• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

ChKn

Smash Ace
I'm not gonna be on it lol. 2 bad tournies, but at least I'm starting to get back into my good form.

Thanks to everyone who showed up last Saturday. I'll be seeing most of u at TASOL.

FreddyBR

Smash Cadet
*****'s better put me on dat ****. I BEAT M2K *****S. srsly though took a match. LOL

But then again i don't really care who's on it, cause I know Im better than most of the people on that PR. and Ill prove it to any one of ya'll in a 10$ money match or whatever we decide to agree too.

Sudai

Stuff here
Congrats Ran.

So, I'ma be stranded at DIBBZ from 6 till 11ish if anyone wants to come chill (y'all need to bring a set-up if ya wanna play smash, I won't be able to bring one, not even a controller :[ )

Preferably I'd like someone to bring me back to my apt and bring me back to dibzz some time before 11 but yeah, if not we can just chill at dibbz. lol
Maybe ?

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Yugioh monster. Have you seen his signature? It's full of them.

Griffard

Smash Ace
For tournaments, make a thread. For general chat use this one. I recommend utilizing our Facebook group and inviting players into it as well.
cool, yeah i'll do that.
You can start by suckin a ****.
you're really funny!
Idk what your ride situations like, but theres myself and jackets on the westbank who love playing melee. We dont get to play people besides each other and our one friend often so Im sure we could plan something :D
cool, i could probably get rides to places sometime... there are a few kids on my floor near my level, and we're all looking to smash with more kids.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Anyone interested in going to the Dauphne tourney that needs housing needs to post in the tourney thread ASAP, lest our housing leave the area that night.

Passing on a message for a friend.

Savon

Smash Ace
So I am having a blast playing Black Ops on my PS3. The flame thrower is just the funnest **** ever. Who scares about a KDR when you can run around setting your foes ablaze as you sing "We didn't start the flamewar" over your mic.

Griffard

Smash Ace
Grff, you about Melee or Brawl? Or better yet, brawl minus?
both, mostly melee at the moment. Also,

does anyone have room in their ride for me and my friend to go to Resist the New World Order? We'd both be wiling to chip in for gas... and if you don't drive back that night we could pay for whatever people are doing for housing possibly..

pm me if you have details or just post in this thread, thanks a lot in advance.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
So I am having a blast playing Black Ops on my PS3. The flame thrower is just the funnest **** ever. Who scares about a KDR when you can run around setting your foes ablaze as you sing "We didn't start the flamewar" over your mic.
how are you playing and not lagging?

jiovanni007

Smash Ace
Savvy did u add me on PSN? I didn't pick up Black Ops yet since its laggin, prolly get it in a couple weeks though.

Savon

Smash Ace
I totally forgot. My PSN is Savonthegreat. Post yours and I will add you. I am getting a clan together called "FBGM" It is mostly close friends of mine, but we have a lot of fun.

Also BSL. I have not had any lag problems. Just sayin. People John a lot about new games when they come out.

Griffard

Smash Ace
If anyone missed my post since this was at the tail end, i'll request again that somebody please check if they have space for 2 people to go to RtNWO in Alabama. We'll pay for gas/bring snacks/whatever you need.

jiovanni007

Smash Ace
I totally forgot. My PSN is Savonthegreat. Post yours and I will add you. I am getting a clan together called "FBGM" It is mostly close friends of mine, but we have a lot of fun.

Also BSL. I have not had any lag problems. Just sayin. People John a lot about new games when they come out.
jiovanni007

I hate call of duty.
u bi

My PSN is JaredCurlz if anyone wants to go add me.
no one wants to add you

You hate a lot of good things...
Lag was a first release issue, patches were already sent out since :glare:
cool

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
its been there for a while.

syfy lost a lot of cred when they got/get wrestling, though. that stuff isnt science fiction.

thats probably why they switched to syfy instead of sci-fi. they didnt want to be science fiction anymore.

stargate, though. thats a pretty cool show.

'V'

Smash Lord
Sonic Colors is good. It's everything that Sonic Unleashed was supposed to be, but with the added color platforming. I recommend that people try it out.

Top Bottom