• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
I'll take them off your hands for you if you'd like. My maximum offer is $0, that sound good? :o

Jokes aside though, I really will take some. Can't pay more than $30 to $40ish for them though. If I can't buy them all then I'd at least take some.

D

Deleted member

the 1% is my deck. and im not looking to make a killing on the cards or anything. just what they're worth. even the best cards really arent worth that much. esspecially in the older generation. im going to organize them by rarity and sets, and anyone who wants to look through them can.

and a funny bit on info, in 6th grade (2000 i believe?) i bought a perfect condition base set charizard for 32$. now its worth like 4-7 dollars. most of the old rares are worth like 1-3$

'V'

Smash Lord
the 1% is my deck. and im not looking to make a killing on the cards or anything. just what they're worth. even the best cards really arent worth that much. esspecially in the older generation. im going to organize them by rarity and sets, and anyone who wants to look through them can.

and a funny bit on info, in 6th grade (2000 i believe?) i bought a perfect condition base set charizard for 32$. now its worth like 4-7 dollars. most of the old rares are worth like 1-3$
Yeah, it's sad. I bought one for $50 back in the day, so you were better off than I was.

Anyway, the next time I see you, I'll take a look at them. I love all the old cards. Maybe play a little Melee for old times sake too. Haven't seen you in a while.

D

Deleted member

hah. you could probably get 50$ of it max now. and thats obviously only for collection value.

D

Deleted member

everyone stop playing with my damn controller when you go to tims house. everytime i go there its covered in **** because you *****s dont wash your hands (probably mostly eric)

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896

Will you be at Dibbz on Dec. 20th?

http://cgi.ebay.com/Charizard-4-102...aultDomain_0&hash=item43a14743ea#ht_500wt_922

I should prolly sell the 3 of those I have now.. they used to sell for $4-600 easy. :[ Was hoping it'd keep going up.
Ew. I thought they went up in value, not down. o_o; That's pretty weird... though when I think about a lot of factors, I can understand why. Unless the general economy gets better, this won't either.

'V'

Smash Lord
I'm down for Dibbz on Saturday, whether there be a tourney or not. Eric and Sudai should be there. So should Lee. If Roni can go, that'd be awesome. Make it happen, guys.

Top Bottom