• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

pickle962

Smash Lord
Maybe a moderator should try to keep this thread clean of spam instead of contributing to it!
Yeah, and that moderator should be handing out infractions to people when they're hazing someone and forcing them to stop rather than stand there and do nothing...:mad:

Nikz0r

Smash Apprentice
NNID
nik615
3DS FC
4468-0969-5023
as of right now, yes.
after next years budget cuts, who knows.

also im the best akali player ive ever seen. first champion ive felt that way about. cept maybe amumu.
I'll be around still. ^_^

Yeah, and that moderator should be handing out infractions to people when they're hazing someone and forcing them to stop rather than stand there and do nothing...:mad:
You're still on that? God dude let it go.

pickle962

Smash Lord
I'll be around still. ^_^

You're still on that? God dude let it go.
Why should I? Did Sudai do his job as a mod and protect the innocent and the weak when I was get hazed? HELL NO!!! He just stood around and let the hazing continue. In fact, I think he might have even contributed to it. That's an extremely bad move on his part. I mean, what if I killed myself because a certain moderator didn't do his job and force everyone to stop the hazing? Thank god Reflex stepped in and put an end to something that should have been stopped a long time ago by SUDAI See? that is proof that Sudai's not fit to be a mod...Mods are like cops. Their job is to keep a lid on the chaos that always happens in our world and arrest bad people. If a cop decided to shirk his duties and sit around all day eating donuts, well first of all, He'd get chewed out about it. Second, He'd be letting criminals run around doing evil deeds when he could be out there arresting them. You get my point? Sudai doesn't deserve his moderator powers if he can't use them responsibly...

Savon

Smash Ace
Why should I? Did Sudai do his job as a mod and protect the innocent and the weak when I was get hazed? HELL NO!!! He just stood around and let the hazing continue. In fact, I think he might have even contributed to it. That's an extremely bad move on his part. I mean, what if I killed myself because a certain moderator didn't do his job and force everyone to stop the hazing? Thank god Reflex stepped in and put an end to something that should have been stopped a long time ago by SUDAI See? that is proof that Sudai's not fit to be a mod...Mods are like cops. Their job is to keep a lid on the chaos that always happens in our world and arrest bad people. If a cop decided to shirk his duties and sit around all day eating donuts, well first of all, He'd get chewed out about it. Second, He'd be letting criminals run around doing evil deeds when he could be out there arresting them. You get my point? Sudai doesn't deserve his moderator powers if he can't use them responsibly...
Pickle. Please. Let. It. Die.

You may be weak, but you are NOT innocent, you cannot just go around saying rude comments to people and just being obnoxious in general and NOT expect people to be mean to you. Who has honestly been messing with you since Reflex stepped in? NOBODY thats who. Move on and let it die. If you do that then MAYBE people will begin to accept you.

I am even newer than you, but I still manage to not be hated by nearly the entire LA thread. Just chill the hell out and move on. You are totally beating a dead horse. It is moments like this that show why people do not like you in the first place.

And just to be clear, people making fun of you is not hazing. Hazing generally refers to a person being initiated into a group. I think it is safe to say nobody is initating you into anything.

Avery

Smash Cadet
I think me and my girlfriend are going to LSU, which I am pretty excited about. The only undecided part is the fact they dont really have specific late courses for my major, so I just have to make sure a transition to UNO would go fine. Stupid bioinformatics D:

Sudai

Stuff here
just had to get that off my chest bro...So I heard RJpunch likes asian girls...
Tommy, I didn't "stop the hazing" because we weren't hazing. We were making fun of idiocy. Even if we were by chance hazing, it still wouldn't be my place to stop it. You seem to think that I'm a mod of the whole boards, and I'm not. I'm a mod of the ROB boards.

Turazrok

Smash Master
Why does everyone sleep on Lee so much?

Reading the mlg dallas thread and everyone's top 8 leaves him out.

D

Deleted member

pickles you should give us a quick life story. 1000 words or less. and your age. and living situation. i would like to see how you turned out so lame.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Why does everyone sleep on Lee so much?

Reading the mlg dallas thread and everyone's top 8 leaves him out.
i had a dream that lee won the whole thing. not a joke.

pickles you should give us a quick life story. 1000 words or less. and your age. and living situation. i would like to see how you turned out so lame.
yeahyeah, pickles, hit it up, yo

Meta_Sonic64

Smash Master
Tura, maybe they're just bias towards a certain region or just don't want it to happen. I kinda feel like, whoever wins probably wouldn't if the banned players attended. After hearing about what happened, neither did anything wrong imo. M2K didn't intentionally throw the Finals, someone was just a hater.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
i'm likin red halberd up there. but nah, ours is better. theirs doesnt look like it took too much skill to make.

ChKn

Smash Ace
Start giving me ideas for the next graphic. I'm thinking a Blazblu esque vs. thingy, or I'm gonna do WWE/TNA.

Dicey

Smash Cadet
NNID
TraplordDicey
90's Cartoon Network theme, yayuuuhzz

my fkn BACK uuuuugh
been moving furniture

getting a couch through a door,
smashed my finger and a staple ripped through it

on 4 hours of sleep, it's been a day!
Dibbz tonight?

Nikz0r

Smash Apprentice
NNID
nik615
3DS FC
4468-0969-5023
Why should I?
I'm going to ignore the rest of whatever you said cuz this is the only part that stood out.

Because Reflex came in here and told us to stop. But he also told YOU to STOP all the stupid **** you were doing. I should freaking report you for an infraction to him.

Secondly, Savon and Sudai made the points I was going to make but oh well. Just let it go kid. If you bring up anything again I will report you. Now for the last time, drop it.

Curlz

Smash Lord
For the Alabama tourny, Nickels expressed interest in coming with us, so if there is extra room in the carpool, he wants to take it.

-Ran

Smash Master
So, Melee didn't happen due to lack of people. Brawl was done as a massive round robin tournament.

Results off the top of my head:
1st. Jnig
2nd. Ran
3rd. Savon
4th. Battou
5th. Ricky.

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
hey ran, they're doing brb reccomendations again, and if u got a list of those threads demonstrating your data, writing, and skills i'll gladly make a post of it.

Top Bottom