• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

Savon

Smash Ace
That IS pretty messed up. 45min is a HUGE amount of time. I could understand if it was 15min or something but starting 45 minutes early is weak.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
DQ'd cause they started early? wtf?

i guess people are just salty cause M2K isnt there.

ChKn

Smash Ace
Roni and Hyro's the only two left from LA in the Winners Side. Freddy and Curlz lost to Kansas ppl.

D

Deleted member

thats why lee didnt show up on the match recap. so what happened in the crew battle?? also who is still in this thing?

do great everyone! and win it please lee.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
laffy twitter said:
Curlz (MK) lost 1-2 to Inferno (G&W / Rob) from Kansas. Last stock last hit each game. Lost to a trip.
did curlz yell, "SAKURAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"!?!?! that wouldve been so epic.

Curlz

Smash Lord
did curlz yell, "SAKURAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"!?!?! that wouldve been so epic.
Funny story! I actually did.

I raged so hard though, I didn't even shake the guy's hand after the match. It was stupid because I lost both my games to a trip. I two stocked him game 1 and then games 2 and 3 just fell through. I'm MMing him tomorrow though.

Its also nice to know that you guys are following my Twitter. I'll keep everyone updated tomorrow as well. Just keep checking back. :D

'V'

Smash Lord
Starting 45 minutes early without a fair warning and DQ'ing people for it? Banning people for wanting to share money?

MLG is stupid.

Nikz0r

Smash Apprentice
NNID
nik615
3DS FC
4468-0969-5023
Yeah if they really are starting 45 minutes early without any prior notice, then that's just absurd. Or maybe it's just Smash in general that does it to us, making us absurd that is. Idk.

Meh, w/e. Sounds like a bunch of bullcrap to me... I'm gonna go play WoW some more lol.

ChKn

Smash Ace
"We've changed the All-Star Classic to a best-of-five and the West Coast has just taken it, 3-1. The last game was a 2 stock victory."

So the crew with Lee in it won.

ChKn

Smash Ace
"Curlz (MK) lost 0-2 to ArrowLink (Link). 2-Stocked game 1 at ~100%. 1 stock game 2 at 60%."

"Curlz: "I quit Brawl. I don't even care anymore. I lost because of a trip in Winner's and lost to a Link in Loser's. I'm done with Brawl!""

-________________________________________________________________________________-

Arcadia

Smash Apprentice
"Curlz (MK) lost 0-2 to ArrowLink (Link). 2-Stocked game 1 at ~100%. 1 stock game 2 at 60%."

"Curlz: "I quit Brawl. I don't even care anymore. I lost because of a trip in Winner's and lost to a Link in Loser's. I'm done with Brawl!""
If only more people would see the light.

Arcadia

Smash Apprentice
Well, it's just there's no reward/advantage you get for applying pressure on you opponent in Brawl, unlike every other game.

Sucks to Curlz it took going to MLG to get gayed by Brawl to quit.

Arcadia

Smash Apprentice
The minute competitive brawl becomes about timing people out is when I stop playing.
This reminds me when Hyro was telling me about camping/not approaching in Brawl.

It was the wierdest combination of sentences I've ever heard in my life, as it went against everything I've learned since when I first started playing fighting games, back when I was 10.

Meta_Sonic64

Smash Master
@mura I don't care how skinny she is, good enuff 4 me

@arc just wait for MvC3 or the CN fighter, although I have no clue on what it will even be like.

Nikz0r

Smash Apprentice
NNID
nik615
3DS FC
4468-0969-5023
I wish to become the unquestionable champion,
Unlike any gentleman who ever had the pleasure to exist.
To encapsulate thine is my true task,
To discipline thine is my enterprise.

I shall traverse this widened space,
My search conducted distantly and thoroughly.
Educating my portable atrocities to fathom,
Thine energy that exists within!

Top Bottom