• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

Lee Martin

Smash Ace
i have to agree with the nyte in a way. but everybody should play everybody at one cajun showdown. and that would be it. cyphus might be getting better right now while john isnt. i might not be getting better while taylor is. nobody really know because we're all constantly improving. whoever would win the next tourney where everybody is should be the order of the power ranking. and it can always change. i dont believe there is a defined best. even though i may win the majority of tourneys i may have just been the best at the time. we can ALL wait, ALL play. and then see.

JigglyPuF

Smash Rookie
OK baton rouge smashers, we are going to have a nice casual smash fest at my house Monday at like 7pm til I kick you out so I can sleep for work the next day,
Google map this address: 721 Kenilworth Pky
bring controllers and maybe memory pak.

Ever_Power

Smash Cadet
Kind of folling up on what was said.....I think we should all just -

Get everyone together that is WANTING to participate at someones house/apt/mall
and make our own rankings for that group?

Like, Cyphus, Lee, Ricky, Ray, John, (me) Matt, sets,kalz,EET,iceman,nick,jig,taylor...and anyone else i left out....vaughn, and those other br people i guess blaise.

Then after that we can finally make a list thats like

So and so is Rank 1
So and so is Rank 2
etc....etc...etc....

Whats the big deal about rankings anyway we are all friends.

I still havent gotten the chance to play everyone either :( Ive only played, cyphus like 8 times, lee....twice? taylor like 10 Ray like 9999 Ricky like 999999999999 and john like 99. Iceman ...twice in a tourny, sets like 3 times..kalz.dont know, Vaughn never sirska never, nick like once. Eet like 3 times, blaise never.

BUT! EVEN IF we did do that we would have wierd **** happen such as Well so and so can only beat me with this char so that doesnt make him better than me b/c he can't beat me with this char and so on.

Anyway I wanted to add my 2Cents well back to work sitting on this computer for 4 hours till I go home :(

Sudai

Stuff here
I think i care way less than everyone else lol....

maybe thats why i suk? its whatever lol
ditto, haha

OK baton rouge smashers, we are going to have a nice casual smash fest at my house Monday at like 7pm til I kick you out so I can sleep for work the next day,
Google map this address: 721 Kenilworth Pky
bring controllers and maybe memory pak.
I'll see if I can get there.

Shai Hulud

Smash Lord
Do you have biweeklies in Baton Rouge? This thread is so massively long that I'm left clueless about the LA Smash scene. The MS Smash scene (I'm near Jackson) is virtually nonexistent and I'm < 3 hrs away from Baton Rouge, so if there are biweeklies or tourneys going on someone PM me and let me know.

Entreri

Smash Cadet
Yeah...

But we still have one day to make it right!

Somebody call me if you want to smash;p

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
*ding dong*

Jigglypuf experienced his first tip yesterday. He didn't like it. I think Doc Mario clocked 70+ mph when I hit him with it. But he is a good smasher. I refered him to Cyphus' videos to practice certain combo at percentages. He just needs to use those bairs. Also he found out marth has insane range and the tip has a demonic knockback.

Who knew?

Also I nyte spiked him.......

Lee is teh pwn.....

Ellipses......

Lee Martin

Smash Ace
if anybody and i mean Anybody is interested in buttsecks anytime soon. ANYTIME. dont tell me. because i want some clean smash.
smashing sudai's mom i mean.

Entreri

Smash Cadet
Looks like I'll be heading into Metairie on Friday, so I'll go by Dibz(Early if Cyphus and Lee say they'll show).

Entreri

Smash Cadet
Sorry I missed your call(s) last night Eric and Taylor. I was studying all yesterday for the two midterms I have today and crashed out at like 6:30. Calculus and Physics, so yeah. I'll make it next time.

Entreri

Smash Cadet
I'm going to the big NO on Friday and won't be back until Sunday evening/night I think. If somebody in BR wants to play some smash Sunday night I ought to be able to drop by.

Entreri

Smash Cadet
So Cyphus and Lee may not show up at Dibbz, so I don't really feel like driving in early.

Anyone in BR want to smash it up?

I haven't played in like 2 weeks:/

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
me and lee might go to dibbz tonight though..if BR wants to show =D

LA needs to get its final practices in before INN5.

Taylor, Eet, Kyle...ya'll still up for going to INN5, yes?

Entreri

Smash Cadet
Oh yeah. INN 5 will be a blast.

Tonight's kind of bad for me, I've got plans to see 300 with a few guys, but I might be able to show up afterwards. Give me a call if you're going.

eet

Smash Ace
DDR Voice: OOH! EET couldn't make it!....(to dibbz)

anyway, toms my birthday so ima prolly go out to eat with my family, go watch anime like a nerd then maybe play some smash somewhere?

anyways uhhh......sure ill go inn. when is it, tho? i guess ill start actually playin peach...i kinda have been recently..the results are pretty sexy, but meh i havent rly improved in a good bit, think i need more dedication but then like ..i dont care so w/e but anyway 4 stocking tims fox was funny XD (but peach vs fox can be gay so its w/e) anyway, ima go to sleep..tired from pump

iceman48

Smash Journeyman
Uh, 300's awesome. I saw the midnight showing on Thursday night (or is it Friday morning) because I couldn't wait another day. Of course, that's mostly due to my Spartan fetish, not my undying love for movies.

TehPh1r3PwnzJ00

Smash Apprentice
so i always work at the wrong time and it sucks. im free tomorrow after like 1 pm all day so everyone should call me. (i have a meeting from like 7-10 so ill probably sleep till like 1 after im done with that.) and yeah, i'll go to teh inn. i also want to play with tim. bossmen you should convince him to come to my apt. its not like anything bad happuns here; for real.

Top Bottom