• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Only 1. Don't.

There's no reason to. If you think you have one, tell me and I'll explain why what you think doesn't matter.

But in all seriousness, downgrading is a very bad idea.

Meta_Sonic64

Smash Master
Well, I'm German, and we have a saying that goes 'Jeder arsch ist gut arsch', or 'Any *** is good ***.' BTW, my name in German is Eis Mann. I think I'ma start spelling it like that.
By this logic you accept all *** including the nasty moldy, cottage cheese, cellulite ones, which we all know, isn't good.:scared:

Savon

Smash Ace
Metal Sonic as a black man I must respectfully disagree with your claim. Natalie Portman booty is Natalie Portman booty. Not being enticed by it regardless of her race or its size is a sign of your own homosexuality.
You have my baby mama Haley Williams as your avatar, so you must have SOME standards. I will give you one chance to take back your comment about Natalie.

jiovanni007

Smash Ace
i might wanna go. its this saturday? Id want to be back that day >> whats the drive like
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=287912
this AL tourney^
i'm actually off this saturday and saved a lil cash. it'd be a good throwback day for me to go to a tourney. if anyone has room, i believe i may be down. (i'm good to have in crews, or as a teammate too ;)) melee + brawl
So the deal is so far we only have one car going. The doors open at 10:30 so I want to leave at 8:00am, 8:30 at the absolute latest. Problem is we only have one car which is my car currently going and we have 4 people that have been gung ho about this tourney since Taylor randomly posted it in this thread. So my car has 4 people in it so far and there are now 4 more people that are showing interest (Cyphus, Eric, Griffard + friend) so clearly we'd need to get another car if the latter four were to go.

I'd really like to see Cyphus and Eric go so LA can have an actual Melee showing at this tourney but we have to get another car.

edit: the ass talk may be old but as an avid *** fan I present some sporty ass which happens to be my favorite. Its modesty acts as a counterweight to my boisterous personality.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ecj7m_KFo_A&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GoRbDm644E8

some are flat in there though...

-Ran

Smash Master
Uh Curlz. The vote wasn't finished. Jnig and I both didn't finish our PRs, and Lee never posted his. The last day for the PR vote was the 20th.

Griffard

Smash Ace
So the deal is so far we only have one car going. The doors open at 10:30 so I want to leave at 8:00am, 8:30 at the absolute latest. Problem is we only have one car which is my car currently going and we have 4 people that have been gung ho about this tourney since Taylor randomly posted it in this thread. So my car has 4 people in it so far and there are now 4 more people that are showing interest (Cyphus, Eric, Griffard + friend) so clearly we'd need to get another car if the latter four were to go.

I'd really like to see Cyphus and Eric go so LA can have an actual Melee showing at this tourney but we have to get another car.

edit: the ass talk may be old but as an avid *** fan I present some sporty ass which happens to be my favorite. Its modesty acts as a counterweight to my boisterous personality.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ecj7m_KFo_A&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GoRbDm644E8

some are flat in there though...
I appreciate your effort, and as I said before, both my friend and myself are more than willing to pay for things like gas, food, etc. so we can go to this tourney. I've been saving up! Also, I appreciate your love of as5es, this is a love that we share.

jiovanni007

Smash Ace
I appreciate your effort, and as I said before, both my friend and myself are more than willing to pay for things like gas, food, etc. so we can go to this tourney. I've been saving up! Also, I appreciate your love of as5es, this is a love that we share.
How old are you? You say you go to Tulane eh? I went/go to Xavier which is up the street but live in Metairie and I know all of the hot spots uptown. But gas money and whatnot is understood but you usually don't have to buy people food. We're all pretty close here in LA since our community is kinda small compared to others.

Arcadia

Smash Apprentice

Kit Kat~:3

Smash Rookie
Everett, you mad
my skills too good for you to acquire.
And you suck so bad
You should probably go die in 6 fires.

Hyro

Smash Lord
By this logic you accept all *** including the nasty moldy, cottage cheese, cellulite ones, which we all know, isn't good.:scared:
This, models or back the **** up

...then again it's Natalie Portman dude, if you're standards are that high, you needa chill out haha

Metal Sonic as a black man I must respectfully disagree with your claim. Natalie Portman booty is Natalie Portman booty. Not being enticed by it regardless of her race or its size is a sign of your own homosexuality.
You have my baby mama Haley Williams as your avatar, so you must have SOME standards. I will give you one chance to take back your comment about Natalie.
Hayley Williams...so ugly to me lol

BACK TO STUPID HOMEWORK :(

Griffard

Smash Ace
How old are you? You say you go to Tulane eh? I went/go to Xavier which is up the street but live in Metairie and I know all of the hot spots uptown. But gas money and whatnot is understood but you usually don't have to buy people food. We're all pretty close here in LA since our community is kinda small compared to others.
I'm 18, think my friend is too. Yeah I've been slowly learning all the neat places uptown. My band and I actually just played a gig at the frat house, and have a huge one coming up there on December 3rd. (I'm pretty sure you know the frat house). Excellent to hear that the community is tightly-knit.

Hyro

Smash Lord
lol **** yeah griffard gettin it in, we should all go get ****ed up one night

And Hayley Williams is the hottest redhead.
LOL SMH

puked a lil in my mouth

yes I literally am gonna google hot redhead, all of these are hotter than ugley williams

hottest redhead? Justine joli

boob warning lol

*removed*

Savon

Smash Ace
Hyro=Banned
This will be funny. The chicks are hot Hyro, but it does not make Haley any less hot. I'd still smash that in a heartbeat.

Meta_Sonic64

Smash Master
So you got one bad picture of Hayley and compared her to a buncha other random pictures, nice work.
Although...Scarlet Johansen is mmmm. Ironman 2 was an enjoyable experience for me. lol

ChKn

Smash Ace
u might want to edit ur post before pickels comes back.

Oh can someone find some BlazBlue and Guilty Gear png renders for me?

iceman48

Smash Journeyman
****. I missed the *******? I always miss the *******. Also, **** y'all.

Edit: Whaaaaaaat? Ti tties is censored? **** me

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
The link at the end of hyro's redhead post has them.

Can I be the hypedog in the PR? even if I don't actually get on the PR?

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Yo ryker, sort of random, but why'd you disappear from DGames all of a sudden?

Top Bottom