• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

GOL | 482 | JSalt

The Folse Deity
NNID
JSalty
tonight fool!
AND tomrrow muthafeckaz
AND SUNDAy *****!!!
THISSSSSSS

LISTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN

So tomorrow I have work from 5PM-12:45AM. Yea, freakin blows hard DIKC. Then I have work 5-11 Sunday night. FML! So people should DEFINITELY come to dibbz TONIGHT.

How long are people willing to stay at Dibbz tomorrow night?

Turazrok

Smash Master
I dunno.. I told my rents I'm going to ultimate tournament... and so I didn't give them a definite time. They wouldn't let me go if they knew... because I've been "rebelll"

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Yeah, got some bs like "this girl knows you <random sn> you should message her" and I responded with "uhh, why can't she message me?" and about 30s later I got an "account logged in elsewhere"
lllllllloooooooooooolllllllllllllllllll

ill be at dibbz tomorrow around 7:00-8:00. dont let me be there alone!

also, the wii that we play on at dibbz, is that theirs or do i need to bring one?

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
i play on "Pokemon Online" since netbattle's finally fied. Screw planning it out, my AIMs TheCyphus. Hit me up when u want a game.

I'M GOING TO DIBBZ WITH MY FRIENDS REGGIE AND CHASE
DOWN FOR MELEE/BRAWL/MVC2/BUTTSEX

Meta_Sonic64

Smash Master
i play on "Pokemon Online" since netbattle's finally fied. Screw planning it out, my AIMs TheCyphus. Hit me up when u want a game.

I'M GOING TO DIBBZ WITH MY FRIENDS REGGIE AND CHASE
DOWN FOR MELEE/BRAWL/MVC2/BUTTSEX
No Shoddy? And also, Jolteon will get Motor Drive
loljk
:laugh:

Sudai

Stuff here
ATTN: Anyone that worked at rouses.

I'm gonna apply there and was wondering what you guys did to get the job. Aka apply online/follow up in person or go in and ask for a job. Anyother tips for getting a job there'd be awesome. Sure it's not hard but I'm tired of job hunting. I'm pretty bad at most forms of hunting. :x

jiovanni007

Smash Ace
ATTN: Anyone that worked at rouses.

I'm gonna apply there and was wondering what you guys did to get the job. Aka apply online/follow up in person or go in and ask for a job. Anyother tips for getting a job there'd be awesome. Sure it's not hard but I'm tired of job hunting. I'm pretty bad at most forms of hunting. :x
go to the one on vets by lakeside mall. apply in person, with ur fresh cut and shave if u dress up u should get interviewed on the spot. me, my roomie, lee and ev have all worked there lol.

Sudai

Stuff here
Dang. I might do that despite there being one like, 3 min away from me on Airline. I'd rather just go in and be like Boop bop! Boop bop shoop dop! and get a job.

Eric applied online and then went in person to the rouses on airline and they were like "You applied online..so we'll get in touch with you." **** it, I'm gonna go to the one on airline first and if they say no just drive to the one on vets. lol

me, my roomie, lee and ev have all worked there lol.
Yeah, for some reason I thought more smashers had worked there too. That's why I asked in here. lol

Sudai

Stuff here
No dice at Rouses on Vets or Airline. They were both like "Apply online shoop bop!" I'm gonna try back at the airline one on Tuesday though cause they did mention their hiring manager was on vacation.. But yyeeaahh. ****ing job hunting sucks. I see why everyone hates it now. -_-

Turazrok

Smash Master
Can't go to NOM5 because of confirmation >_<

Which I'm only going to so my parents don't send me to Tara High.

Top Bottom