• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

Curlz

Smash Lord
I'm gonna be staying at Roni's apartment on Thursday night, so whenever you guys drive through to pick us up, we'll be in one spot.

D

Deleted member

kyle just patched leagueoflegends.
marf trouble is even worse in lol.
everyone should just uninstall.
you've been warned.

D

Deleted member

**** vaughn that was some serious rage out of no where lol
and idk if you heard but marth is like 5th from the top in the tier list now. no one plays that ***** nemore.

but in serious news, marf trbl isnt a good team because we pick the secret best character and cheat, its our teamwork. kyle and i have lots of teams in LoL that work out really well. some crap has been changed so not sure how our old combos will work.

our best was ashe and tf
some others are
zilean and trynd
amumu/malphite
twitch and shaco (now probably twitch and akali)
also shen/tf was really good until they nerfed shen. dont rly like playing him anymore.
and others but thats off the top of my head.

and this is nothing special really. its like saying "these champions work well on a team together" what i really mean is kyle and i too good at LoL.

'V'

Smash Lord
Nah, Taylor, that wasn't rage. That's just me telling it like it is out of my own opinion and experience. Though I do know that a lot of it was you and Kyle practicing. I don't really know about LoL all that much, but I figured if you said marf trouble, it would be something like that. Marf Trouble was pretty hilarious to watch.

I haven't played smash in like a month. Mostly due to playing other games like Rock Band 3 and Dead Rising 2. I'm not really missing it, but it would be nice to hang out with some of you guys again.

Sudai

Stuff here
Taylor, you gotta admit, double marf is pretty ****ed gay. Neither me or Eric play Marth for real and we can beat teams on our level just going double marth lol.

D

Deleted member

i disagree completely. double marth is harder to play that single marth due to the chance of hitting on another. it takes a decent amount of skill to avoid each other all time.

and that was such a ridiculous statement. i dont know who you consider "on your level" but you could not beat a team by just picking both marth. i have no idea how you even thought that up.

i really grow weary of all the marth johns. he's really not that great of a character. 5th from the top in the second teir now lawl. he's no MK

IShouldBeStudying

Smash Apprentice
Whenever I play marth, I feel slow. Probably just because I'm nub, though. lol

Tim's marth better than mine. No joke

'V'

Smash Lord
I too feel that Marth isn't as good as he used to be, but he's still a large step above the vast majority of characters. I'm probably a little used to it by now, I think. I find that my Jigglypuff does a decent job against him, so it's not a big deal.

Wiggins

Smash Ace
I'm making a new sig atm. I still have to do a little tweeking, but I like it so far. :D

I need to make the little white pixels go away, and resize it so it doesn't take up so much space. Other than that, though. I think it's come along quite nicely for my first gif image. :D What do y'all think?

Sudai

Stuff here
Taylor, I wasn't making that up. Teams that go about even when me and Eric picked Fox+Peach, we'd consistently beat with Marth. I'm just sayin. I was never johnin' about double marth. I don't ever even remember getting upset about that team ever? lol Was always fun to play against imo.

Curlz

Smash Lord
If everyone is staying at Roni's tomorrow night, then I'm gonna need a ride there.
If everyone is staying at Roni's, I'm sure whoever is driving the carpools would take you since we're leaving the following morning for Dallas. Get in touch with Ran or Jio.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
I'm making a new sig atm. I still have to do a little tweeking, but I like it so far. :D

I need to make the little white pixels go away, and resize it so it doesn't take up so much space. Other than that, though. I think it's come along quite nicely for my first gif image. :D What do y'all think?
that is.... amazing. SHORYUKEN!!

pickle962

Smash Lord
Whenever I play marth, I feel slow. Probably just because I'm nub, though. lol

Tim's marth better than mine. No joke
i disagree completely. double marth is harder to play that single marth due to the chance of hitting on another. it takes a decent amount of skill to avoid each other all time.

and that was such a ridiculous statement. i dont know who you consider "on your level" but you could not beat a team by just picking both marth. i have no idea how you even thought that up.

i really grow weary of all the marth johns. he's really not that great of a character. 5th from the top in the second teir now lawl. he's no MK
I too feel that Marth isn't as good as he used to be, but he's still a large step above the vast majority of characters. I'm probably a little used to it by now, I think. I find that my Jigglypuff does a decent job against him, so it's not a big deal.
You all obviously don't know the ways of the sword...:marth:

iceman48

Smash Journeyman
What? The only downfall of Dub-Marf is that you might hit each other? Tell me what's not gay about that. That's rhetorical, the answer is "No dude, it's super gay." Nah, I'm playing. There's something gayer than double marf. Triple Marf.

D

Deleted member

im curious what teams you have played and beaten with double marth.
and either way it doesnt say much about marth being broken as someone else playing dumb againse you. double marth is not some amazing broken team. if it was wouldnt more people play it? kyle and i are the only double marth team ive ever seen.

Sudai

Stuff here
There's a difference between saying a team is super awesome and me saying that me and eric did better with that team than a team with our main characters. Stop pulling shi</>t out of your a</>ss Taytay. You getting mad for no reason lol.

MuraRengan

Banned via Warnings
Republicans have gained a percent advantage, and now they're gonna ledge-camp to time Obama out. Government shoulda put a ledge grab limit. GGs, play to win.

Also, you guys should read the ChuDat Chronicles. Lotsa bi stuff in there, stories about Chu's mental issues and his sexual experiences. Pickles should def read.

http://allisbrawl.com/blogpost.aspx?id=90846

D

Deleted member

i am in no way mad. another possibility is that you arent good with your main. but you still havent said what team you beat with this double marth. tuzarock and bsl? lol.
probably something like that.

Sudai

Stuff here
Reason I didn't say is cause you know I never care enough to remember who I was playing. Just remember on a number of occasions me and eric's double marth out performed our Peach/Fox. Sheesh, you're really making a bigger deal out of this than necessary.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Republicans have gained a percent advantage, and now they're gonna ledge-camp to time Obama out. Government shoulda put a ledge grab limit. GGs, play to win.
apparently, every time a president loses majority in the congress, he wins if he runs for his second term.

reagan, clinton, dubyah, etc.

iceman48

Smash Journeyman
Dub-Marf ain't broken. Dub-Marf is just killer gay. Two different words, two different ideas. MK is gay, not broken. 4-6 defense, Anderson Silva, double Superbowl champion Patriots are all gay, not broken.

Top Bottom