• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

sHy)(gUy

Smash Ace
im gonna go to a tourney in a polar bear costume

i dont want to be seen by anyone, i must remain anyonamous(sp?)

but if u see a polar bear at a tourney that could be me

shhhhhhhhhh

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
<4 shyguy
(cuz <3 just isn't enough)

ite, so here's the deal so far n00blets.
N.O. is carpooling to INN5. Ricky, Ray, John, Chad, Pierre.

So that leaves BR and Houma still quarelling amongst ourselves.
Who is Me and Lee gonna carpool w/?
Inevitably, we'll have to drive to BR anyway...so we can take my car if we HAVE to, but i don't reccomend it, since it is small, but w/e. I don't mind driving, but i'll insist others share that responsibiliy. Eet has aleady volunteered to drive w/ me, so thats cool.
People who drive are inclined to only pay half their normal share of gas expenses. So i think those that don't drive should cough up 15 bucks each. Or someone correct me if i'm wrong, since i didn't crunch all the exact numbers.

anyway...so who from BR is going w/ me and lee?

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
Just wondering, wasn't there a mention of a GW tourney sometime in February? <_< Can't remember.

JigglyPuF

Smash Rookie
Another question: Any of you guys still play SSB64, if so would you like to get a casual game going in Baton Rouge, and by casual I mean me kicking your butts at it.

Entreri

Smash Cadet
Sars, we need to smash some before the Mardi Gras break is over. Give me a call at 504-810-4394. I think I'll be in town untill Wednesday but I can't be sure.

I'm definately for a carpool and don't mind driving either. Does anyone have a car that can fit everyone(comfortably)?

Mocha19

Smash Journeyman
Okay.. So this is a reminder of the Gameware tournament on the 24th of this month. That is this Saturday. It will take place in the back of the store at 1:00 p.m., entry fee will be $5, and all of the rules will be the same as before. Any extra TV's and Gamecubes will be greatly appreciated. Matches can be recorded like last time if someone wishes it. Make sure this time time that you're there for the ENTIRETY of the tourney to keep the matches moving and to avoid confusion please.

Well.. guess that's it. Spread the word, guys!! See ya there!!

Sudai

Stuff here
Oh shista! I completely forgot.. x.x

Well, I'll be there if I have off work then, if I don't then...I guess I won't be there. XP

JigglyPuF: What part of BR do you live in?

Sudai

Stuff here
We all play Melee, there was one time we played 64 but not many actually played.

Gawd Eet, always choosing the worst times to play...the days when I work! : (

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
Kyle, not so sure if my folks are crazy about me playing tomorrow since I woke up and found I still had a fever (it's been like . . . 4 days wtf). So they might go and try to like keep me in so I don't get more sick or something ******** like that. :/ Just to let you know in advance.

Mocha19

Smash Journeyman
Move ova for Supernova!!
Move ova for Supernova!!
Move ova for Supernova!!
Put your coin up!! Do whatcha s'posed ta!!

Excellent choice, Taylor.

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
so tournament saturday at 1pm....so who's house am i staying at friday night? B)
lee prolly be w/ me, dunno...
john wanted to participate in the tournament too, but iunno what kinna ride he can manage.

Sudai

Stuff here
We should definitely do something somewhere after the tournament since I get off work at 4.. >.>

I plan to be there to at least see people for a bit but yeah.

Lee Martin

Smash Ace
and for the one about nicknyte's signature move i wont lie i messed up it was supposed to be "B". so just click "D". and you MIGHT get a freebie.

Mocha19

Smash Journeyman
There's only one Gameware in the mall. It's across the way from Cafe du Monde by the Dillard's area. You can't miss it.

As for teams.. If there are enough people after the main tourney's over, we can do that. If you don't have a partner, there're usually 2 options.

1) Someone will volunteer to be your partner.
2) You can have a lv. 9 computer for your partner.

Hope to have a good turnout!! Happy Smashing!!

Top Bottom