• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

ChKn

Smash Ace
K even though this is like a month away, let me know who has interest in the tournament in Laffy and the tournament in Bama the 25th of Jan.

D

Deleted member

yes, its that extra honest logic. if i have a chance to laugh at you and you dont acknowledge it, you are lying.

and fyi, i found that, got rickrolled, **** in hand. cant get much worse than that.

'V'

Smash Lord
Taylor, I think you forget what thread you're on. Posts and links tend to get seriously overlooked in this thread. I didn't even know what you were talking about until you mentioned it cuz I didn't see it

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
yes, its that extra honest logic. if i have a chance to laugh at you and you dont acknowledge it, you are lying.

and fyi, i found that, got rickrolled, **** in hand. cant get much worse than that.
lmfao

Taylor, I think you forget what thread you're on. Posts and links tend to get seriously overlooked in this thread. I didn't even know what you were talking about until you mentioned it cuz I didn't see it
i see everything

j00t

Smash Champion
So is LA gonna make it to FAP2? I don't think I heard anything from you guys since the last time I posted in here, so I just wanted to make sure.

Curlz

Smash Lord
K even though this is like a month away, let me know who has interest in the tournament in Laffy and the tournament in Bama the 25th of Jan.
I think you should switch the date! I haven't missed a single Lost since the series began and I don't wanna start now. D:

So is LA gonna make it to FAP2? I don't think I heard anything from you guys since the last time I posted in here, so I just wanted to make sure.
I'm mainly speaking for myself, but I don't think we're gonna be going. :[

Dicey

Smash Cadet
NNID
TraplordDicey
Did a compilation with someone else (dancing), and thought I'd share it with you guys!

Check it out here

480, and enjoy! :D

iceman48

Smash Journeyman
How the **** do I get to CI from LSU? Y'all tell me that and I'll show up. Can't promise I'll enter, but I CAN curse and throw ****.

Edit: and is there a Gamestop around there? And are they really doin a buy 2 get 1 free preowned sale today?

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
I-10 east. Merge onto I-12. Take the airline exit, and head north on airline. It'll be before you get to old Hammond. Not sure if it's on the right it the left. I think the right.

There's a gamestop on college. From airline, go left on old Hammond, and go all the way down, past Jefferson. When you cross Jefferson, it turns into corporate. Go down corporate until you get to college. Go left on college, and a little ways down is gamestop on your left.

Not sure if there is a closer gamestop.

NiTEZ

Smash Apprentice
S.Ryu, silly wittle truffle, there was cake. Iceman left before everyone ate food. We wanted to save cake for dessert. Good **** to BSP, me, and Curlz for placing 1st. Yea...we dat bess!

Top Bottom