• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
****. i just had a lucid dream, and i ragequit the damn thing.

i was at my friend's house (ckilla, for those of you who know him[turaz]), and i was walking down his street.
as i was walking, i started to think of all these different possible scary scenarios that could happen.
then i thought, hey, i had better stop thinking of these, or theyll happen in my dream.
****, this is a dream.
****, its going to be a nightmare.
then i forced myself to wake up, instead of turning my dream into magical fun land.

Sudai

Stuff here
Most people excite themselves when they realize they're dreaming and wake themselves up. It's hilarious. Real lucid dreaming, when you don't wake up, is pro though.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Yeah, I know. I have been trying to get myself to dream lucidly for a while. When I do get it, I freak out.

Poop.

Heck yeah new ruleset.

BSP

Smash Legend
I need to get my name changed...I didn't have offline in mind when I made it :o

New rules? I saw them. I'll go with it if it's a step to bring the community forward.

Sudai

Stuff here
Yeah, I know. I have been trying to get myself to dream lucidly for a while. When I do get it, I freak out.

Poop.

Heck yeah new ruleset.
Draw some funky symbol that you never see but is easy to draw every day on your hand. Any time you see it, ask yourself if it's on your hand. If it's not, bam dream. Eventually it'll happen enough that you don't startle yourself awake.

Savon

Smash Ace
Draw some funky symbol that you never see but is easy to draw every day on your hand. Any time you see it, ask yourself if it's on your hand. If it's not, bam dream. Eventually it'll happen enough that you don't startle yourself awake.
So do you regularly control your dreams or something?

ChKn

Smash Ace
Auburn #1 by .002. My top 5 was right. If Oregon or Auburn lose next week, I'll be on happy bird.

And I got Arkansas over Michigan State. YESSSssssssssssss

Sudai

Stuff here
So do you regularly control your dreams or something?
Used to. It's not something I'd recommend most people do for an extended period of time. Starts to stress you out cause you don't get work through some stuff you normally work through in dreams.
Isn't Lucid Dream a drug?
I'm sure there's some drug with that name, but in this instance, no. We're talking about a dream phenomenon.
I read that dream journals help, too.
Dream journals just makes your brain more actively try to remember dreams. What's the point of lucid dreaming if you're not gonna remember it? ;]

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Right, but I read that logging dreams actually helps you obtain lucidity.

Maybe because you start to recognize dream patterns? Idk.

Sudai

Stuff here
It's probably just a correlation between trying to be lucid people trying to lucid and actively writing down their dreams because I record my dreams but I don't lucid often anymore. I've found telling myself I want to lucid as I'm falling asleep helps. That's why I came to that conclusion.

Winnar

Smash Lord
So guys who were at dibbz on Saturday

Good games! :D It was a lot of fun and nice to see you dudes again

lee sux for not being there when I was there imo

Hope to see you guys again over winter holidays sometime, and then at my tournament on the 8th of January :D

NiTEZ

Smash Apprentice
So guys who were at dibbz on Saturday

Good games! :D It was a lot of fun and nice to see you dudes again

lee sux for not being there when I was there imo

Hope to see you guys again over winter holidays sometime, and then at my tournament on the 8th of January :D
You're welcome to come to TASOL, y'know.:awesome:

Savon

Smash Ace
Dibbz was indeed awesome, although you played Melee the entire time. The real party was with Me, Adam, Catherine, Greg, Justin, and Everett aka Negatron.

D

Deleted member

when i was a younger, maybe sometime between 9 and 11, for about a 2 year period, every dream i had was lucid. one day it just stopped happening. idk what happened.

Winnar

Smash Lord
Haha sorry guys I used to play brawl

I think those days are over though. I tried playing both but my melee out of shield timing gets demolished whenever I play brawl :(

and out of shield stuff in melee is too good to mess up

Though I do still plan on going to TASOL, if only to help run it and hang out and stuff :D

eet <3

'V'

Smash Lord

Turazrok

Smash Master
Good things come to those who wait Vaughn. Like SC2. Or MvC3.

Or Diablo3.

Or me.

Winnar

Smash Lord
I love it when they see the light.

Who do you play as? I wanna play youuuuuu
Marth, Fox, Falcon, others

Let's meet up at dibbz when I'm back over winter break for some meleeeee :D

V - Ehhh I'm happy with melee. Once I get sooooo goooood I might get tired of it and move on though :D

D

Deleted member

who plays sc2 again? im pretty sure dylan does. i need some igns. i think mine is same as swf. TaylorHJ

or it may be my full name. on the single player it says something about connect with Real ID friends and then it says my real name, Taylor Tonguis. someone who knows about this game add me.

Top Bottom