• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
Glad you didn't say kick-in-the-balls, cuz that **** is serious. IDK why women think that's necessary. If you're ever mad with me, remember I'll take a couple thousand volts or some burning eyeballs, but leave my kids out of it.
I'd only jeopardize someone's future if they really, really, really, really really, really really really pissed me off, and that would probably (definitely) only happen if they attacked me. So don't worry about your genes, they're safe in my book. ;p

Unless you give me reason to change my mind and seek to remove you from the gene pool :evil:

iceman48

Smash Journeyman
I'm pretty pumped about the cast so far. They have a variety of Capcom chars. I'm interested to see how Arthur and Amaterasu(sp?) play. Also, weird that they didn't announce Megaman yet.

Edit: Oh ****, and that dude from Bionic Commando.

D

Deleted member

im not serious though. not like when ppl make fun of curlz or pickles

eet

Smash Ace
I jus found out I can hack the **** outta my phone. How do they have Assassins Creed 2 on a touch-screen os? Lol ... its prolly gonna suck but I just dled like 40 games so w/e.

'V'

Smash Lord
So who's going to Chinese Inn this Saturday? I think I'll stop by since it's so close, plus I haven't seen you guys in a while and it starts early-ish, so why not?

Turazrok

Smash Master
So who's going to Chinese Inn this Saturday? I think I'll stop by since it's so close, plus I haven't seen you guys in a while and it starts early-ish, so why not?
bsl nerded out on me and I have midterms next week so it will take a great deal of witchcraft to get it to happen.

I think I can do it.

I'll need 60 oz of virgin blood though.

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
I'm pretty pumped about the cast so far. They have a variety of Capcom chars. I'm interested to see how Arthur and Amaterasu(sp?) play. Also, weird that they didn't announce Megaman yet.
Me too. I really want to see who gets the best with Ammy the fastest. She looks too epic and in the hands of a good player, maybe even unstoppable. But a lot of the cast is good, and one's even broken just from previews, so, it'll be interesting. I'm an Okami fan, slightly biased, but blah. XD

I vote someone brings an MvC3 setup to every Smash tourney once it comes out.

Sachi

Smash Rookie
Wow. Just got an email from here wishing me a happy birthday....

-waves- Thought I'd say hi, hope all my favourite Southern gentlemen are doing well.

'V'

Smash Lord
Cutman ain't got **** anymore, EET. That dude got wrecked in the first Mega Man and only made one return in Mega Man X 8, where he got uber wrecked. =P

D

Deleted member

i think most of you are liars. theres no way eric is the only one on the forum that checked a p0rn link.

'V'

Smash Lord
So, judging from what I saw on the Chinese Inn Monthly thread just now, it doesn't seem like many people are coming. Nitez, how many people do you know are coming?

iceman48

Smash Journeyman
Top Bottom