dollars to travel to this place. Give me $300 dollars.

add lost 9 to the OP. It might be LOST 10 now since we have an open date now lol.

Curlz

Smash Lord
I paid $300 dollars to travel to this place. Give me $300 dollars.

add lost 9 to the OP. It might be LOST 10 now since we have an open date now lol.
1. Shut the **** up.

2. Its not really an open date because Play N Trade BlueBonnet is on the 17th.

ChKn

Smash Ace
BSL's right. The whole purpose of the BlueBon tourney was to hype up TASOL, sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo let's ask the EGL about hosting a Redemption(appropriate name in every way possible lolol) tourney.

Finals studying here I come =(.

Add LOST 9 on the list hoes. idk wut eets pw is.

iceman48

Smash Journeyman
64 would be too easy. I vote SNES. Also, I know it prolly won't be on the list of games you'll pick, but I'd like to see Joe n Mac in this *****.

Avery

Smash Cadet
Viggity: SNES nuff said.
Also some banjo kazooie or tooie vids at some point would be awesome.

Me and austin will probably goto dibbz today
Idk what time though because noone knows
Text me 504-559-0014

ChKn

Smash Ace
According to Curlz:

There was an issue with one of our anonymous sponsors for TASOL that ended up not being able to hold up their end of the bargain and couldn't give us the money that we needed to pay off the room. They promised us they would be able to cover the extra charge for the venue and ended up not coming through. This meaning, I would have to come up with $1500 in 2 weeks or we would need a 75+ person attendance in order to have TASOL, and that's just too much of a gamble for me to take.
Averaging 24 ppl per tourney next year would be pretty cool. I think Lafayette is one the pace for that average.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
i mean, i understand that it is a telephone.... but what about it? was it supposed to be funny? or were you just showing us that it was a telephone?

Top Bottom