• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

'V'

Smash Lord
Ran's already pretty decent at Melee. He just needs a few pointers and some fine-tuning here and there and eventually he'll do a decent job against some of the more experienced players.

But yeah, I'm still tired of smash. I've switched up the lineup for the Gameware Monthlies again to just random tourneys, so I most likely won't do Melee for a long time. Maybe I'll run a side tourney for the Chinese Inn at some point. IDK.

Nikz0r

Smash Apprentice
NNID
nik615
3DS FC
4468-0969-5023
Ran's already pretty decent at Melee. He just needs a few pointers and some fine-tuning here and there and eventually he'll do a decent job against some of the more experienced players.

But yeah, I'm still tired of smash. I've switched up the lineup for the Gameware Monthlies again to just random tourneys, so I most likely won't do Melee for a long time. Maybe I'll run a side tourney for the Chinese Inn at some point. IDK.
Will Vaughn does a Pokemon Black/White tourney with ONLY Black/White pokemon?

pickle962

Smash Lord
Hey! I just got an idea! lets post funny pics!

rules

1. find a pic
2. find another pic or two or three.....
3. edit the first pic by copying and pasting parts from the other pics
4. Post them

jiovanni007

Smash Ace
yeah pickle we only let nick do it because we lov him and all of his pics are on topic (albeit a trol topic) or overwhelmingly funny. Judging by your demeanor when you entered this thread you're already on a probationary period...don't push it.

D

Deleted member

shame about gware monthlies since i donno how many, if any NOMs ill be able to make. end of my smash days? im buying a house, does that mean i cant play melee anymore?

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
shame about gware monthlies since i donno how many, if any NOMs ill be able to make. end of my smash days? im buying a house, does that mean i cant play melee anymore?
just carpool with me and turaz for the NOMs. loljk, kind of.

D

Deleted member

"yea tourny at taylors house. "
never

"just carpool with me and turaz for the NOMs. loljk, kind of. "
my and trey's egos cant fit in one car.
i mean i work every saturday.

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
if anyone wants to learn to melee i'll gladly teach them. or you can just pick up iceclimbers from me and i'll show ya the easy version of the infinite,lol

iceman48

Smash Journeyman
Will Vaughn does a Pokemon Black/White tourney with ONLY Black/White pokemon?
That's, uh, a little racist. The Hispanic/Asian Pokemon are gonna sue. Fortunately all the top tier Lawyer-type Pokemon are also White Pokemon, so you might have a shot.

Pickle, you better start catchin on soon or I'ma stab you with my ****.

Top Bottom