• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

RjPunch

Smash Journeyman
Ok pickles, I'll tell you some advice. Don't try and force people to like you. That's will make them hate you more. Also, try and attend tourneys. Get to know some people. Also, being from Louisiana doesn't pardon your grammar. Lastly get a girlfriend.

Turazrok

Smash Master
Ok pickles, I'll tell you some advice. Don't try and force people to like you. That's will make them hate you more. Also, try and attend tourneys. Get to know some people. Also, being from Louisiana doesn't pardon your grammar. Lastly get a girlfriend.
RJ don't lie you're still working on that last one.

Arcadia

Smash Apprentice
That makes him more accomplished then me. :awesome:

Curlz I don't waste real money. I play **** for free!
Also, it includes all OCG cards so you can try out new cards before they are released in USA.

Savon

Smash Ace
I rather have a drug dealing dad than a freak-a-leak mother.
Plus drug dealers make way more money if they are smart.

D

Deleted member

Yeah I got a girlfriend. She's Asian too.
as though this is a bonus?? asian girls, in general, have NO body and a personality to match. they have hot girls like every race but in general, they are in the low tier of hot races as a whole.

now im almost married my relationship is so serious. but i got this hottie art girl from arkansas nippin at my ****. im serious. this kind of thing have never happened to me. im at a loss for what to do. and i can only talk about it on smash boards because it's safe. this is the only interesting thing that has been said on here all month so discuss this ****.

also, once again, for those that didnt respond, and your mom, who's going to nom this week?

jiovanni007

Smash Ace
as though this is a bonus?? asian girls, in general, have NO body and a personality to match. they have hot girls like every race but in general, they are in the low tier of hot races as a whole.

now im almost married my relationship is so serious. but i got this hottie art girl from arkansas nippin at my ****. im serious. this kind of thing have never happened to me. im at a loss for what to do. and i can only talk about it on smash boards because it's safe. this is the only interesting thing that has been said on here all month so discuss this ****.

also, once again, for those that didnt respond, and your mom, who's going to nom this week?
Fuck her imo. But then again I'm not exactly the best person at giving this advice since I'll always say fuck her. If you've already proposed then don't do it.

eet

Smash Ace
Well, Didnt you alrdy **** up once with Kay with that other chick, i think her name was amber? or was that just in between Kay cycles?..either way, No johns, she was hot, imo - i would have, too.

But uh, you seem like you, at times, really want to be with Kay, so i dont suggest ruining it, unless you feel youre unhappy or discontent, of course, then IMO, I would say latra and pick up an interest in arkansasian art.

D

Deleted member

i was with amanda after kay broke up with me. i dont plan on cheating on anyone ever. its mostly like, would it be wrong to get to know this girl better

and no i havent proposed. its just 'been discussed'

edit::
lol arkansasian

Hyro

Smash Lord

If you even have to question whether or not you should **** her...you should probably **** her.

Fuck her imo. But then again I'm not exactly the best person at giving this advice since I'll always say fuck her. If you've already proposed then don't do it.
That's why I'm always gonna come to you for help LOLOL

i was with amanda after kay broke up with me. i dont plan on cheating on anyone ever. its mostly like, would it be wrong to get to know this girl better

and no i havent proposed. its just 'been discussed'

edit::
lol arkansasian
agree with lol arakanasian

um...not about sex? Just questioning if you can just get to know this girl... of course! Nothing wrong with that. But if you're thinking **** could be "better" with her...maybe you shouldn't be discussing marriage with this one? **** should be better already. **** should be best.

eet

Smash Ace
Nah, i dont think its a disservice to Kay to get to know another woman. You owe it to yourself to do what you think will make you happy. And it goes without saying that this doesnt mean going and sleeping with anyone lol. Also it could just be infatuation, that **** suks

D

Deleted member

marriage or not, temptation of other hotties will always be there. i dont think its bad want to marry kay and want to get to know another girl. i just know kay will be pissed like a trickwithnocrack if she finds out.

'V'

Smash Lord
There's nothing wrong with getting to know another girl better for friendship purposes. Just keep your relationship intact.

And pickle, you must be this awesome to post pictures:

Hyro

Smash Lord
I wanna show this picture to Sayquo but I can't find his username and I didn't save his number

"when you it you'll **** bricks" lolol

Hyro

Smash Lord
Dude I saw like the perfect girl today...sitting down in the union, white girl, dark hair, bright eyes...stylish. Sexy shoes. I didn't know shoes could be sexy. She literally didn't look up ONCE...but it wasn't *****y...just shy. I didn't say ****....no opening. I had my headphones in too. It would've been too obvious...and i could just tell i had to be like reallll smooth with this one. Regreeettttttt....next time.

Arcadia

Smash Apprentice
Dude I saw like the perfect girl today...sitting down in the union, white girl, dark hair, bright eyes...stylish. Sexy shoes. I didn't know shoes could be sexy. She literally didn't look up ONCE...but it wasn't *****y...just shy. I didn't say ****....no opening. I had my headphones in too. It would've been too obvious...and i could just tell i had to be like reallll smooth with this one. Regreeettttttt....next time.
This ain't like you.

Sounds like a Jio.

Curlz

Smash Lord
Owned.....what happened exactly though. What matches? Details are helpful.
Loser's Finals. I'm assuming that they agreed to let ADHD win the set to fight against Rich Brown in the Grand Finals since M2K can't play Olimars. M2K already had enough pro circuit points to be considered for the top 16 pro bracket so he didn't have to worry.

This is just my assumption though.

Top Bottom