• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
OH yeah!

True that, true that

Ok, you, Curlz, and eet. But that's it. One other person may or may not remember me but yeah.

I'd probably bet a lot, with the clarifications. XD

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Sapphire_Dragon?! The girl that mains Pikachu? The girl I haven't seen since LasT? The girl who uses S.Ryu as her gamertag? Yea I know her! Why wassup? :cool:
holy ****ING ****.

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
How so? You use iPhone/Blackberry/Smash or Classic Blue?

@S-Dragon, u should go to the CI Monthly next Saturday.
Yeah. I lol'd hard at BSL XD

I'd love to come if you'll take my exams for me. :D

I normally don't get to go to tournaments, and I have to convince my parents that I should be able to go (doesn't always work). Also, I won't be in BR for the Christmas holidays either and I have plans to go the Friday I finish exams... :/

But one day!

Turazrok

Smash Master
mmmm we leave at dawn!

and we dine in hell.

but really its like 7ish be ready by 6 and we leave 6:30 or so sounds good thanks great doing business with ya

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Can someone tell me where Freddy lived when he was a kid?

How old is he?

r0ni

Smash Cadet
freddy was born in the land of not bi, and he is the age of which no bi can speak. and u bi

D

Deleted member

im 90% sure hes been in br all his life. and also 90% sure he's 18 almost 19

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
no, but like, does anyone know where his house was?

i think he was my neighbor. there was a kid named freddy that lived close to my house, and was friends with my next door neighbor. i think it was this freddy.

Curlz

Smash Lord
Double Post for Importance: (Posted in the TASOL Thread)

As much as it pains me, I regret to say that TASOL will have to be canceled or postponed to a later date.

There was an issue with one of our anonymous sponsors for TASOL that ended up not being able to hold up their end of the bargain and couldn't give us the money that we needed to pay off the room. They promised us they would be able to cover the extra charge for the venue and ended up not coming through. This meaning, I would have to come up with $1500 in 2 weeks or we would need a 75+ person attendance in order to have TASOL, and that's just too much of a gamble for me to take.

If there is anyone that has planned on flying out to come to this and have already purchased a plane ticket, please get in touch with me as soon as via PM, phone, etc and I will completely reimburse you for what you paid for your ticket.

I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this poses on anyone. I take full responsibility for letting this happen.

'V'

Smash Lord
V's 100th VIDEO SPECIAL VOTING

ROUND 2: What system should I play on?

A) Super Nintendo
B) Sega Genesis
C) Nintendo 64
D) Sony Playstation
E) Gameboy

GO!!!

Nikz0r

Smash Apprentice
NNID
nik615
3DS FC
4468-0969-5023
Oh Vaughn, that's such an easy choice.

Super Nintendo.

The Super Nintendo had literally everything a gamer could ever want. Amazing RPG titles, forever memorable platformers, games that would later become "cult classics" like Earthbound and Zombies Ate My Neighbors, Pocky and Rocky, etc etc. It had racing, especially with Mario Kart and the introduction of F-Zero. It even had sports, MegaMan Soccer Shaq Fu (lol not really sports but y'know xP), and even regular sports games (but what system doesn't have that?). The fact is the system had whatever you were looking for in abundance. It's easily my favorite system of all time.

Edit: Also I don't think I'm going to Dibbz today... My sinuses are acting up pretty bad. My head is throbbing, my throat hurts, and my nose is stopped up... Sorry guys. :\ Hopefully soon though I'll be able to make it down to y'all. :3

Top Bottom