• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

Hyro

Smash Lord
The dopamine. But yeah that happens to me all the time in terms of wanting to just live my life to the fullest. I am glad to see I am not alone when it comes to that. At night I just like sit up staring at the cieling feelling like I am just wasting my life and am not living my life to the fullest. Nothing is more painful in life than having a crapload of regrets, but when you just live life the way you want to and say/do what ever the hell you want whenever you feel like it life would be a bajillion times better. I can just imagine walking down the street and seeing a hot chick and being like "Excuse me ma'm, but you are fine as hell" then moving on with my day, but I think I have a problem with wondering what could have been with a lot of things, but I feel like living my life like that might end up doing more harm than good.

Sometimes I feel like I get lost in my thoughts and think about my own thoughts all the time and that is WITHOUT drugs since I have never touched drugs before, so I am kinda scared to see what will happen if I do take them. i feel like my brain would just effing explode from the activity or something. I have tried to just say whats on my mind whenevr I want to lots of times, but I end up punking out at the last second because I am scared of consequences and messing something up. I am texting this one girl as I type this and I wanna just ask her but I am nervous as hell because if she is like "nty" things would be all awkward and stuff, but if it DOES work out who knows where it could go.

tl;dr: Do what you want when you want to Hyro, be more ballsy than me when it comes to it. Nothing is more annoying than spending countless hours wishing you could go back in time and try things differently. Even with the small menial stuff like buying extra fries/juice at lunch. Seriously.
Wow, ^^^^ soooo badass

At night is the time to be thinking. To get lost in your thoughts, enjoy it, don't think you're wasting your life. Generally there's nothing you could be doing anyways. So just dream. It can be good or bad. With me I usually focus on the bad thoughts and try to find solutions to them.

That whole hot chick on the street thing reminded me of this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8PTDv_szmL0

hahah but for real, thats what you gotta do.

And I DO do what I want to do, when I want to do it. But my main concern in life isn't only me, it's others as well. I would never want to hurt or bother anyone else. That's why the only time I'll truly be FREE is when I'm literally only around people I'm extremely comfortable with and people that are comfortable with me. Or when I'm alone.

But as long as you're a truly good person, all your intentions are good, you only want the best...then being your completely uncensored self and doing whatever it is that makes you happy, is acceptable. When you're an *******, when you hurt other people, when your intentions are bad? Don't be yourself. Fix yourself, then be yourself. IMO.

P.S. I alwwwwayyyyyys get the combo hahaha I need to put the fries on my big mac and the sour cream n onion lays on my subway hahahaha i ****ing love food

P.S.S. that's another thing that always happens when I'm high...I appreciate life more, I appreciate the small things...and I let that carry over into my sober persona. I love appreciating everything

pickle962

Smash Lord
The dopamine. But yeah that happens to me all the time in terms of wanting to just live my life to the fullest. I am glad to see I am not alone when it comes to that. At night I just like sit up staring at the cieling feelling like I am just wasting my life and am not living my life to the fullest. Nothing is more painful in life than having a crapload of regrets, but when you just live life the way you want to and say/do what ever the hell you want whenever you feel like it life would be a bajillion times better. I can just imagine walking down the street and seeing a hot chick and being like "Excuse me ma'm, but you are fine as hell" then moving on with my day, but I think I have a problem with wondering what could have been with a lot of things, but I feel like living my life like that might end up doing more harm than good.

Sometimes I feel like I get lost in my thoughts and think about my own thoughts all the time and that is WITHOUT drugs since I have never touched drugs before, so I am kinda scared to see what will happen if I do take them. i feel like my brain would just effing explode from the activity or something. I have tried to just say whats on my mind whenevr I want to lots of times, but I end up punking out at the last second because I am scared of consequences and messing something up. I am texting this one girl as I type this and I wanna just ask her but I am nervous as hell because if she is like "nty" things would be all awkward and stuff, but if it DOES work out who knows where it could go.

tl;dr: Do what you want when you want to Hyro, be more ballsy than me when it comes to it. Nothing is more annoying than spending countless hours wishing you could go back in time and try things differently. Even with the small menial stuff like buying extra fries/juice at lunch. Seriously.
Don't listen to Hyro. Drugs are bad...m'kay?

Savon

Smash Ace
Wow, ^^^^ soooo badass

At night is the time to be thinking. To get lost in your thoughts, enjoy it, don't think you're wasting your life. Generally there's nothing you could be doing anyways. So just dream. It can be good or bad. With me I usually focus on the bad thoughts and try to find solutions to them.

That whole hot chick on the street thing reminded me of this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8PTDv_szmL0

hahah but for real, thats what you gotta do.

And I DO do what I want to do, when I want to do it. But my main concern in life isn't only me, it's others as well. I would never want to hurt or bother anyone else. That's why the only time I'll truly be FREE is when I'm literally only around people I'm extremely comfortable with and people that are comfortable with me. Or when I'm alone.

But as long as you're a truly good person, all your intentions are good, you only want the best...then being your completely uncensored self and doing whatever it is that makes you happy, is acceptable. When you're an *******, when you hurt other people, when your intentions are bad? Don't be yourself. Fix yourself, then be yourself. IMO.

P.S. I alwwwwayyyyyys get the combo hahaha I need to put the fries on my big mac and the sour cream n onion lays on my subway hahahaha i ****ing love food

P.S.S. that's another thing that always happens when I'm high...I appreciate life more, I appreciate the small things...and I let that carry over into my sober persona. I love appreciating everything
The little things in life rock. Like the smell of a chlorinated swimming pool combined with freshly cut grass on a friday morning at summer camp. Or the cold condensation on a icy cold can of coke. Or that feeling you get you falcon punch somebody. Life would suck without the small things. You always seem pretty chill at Dibbz and stuff. Either way being free is awesome when you are around other people who won't judge you for it, or if you even have the confidence to do it in the first place. The world would be way cooler if people just acted like their selves with some regard for others.

I think Hyro and I had a "moment"(no homo) and you just ruined that. You will now go down on paper as the guy who ruined that. Congratulations *throws confetti*

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
"you got me froze
like a nintendo 64"

who has ever had their nintendo 64 freeze? **** that guy, man...

When you're an *******, when you hurt other people, when your intentions are bad? Don't be yourself. Fix yourself, then be yourself. IMO.
hey turaz... ^^ lmao

Don't listen to Tommy. Pickles are bad...m'kay?

Who's coming to Laffy next week?
maybe me, turaz is a maybe if i am a yes, and so is this other kid that i know.

Like the smell of a chlorinated swimming pool combined with freshly cut grass on a friday morning at summer camp.
wtf?

Or that feeling you get you falcon punch somebody.
YEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH

i sometimes feel like i'm high. srsly. 'cept idk what high really feels like.

so sometimes i feel like "this is how being high must feel", ya dig?

and then like
ddddddrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuggggggggggggggssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

****, ARCADIA, GET A SMALLER SIGNATURE.

Turazrok

Smash Master
I'm an ******* because it's true to myself. I think. Maybe your standards are just too high.

LEAVE ME ALONEEE

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
you are an *******, and you agree with me on that point. hyro says you need fixing, and i agree with him on that point.

jiovanni007

Smash Ace
bsl (whom i shall now refer to as basil) same time post.

I was on frenchmen st last saturday and saw a guy in an antoine doson costume and said "hey i was gonna be him for but then i realized i didn't wanna be a gay n!gga for halloween." random guy laughs so hard he spits he drink everywhere. Nothin against gay people and yes i am a bad person.
I'm a womanizer...I dunno if I can ever change. Monogamy is so unnatural. I'm pretty blazed right now...

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
When you're an *******, when you hurt other people, when your intentions are bad? Don't be yourself. Fix yourself, then be yourself. IMO.
this is the third time i quote it, turaz.

basil's cool

Savon

Smash Ace
What does BSL even stand for? I hate when smashers have those weird names that are just letters that don't make a word that seem like an acronym. It pisses me off because I get angry and want to know what it stands for. If I do not get a straight answer I will use all of my available resources to find you and kick you in the ****

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
this has been brought up countless times now.

it's my initials.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Where does he specifically mention that I am an *******, and that I need to change?
we both know youre an *******, and he said *******s need to change. he never specifically mentions you, but you fall under the umbrella of the *******.

Hyro

Smash Lord
The little things in life rock. Like the smell of a chlorinated swimming pool combined with freshly cut grass on a friday morning at summer camp. Or the cold condensation on a icy cold can of coke. Or that feeling you get you falcon punch somebody. Life would suck without the small things. You always seem pretty chill at Dibbz and stuff. Either way being free is awesome when you are around other people who won't judge you for it, or if you even have the confidence to do it in the first place. The world would be way cooler if people just acted like their selves with some regard for others.

I think Hyro and I had a "moment"(no homo) and you just ruined that. You will now go down on paper as the guy who ruined that. Congratulations *throws confetti*
Agreed. And agreed hahahaha cept he didn't ruin it since this post was not shown ;D

"you got me froze
like a nintendo 64"
lol mine has on mulitple occasions hahaha

I'm an ******* because it's true to myself. I think. Maybe your standards are just too high.

LEAVE ME ALONEEE
Nah, if you enjoy being an *******, then be an *******. I used to enjoy that. Even now, when I feel like the humor overrides the *******ness, I'll be an *******. It just depends. I'd have to truly sit back and think about to what extent "not an *******" do i want to be.

yall gettin real in here...love life and love everyone i think. Surround yourself with positive energy and people and thats what u get back.

oh ya john it p.p.s. post post script.
lol next time. And yeah your right about the positive energy

I was on frenchmen st last saturday and saw a guy in an antoine doson costume and said "hey i was gonna be him for but then i realized i didn't wanna be a gay n!gga for halloween." random guy laughs so hard he spits he drink everywhere. Nothin against gay people and yes i am a bad person.
I'm a womanizer...I dunno if I can ever change. Monogamy is so unnatural. I'm pretty blazed right now...
LOL omg that sounds aweosme hahaha

As for the whole womanizer thing...if you enjoy it...that's who you should be totally. If it makes you happy. Now if you're also a person who wants to do good to other people, who wants to love and all that...at least show you care for other people by hiding it and not letting them find out. :) If you slip up...well...**** happens i guess

Does anyone else here think I'm an *******?
Not me. Pretty sure he's just ****ing with you lol

Dicey

Smash Cadet
NNID
TraplordDicey
Does New Orleans have anything planned in the near future?
Been bored, and wanting to smash with people.

jiovanni007

Smash Ace
Does New Orleans have anything planned in the near future?
Been bored, and wanting to smash with people.
if u have like 250 spare us currency u can come to mlg if ur free from from right now til monday morning

I think its mostly my "current" "relationship" that has me in such a womanizing mode. I could always keep a woman and stay faithful but it just seems like I'm not in the mood for dealing with a woman. There is this chick I banged out last week (total mistake cuz apparently she has a thing for me and I ****ed her way too hard for the first time we ****ed) but even though we connect on such a great level, I jist don't wanna deal with a woman...it'd be like I break up with my current gf to be with another chick. That's kinda cliche.

Also no one should get it twisted when I say I'm a womanizer. I'm not the type of person who tries to make a girl fall in love to sex her up. The only thing I lead women to is my ****. I don't go around tellin a bunch of chicks I care about them and **** just to get un their panties, I usually talk about how big my meat is honestly.

Enough rambling...MLG HYPE!!!

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
i grew up competitively w/ my bro in games, and i was in the marvel scene where trashtalking was just part of the game experience. i'd say i'm not really an ******* if i ever come off as mean...but thats just not true - i am pretty mean. but people that make fun of everyone, just need to be made fun of back the same way, and u'd be surprised how many find it funny/respect you after.

bi the way, i'm better than all of you

ChKn

Smash Ace
"Lee, who is at the venue already, told us that MLG decided to start 45 minutes early. We're not at the venue yet."

"JNig and Jiovanni were called for their first match. We still aren't there."

"We just got to the venue. JNig and Jiovanni were DQ'd from their first match."

http://twitter.com/laffysmash

Sucks for Jio and JNig =(

Top Bottom