• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

oathkeeper005

Smash Cadet
NNID
Oath_X
@ comic - I am disappoint.... yeah I got nothing else I can think of saying, still a bad comic though. Not a bad concept however.

In Other news, Super Meatboy is murder to the fingers, but it feels so satisfying D:

ChKn

Smash Ace
4: Lee Martin (Louisiana – Meta Knight/Lucario): Lee Martin, with top finishes in Raleigh and at Apex 2010, has been considered the third best player in the country. Yet in D.C., he finished at an unexpectedly low 14th: one of the worst placements in an illustrious career that he began by winning $5,000 at Gamestop’s Launch Tournament. He later admitted to complacency at the start of the tournament. With D.C. as a wakeup call, he will no doubt be doubling his efforts for Dallas.
Complacency sucks. Tru fax.

Hyro

Smash Lord
Bro...
I'm sorry, but the editing really needs works.
The jokes are obvious, dry, and never have punchlines.
You have a lot to work on.
You obviously don't get the humor then...:glare:
What's the humor?
Mario steps on goombas?
thats supr funni dood
Link's sword is wooden? he gets a steel one instead and says a silly old tv quote that was never funny?
MAN HOLY **** WHERE DO U GET DIS'
RANDOM CHARACTERS FROM GAMES INVOLVING HEAVY AMOUNTS OF VIOLENCE ARE IGNORANT TO THE FACT THAT THEY ARE IN JAIL FOR VIOLENCE?
my **** hurts from the humor
*is still loling

Curlz

Smash Lord
It looks like that those of us going to MLG are ALL going to be busy on Saturday.

Friday:
Winner's Bracket Round 1-3
All-Star Crew Battle

Saturday:
1v1 Open Bracket Finishes (up to top 8)
Doubles

Sunday:
Champion Bracket

jiovanni007

Smash Ace
Okay so here's the scoop on the hotels. I need $41 in cash from everyone before we arrive at the hotel. The reason is that hotels like to charge extra when a lot of people cram into one room. So myself and 3 others will check-in and the other 4 will wait outside and receive instructions on how to get to the rooms. I'll be paying for the rooms in cash but using my own debit card to cover incidentals more than likely. I say this as fair warning, if you fuck this room up or do something ignorant like order a shitload of movies or room service and my card gets billed, I will literally fuck you up. As in when we get back to LA I will whoop the fuck out of you before you can make it back to your house.

That being said we do have 2 queen beds in each room which is kinda legit and they have free self parking too.

IF YOU ARE GOING TO MLG JIO NEEDS $41 BEFORE WE ARRIVE AT THE HOTEL. DON'T BRING A FCUKING DEBIT CARD AND EXPECT TO GET ME LATER BECAUSE YOU WILL SLEEP IN THE STREETS!!!!

-Ran

Smash Master
In all seriousness... Who is coming to MLG?

Ran
Jnig
Jio
Curlz
[Lee needs a ride back]
Hyro
Roni

Is this everyone?

-Ran

Smash Master
Nah, the van isn't going to be worth it with how many people we have. If we could fill up the van, it'd have been amazing.

-Ran

Smash Master
Friday - November 5th, 2010
10:30 AM - 1:30 PM Early Check-In
10:30 AM - 4:00 PM Problem Check-In / Check-In Registration
1:30 PM - 5:00 PM Check-In / Warm-Up
5:00 PM - 5:30 PM Welcome
5:30 PM - 9:30 PM 1v1 Winners Round 1
9:30 PM - 11:30 PM 1v1 Winners Round 2
11:30 PM - 12:30 AM 1v1 Winners Round 3
7:40 PM - 8:00 PM All-Star Classic Crew Battle 1
8:00 PM - 8:20 PM All-Star Classic Crew Battle 2
8:20 PM - 8:40 PM All-Star Classic Crew Battle 3
8:40 PM - 9:00 PM All-Star Classic Crew Battle 4
9:00 PM - 9:20 PM All-Star Classic Crew Battle 5
9:20 PM - 9:40 PM All-Star Classic Crew Battle 6
9:40 PM - 10:00 PM All-Star Classic Crew Battle 7

Hyro

Smash Lord
How do we get to be in the crew battle?

Jio, me and freddy gonna be in BR and we're riding with you so lemme know what we should do thursday. What time we leaving and all that ****.

We gottt Jio, Ran, Jnig in NOLA
Me and Freddy in BR
Roni and Curlz in Laffy

not sure how everybodys getting picked up or if we're meeting somewhere but text me lol

Hyro

Smash Lord
Oh lol

HEY IF SOMEBODY DIDN'T BUY A PASS YET, ARE THEY STILL AVAILABLE?

I went on the website and it says "buy at the door"...that means they aren't capped but you can't get them online anymore RIGHT? Just double checkin...

Curlz

Smash Lord
How much is gas going to be per car?

Hyro, you're right. Online passes went off-sale this monday and can only purchase them at the door for $50.

Savon

Smash Ace
You guys better get it in. Seriously. Make them regret ever messing with LA. Hit em with that Hurricane Ike and give them NO sympathy.

Top Bottom