• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

ChKn

Smash Ace
If I had brazilian jiujitsu experience, I'd whoop every single one of you guys and get dat money.

ChKn

Smash Ace
Someone teach me competitive pokemon, or more so help me build a team. GO
Learn how to play in the DPP metagame, then learn the BW metagame once it comes out officially in the US in the spring.

Dreamworld Tier ftw.

Avery

Smash Cadet
I actually know some metagame (I used to play online with cyphus, although it was pre-DP) so Im not walking into this oblivious at least. But with all these 4th gens Im really at a loss when it comes to picking pokemon haha.

Hyro

Smash Lord
In Super Mario 64, first painting, the land of the bob-ombs, when you're climbing the mountain to fight King Bob-omb and there's the hole in the wall you can stand in and it transports you to the top?

That's what drugs are like.

So why not keep using them until you can finally get to the top all by yourself?

I'm bout to eat some honey bbq frito twists.

Nikz0r

Smash Apprentice
NNID
nik615
3DS FC
4468-0969-5023
In Super Mario 64, first painting, the land of the bob-ombs, when you're climbing the mountain to fight King Bob-omb and there's the hole in the wall you can stand in and it transports you to the top?

So why not keep using them until you can finally get to the top all by yourself?

Every sentence right here. Is full of win. I lol'd hard. xD

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
We should implement a "thanks" feature like other forums have.

Griffard

Smash Ace
@Avery: I could tell you all sorts of stuff about competitive OU, UU, and NU teams, but all my knowledge is wasted now that there are a million new pokémon in gen 5 that I know nothing about... I used to be really hardcore about breeding/battling/whatever pokémon... I was way too addicted

iceman48

Smash Journeyman

I could always tell if I was drunk or high the previous night by how the trash was arranged. **** would always be scattered around the apartment. The difference was if I was drunk it was thrown carelessly or broken. If I was high it was carefully sorted into piles.

Avery

Smash Cadet
@Avery: I could tell you all sorts of stuff about competitive OU, UU, and NU teams, but all my knowledge is wasted now that there are a million new pokémon in gen 5 that I know nothing about... I used to be really hardcore about breeding/battling/whatever pokémon... I was way too addicted
Ahh thatd be cool. Also we should try to smash this weekend. Idk how though were both carless, so it would depend on your friends with cars or mine haha.

Griffard

Smash Ace
Ahh thatd be cool. Also we should try to smash this weekend. Idk how though were both carless, so it would depend on your friends with cars or mine haha.
What day do you think? Assuming I'm not going to this Alabama tournament (I probably won't find a ride), I'll be free a lot of Sunday. Either friday or saturday night I'll be busy... idk, what works for you?

Avery

Smash Cadet
What day do you think? Assuming I'm not going to this Alabama tournament (I probably won't find a ride), I'll be free a lot of Sunday. Either friday or saturday night I'll be busy... idk, what works for you?
Idk my fiance kinda runs my schedule, if you wanna text me 504-559-0014 it'd probably be easier to figure something out that way :D

Shore Top

Smash Cadet
at least for the laffy crew smash stays very interesting. everyone notices improvement week to week, and we make smashing a fun event alongside cookouts, and parties. the game is still evolving ( yes after 10 years). take jigglypuff for example. i see more and more players competeing on a national level with low tier characters like mewtwo, mario, and pikachu, and hanging with all the marths and foxes. a tourney was posted a week ago with an amazing luigi taking out chillin's fox consistently and making it to grand finals. so i say to taylor keep playing your ness.

Turazrok

Smash Master
That was Vist. And he beat chu as well, however that mu's in luigi's favor I think.

iceman48

Smash Journeyman
I don't know Curlz. Life hit me pretty ****in hard, I don't know when I'll be able to do anything. If you go to college, you better drink, smoke, ****, drink, and go ****in crazy as much as you can, cuz after that life is gonna knee you right in the ****in balls. Or if you're a chick it would ****in ****-punch you. Is ****punch censored?

Meta_Sonic64

Smash Master
It's right around 1:30. Maybe a bit before or after. Natalie portman. ***.
I don't think you understand. You see, I'm a black individual. When it comes to ***, I have standards, not incredibly high, but reasonable. And she doesn't meet them. I've honestly seen better at LSU.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
never said it was the best *** that ive seen. it's just *** on my youtube.

iceman48

Smash Journeyman
I don't think you understand. You see, I'm a black individual. When it comes to ***, I have standards, not incredibly high, but reasonable. And she doesn't meet them. I've honestly seen better at LSU.
Well, I'm German, and we have a saying that goes 'Jeder arsch ist gut arsch', or 'Any *** is good ***.' BTW, my name in German is Eis Mann. I think I'ma start spelling it like that.

Top Bottom