• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

Savon

Smash Ace
Once you figure out how to take control of diddy's bananas fighting him is not that hard. That is how I manage to fight adams diddy whenever we play.

edit: I am going to try and learn how to play Sonic. Wish me luck.

NiTEZ

Smash Apprentice
Yes because dash attacking into bananas and slipping on them as a way to give Diddy his naners back is such an effective strategy.

eet

Smash Ace
I'm just sayin it's faster than picking them up as you waddle forward and you do an offense move at the same time -- of course its character(and situation) specific, as diff chars dash atks have diff priority, beginning and ending lag. Im jus assuming you dont play a ****ty character.

But yeah once you have one of the bananas diddy can only have one other banana so it isn't that serious, imo. i'm not saying its not a good move but it ain't metaknight or anything.

Sudai

Stuff here
Throw a banana off the stage, then hold the other.

All you play ****ty chars so my real advice doesn't apply. Grab one, throw on ground, toss gyro on it, grab other banana, camp.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
shouldnt you keep one behind you, and the other in your hand? offstage means diddy can pull another one.

NiTEZ

Smash Apprentice
Isn't ROB a ****ty char? Lol
Even if you decide to keep one behind u, which would kinda be hard unless u possessed both, he'd just pull out another if that disappears.

ChKn

Smash Ace
Just have a banana handy irl. Don't even eat it. Just throw it straight at the dude's face.

Then, stomp him in the nuts.

Sudai

Stuff here
You throw it offstage specifically to get him to pull a new one. He's vulnerable when he's pulling a banana and you can put on pressure with a banana in hand (char dependent of course). He also loses a lot of pressure and anti-approach options without a banana. Trust me. If you can't keep a hitbox on the second banana, you're best throwing it off.

PS: ROB is ****ty. Just not diarrheal..y

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
i was thinking.... how much would it cost to get M2K to come to a tourney here?

on his facebook, he says if you pay for half the flight, he'll go to any tourney AND team with the person who pays. i kind of want to do it just to say i teamed with him once.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
well, if i decided to go through with it, it would be for lost9. how would you like it if i brought m2k to lost9? lmao, jkjk.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
You guys planning any tournaments over winter break after Play N Trade but before January 18th?

Wiggins

Smash Ace
FML? That's tyler. He's been to one of the play n trade tourneys.

But that's it. We're gonna start getting better tourney attendance in the next couple of months. Is there another Nom coming up any time soon?

D

Deleted member

it would suck when lee and jnig beat bsl and m2k in teams then bsl is out a **** ton of money

ChKn

Smash Ace
FML? That's tyler. He's been to one of the play n trade tourneys.

But that's it. We're gonna start getting better tourney attendance in the next couple of months. Is there another Nom coming up any time soon?
Melee in Lafayette next month. Check the OP.

Top Bottom