• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

-Ran

Smash Master
People need to learn to keep splits secret. Now they are learning the folly of their actions. Lee for first at Dallas.

-Ran

Smash Master
Lee vs Ally has happened a few times. I don't think Lee has won before, but the main one that I can think of was during Clash of the Titans, where they were in the middle of a match and the power kept going out for them. Then they had to walk to another venue, in the cold weather, before they started the tournament again.

Turazrok

Smash Master
Sethlon was alright when I played with him. But kept playing akali :c

Also lmao at JNig rockin the LSU

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
wtf, they should definitely have adventure time in there. and symboinic-titan while they're at it.

ChKn

Smash Ace
Ben 10 Ultimate Alien, The PowerPuff Girls, Dexter's Laboratory, Samurai Jack, The Marvelous Misadventures of Flapjack, Codename: Kids Next Door, Chowder, Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends, and The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy
**** yeah Samurai Jack.

I ****ing want I Am Weasel or some Cow and Chicken.

eet

Smash Ace
Meh, I didnt like Samurai Jack - it was like watching ****ty flash animation. And then CN had the same dude animate and design the Star Wars Clone Wars series, so it ended up looking weird as ****. The plot is good, though - and sometimes the overdramatic, overdrawn epic-ness is pretty enthralling, but most of the time it just drags on, to me.

Dexter's Lab is the best 90s cartoon, imo. But, I liked Johnny Bravo, Ren & Stimpy, Doug, and Rocko's Modern Life a lot :D.

But yea, that game looks cool ...for a handheld fighting game :D. Still havent played a 3DS yet, but the 300 dollar thing is gonna end up making me wait a year or two to get it, if I decide to.

Meta_Sonic64

Smash Master
I'm a little iffy about Flapjack and Chowder, they're a part of the now suckish and horrible CN! More like characters that I'd use as punching bags.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Symbionic Titan is pretty good, IMO.

I remember samurai jack, from way back when I was a wee little baby. I'll add that to my TV show list. Still on monster rancher and stargate.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
3DS = 300 Dollar sh(poop)it

Loljk. It'll be cool. Just WTF, $300? What?

Wiggins

Smash Ace
No Flapjack makes me a saaaad Wiggins. Flapjack is one of the best shows to come out on CN in recent years amongst all this other **** that they've been putting out. Chowder is meh. Foster's Home is ****ING legit though.

Also: I made a sig in class today. Thoughts, comments?

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
No Starfox 64 3D or OOT 3D?

I still don't understand how the 3D ISN'T a gimmick...

Curlz

Smash Lord
Nintendo is always one step ahead of the competition. Next Microsoft is going to somehow integrate 3D into their gaming better than Nintendo, with Sony following close behind. After those short 3-4 years, Nintendo is going to come out with something else that's amazingly different and the cycle continues.

-Ran

Smash Master
I mean the event is literally startin gat that time. Bracket being done, and so forth. Matches will be called at 1;30. I had a handful of people that needed extra time to get there. Also, I've moving, and helping my room mates move out since Tuesday, so I'm not planning on being super anal/efficent on Saturday. =d

Top Bottom