• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
I'm gonna get it soon. Prolly christmas. Consolidate everyone's name so I can add everyone easily.

Avery

Smash Cadet
@V - It's still fun for a good bit of us :p
@Winnar - Definitely, I dont think Ive ever played you espescially since you playing melee is a newer thing. On top of this my memory is bad so I dont even think I remember what you look like. As we get closer to christmas break remind me and we'll do this for sureeeee.
@Turaz - DDDDDDDDDD33333333333333333333333 UGHHHHH. Idk if you're familiar with d2 but I used to be like top 25 on classic ladder at a point. I <3 that game.

Turazrok

Smash Master
Everyone go vote for melee for CI monthly. And then teach me how to play melee :/

eet

Smash Ace
just pick a character and learn there specific ****. then just work wavedashing and wave-landing into your spacing game, and when you do **** Always short-hop and Always L-cancel. Thats about it lol.

Turazrok

Smash Master
I had a demo at one point. I might get it but I'm no good and there is a lack of combos :/

Winnar

Smash Lord
@Winnar - Definitely, I dont think Ive ever played you espescially since you playing melee is a newer thing. On top of this my memory is bad so I dont even think I remember what you look like. As we get closer to christmas break remind me and we'll do this for sureeeee.
Sounds like a plan :D

Everyone go vote for melee for CI monthly. And then teach me how to play melee :/
just pick a character and learn there specific ****. then just work wavedashing and wave-landing into your spacing game, and when you do **** Always short-hop and Always L-cancel. Thats about it lol.
First learn L cancelling
Then learn wavedashing to the ledge
Then learn how to do stuff out of shield consistently

after that it's just learning character specific stuff, spacing, playing faster, comboing harder, etc.

Sudai

Stuff here
I'm still not done learning tech skill in Melee. I can't short hop consistently with Fox. Nor can I waveshine more than 30% of the time. lololol

I'm still better than all y'all n00bs.

'V'

Smash Lord
Tech skill only really counts for about 30% of ideal Melee knowledge. The rest is up to the player and their character. Pick a top tier.

Winnar

Smash Lord
lol well the best way to get better is to play people who will destroy you in matches. That way it should be obvious what you're getting punished on, so you can work on fixing that.

-Ran

Smash Master
Seems like I do this every December and January. I'm taking a break from Brawl. I'll probably won't be posting much either, since I don't even care about logging onto Smashboards.

Winter Smash Break, here I come. =D

D

Deleted member

2$ 2/3 and im playing low tier.

i cant bring myself to play seriously anymore. been liek that for a while now.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
seems like i do this every december and january. I'm taking a break from brawl. I'll probably won't be posting much either, since i don't even care about logging onto smashboards.

Winter smash break, here i come. =d
nom ?

Turazrok

Smash Master
Lol people thinking I have no tech skill >_>

Although now I can only multishine with the control stick T_T

MuraRengan

Banned via Warnings
Lol people thinking I have no tech skill >_>

Although now I can only multishine with the control stick T_T
You aren't allowed to have tech skill until you've practiced for 2 years.

I shouldn't've ****ing missed dibbz on saturday, So mad. Now I've got Red, Green, and White Ranger textures for Falcon and that means that dittos must be had.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744

I shouldn't've ****ing missed dibbz on saturday, So mad. Now I've got Red, Green, and White Ranger textures for Falcon and that means that dittos must be had.
Pics or it didn't happen.

Turazrok

Smash Master

Stuff I can't do.

Desync consistently.
triple shines.
foxes shine bair
fox shine oos
moonwalking.
doc up b cancel
ness etc ver 1 glitches
falco ledgehop double laser

Merely off the top of my head.
Pretty much everything else is easy
also down for those falcon dittos.