• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

Avery

Smash Cadet
Stuff I can't do.

Desync consistently.
triple shines.
foxes shine bair
fox shine oos
moonwalking.
doc up b cancel
ness etc ver 1 glitches
falco ledgehop double laser

Merely off the top of my head.
Pretty much everything else is easy
also down for those falcon dittos.
I think you're looking at tech skill in the wrong way. Most of your list isnt realistic(I dont even consider ness glitches tech skill). In terms of fox triple shines, shinebair, and moonwalking - I cant think of one situation that will ever occur in which these things would be necessary aside from straight up sexiness. Dont get me wrong I love shine-nairing,bairing,uairing(:D) in friendlies and moonwalking with 20 different characters. But when it comes down to it "tech skill" is being able to control your character. If you're really able to perform most things you didnt name thats good, but being consistent in-match is a whole different thing. Always hitting fox's uair after his uthrow, wavedashing out of shield, and not missing an l-cancel, jc grab, or waveshine is 100000000x more important. Shine OOS is **** though, but for fox usmash OOS has more advantages (see PC Chris)

Mura - I deleted mine a little while back actually, but I'll probably renew it soon. I just wanted to try and get together sometime Ive been itching to play different people.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Wait.... You don't win melée by being sexy? Why is that game better, again?

Avery, where do you live?

D

Deleted member

also...
who the hell cant ledge hop 2 lasers with falco? do you only have 1 hand?

'V'

Smash Lord
Turok, desynching is hella easy in Melee. There are so many ways to start it. Roll, spotdodge, ledge get-up, etc. All you have to do is hold down the command during the animation. The rest of the timing is up to ypu.

Sudai

Stuff here
My favorite is the taunt desynch. But yeah, literally anything that isn't an attack desynchs. Even dash dancing and wave dashing if done right. lmao

Turazrok

Smash Master
Would go to game over.

Have fun at BR Cotillion instead

also bsl is coming on my guest ticket

so he cant drive you

Turazrok

Smash Master
Cotillion is like a highschool organization that throws parties for the members so you can meet other kids and have a good time. Although some kids invariably get drunk and thrown out.

I have one INVITE. So you'd have to find another.

And it is the same day as game over.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Lulz, cotillion isn't anything smash related.

Olimar boards pointed out the ****suck avatar a long time ago.

Lee Martin

Smash Ace
You aren't allowed to have tech skill until you've practiced for 2 years.

I shouldn't've ****ing missed dibbz on saturday, So mad. Now I've got Red, Green, and White Ranger textures for Falcon and that means that dittos must be had.
You should go to dibbz saturday. I'll prolly end up goin. Could you please bring a hacked melee disc with textures? I'll pay youuuuuu :D

Nikz0r

Smash Apprentice
NNID
nik615
3DS FC
4468-0969-5023
You should go to dibbz saturday. I'll prolly end up goin. Could you please bring a hacked melee disc with textures? I'll pay youuuuuu :D
I'm planning on going to Dibbz Saturday as well right now. Probably like around noon or something perhaps maybe possibly... If people show up anyway. xP

Top Bottom