• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

Arcadia

Smash Apprentice
Nintendo is always one step ahead of the competition. Next Microsoft is going to somehow integrate 3D into their gaming better than Nintendo, with Sony following close behind. After those short 3-4 years, Nintendo is going to come out with something else that's amazingly different and the cycle continues.
Xbox 360 was released first, my friend.

'V'

Smash Lord
I mean the event is literally startin gat that time. Bracket being done, and so forth. Matches will be called at 1;30. I had a handful of people that needed extra time to get there. Also, I've moving, and helping my room mates move out since Tuesday, so I'm not planning on being super anal/efficent on Saturday. =d
*Sigh* See y'all next NOM... Maybe...

Curlz

Smash Lord
I don't think I'd be able to make it to this Nom, as much as I need the practice. :[

----------

So next week at my school is homecoming week, I need ideas for dressout days. The best dressed student (that resembles each respective dressout day) will recieve a cash prize of $25/day. Second best gets 410 and third best gets $5. I know it doesn't sound like much, but I could use the extra spending money for Dallas, so I need your ideas. Considering my school only has 150 students, this shouldn't be TOO hard.

With that said, here are our themes;

Monday: Gaming Day - I'm planning to dress up in my Roxas cosplay.
Tuesday: Two of a Kind Day - I'm pairing with a tall black kid in my grade, I'm thinking Dr Dre and Eminem
Wednesday: 80's Day - I have no ideas
Thursday - Univeristy Day - I'm going to color myself purple and gold from head to toe.

If you can think of anything better, let me know! :D

Curlz

Smash Lord
^ and you can't even see it! xD

Jio, I'd prefer to stay Friday and Saturday because I don't think I'll have the money to pay for 3 nights (even after the split). If we leave Friday around 10am - 11am from Lafayette, we should be able to make it in time for sign ups.

If we stay Thursday night, we should find people to house us instead of at the hotel... I wouldn't have a problem with that.

Hyro

Smash Lord
We don't all have to leave at the same time...I wanna stay thursday too lol

Savon

Smash Ace
I was at LSU today for a campus tour. That ish is legit. I might have to add them to my list of schools to apply to.

Curlz

Smash Lord
We don't all have to leave at the same time...I wanna stay thursday too lol
We're all riding in one giant *** van that Ran is renting for us, so we all kind of DO need to leave at the same time. xD

If we can't get the van, I'm riding with Jio so we can discuss team strats on the way there. Roni said that he's riding with Jio as well and said he's forcing you to ride with him, lol, so we do have to leave at the same time again.

Unless, like I said earlier, we don't have to pay extra for the hotel room I'd be fine for leaving and staying for Thursday. I just have school on Thursday and Friday which poses the biggest problem (Homecoming week, so I get out early on friday)

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
LSU for me. unless, ya know, i get a full scholarship to MIT.

pickle962

Smash Lord
I had a surprise at school today during lunchtime...I opened up my lunch box and guess what I found....COPENHAGEN IN A CHEESE DIP SIZED CAN It really shocked me because I don't smoke, do drugs, or any of that crap and neither do my parents...I think the lunchable i had today came from the black market or something...

MuraRengan

Banned via Warnings
I had a surprise at school today during lunchtime...I opened up my lunch box and guess what I found....COPENHAGEN IN A CHEESE DIP SIZED CAN It really shocked me because I don't smoke, do drugs, or any of that crap and neither do my parents...I think the lunchable i had today came from the black market or something...
You've probably done so much drugs that the only thing you see is drugs.

Curlz

Smash Lord
Mura, I just watched all the clips in your sig's banner. The one all the way to the right made my pants tight..... and I don't even play melee.

D

Deleted member

ill be back at lsu fall 2012.
this is enough reason for all of you to go.

D

Deleted member

as of right now, yes.
after next years budget cuts, who knows.

also im the best akali player ive ever seen. first champion ive felt that way about. cept maybe amumu.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
good. as long as you dont feel that way about Nasus, me and you can play together.

college board doesnt have LSU, or any college in Louisiana as one that offers a major in marine biology.

oathkeeper005

Smash Cadet
NNID
Oath_X
been a while since I popped in here, been pretty busy with other stuff...

soooooo.... >_>... anyone here planning on playing Assassins creed Brotherhood Mulitplayer? I was in the beta and absolutely Loved it, I was ranked pretty high on the leaderboards and stuff, then I saw there a launch tournament for it in a magazine and I'm thinking of entering.

*waits for curlz to post about how im not on topic*

D

Deleted member

i know its not a true "marine biology degree" but this is what i was talking about.
its like when i was going to school for a degree in "philosophy with a religious studies concentration"

"B.S. degree in Biological Sciences with a Marine Biology Concentration

MARINE BIOLOGY • The department offers an area of concentration in marine biology that is designed
to prepare students for graduate programs and advanced training in marine sciences. To provide a unique
educational experience, the Department offers cooperative arrangements with the Louisiana Universities
Marine Consortium (LUMCON), Cocodrie, Louisiana, and the Gulf Coast Research Laboratory, Ocean Springs,
Mississippi for summer course work in marine settings. LSU also has a cooperative agreement with the
National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) allowing students to work two semesters at a
NOAA laboratory prior to graduation. Students needing additional information should contact the
Associate Chairman of the Department of Biological Sciences. Students following the program of study
for the Marine Biology area of concentration must meet all requirements for the curriculum in biological sciences..

Required courses (18-19 hrs.) OCS 1005; BIOL 4052 or 4090; and 12 hrs. chosen from

BIOL 3040, 3041, 4020, 4145, 4149, 4154, 4155, 4156, 4253, 4254, 4262, 4263, 4308, 4600, and 4653.

Students must also meet all the requirements for advanced courses in Biological Sciences
(e.g., level, laboratory requirements as well as distribution among areas) listed under
the general curriculum for Biological Sciences. "

Top Bottom