• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

'V'

Smash Lord
Speed running most things is pretty unoriginal. Your point is invalid.
This is very much true seeing as how someone's done it for just about every game ever. But to Ken's request, I'll do it anyway. It only takes about 5 minutes when done right anyway.

Speed run ToS?

No.
"No" is right.

Oh! Oh! Vaughn, I want to commentate you doing a SSE Speedrun in Brawl. :]
You and I will eventually get really bored with nothing to talk about really fast if we do that game. Plus, everyone and their mothers have SSE vids on YouTube.

'V'

Smash Lord
Vaughn, do Donkey Kong Country 2! (not necessarily speedrun, just a play through with commentary)
I was actually thinking of doing a Donkey Kong Country game on co-op mode with commentary, but I was also debating on whether to wait for the new one to come out or not. I plan on doing one for Kirby's Epic Yarn when that comes out as well.

Somebody ninja'd the Melee PR on the front page as well. Just noticed it. lol

Turazrok

Smash Master
This is very much true seeing as how someone's done it for just about every game ever. But to Ken's request, I'll do it anyway. It only takes about 5 minutes when done right anyway.

"No" is right.

You and I will eventually get really bored with nothing to talk about really fast if we do that game. Plus, everyone and their mothers have SSE vids on YouTube.
Just picked a random game on my shelf brah. Weegee's mansion go.

Sudai

Stuff here
Pickle, half of the LA thread has Eet's password. He didn't call you the worst smasher. Pretty sure Curlz did that cause he didn't wanna be the worst anymore.

Turazrok

Smash Master
Pickle, half of the LA thread has Eet's password. He didn't call you the worst smasher. Pretty sure Curlz did that cause he didn't wanna be the worst anymore.
I had that position before him. So it wasn't that.

Curlz

Smash Lord
I haven't bee nthe worst since Turaz came around, and I'm better than all of you.

ORLY? Thanks sudai! Now I can get my revenge.....
I dare you.

lawlz

Can't wait to see that.

You should Cinnamon Match him for your revenge.
No lie, I would accept.

Tommy, Cinnamon Match me!

eet

Smash Ace
taylor implies tim can consistently place higher or beat me
not rly, but ill say no one has rly played tim except you and kyle in like 5 months lol. also, if anything i think freddy should be 4. but i havent played tim or freddy (or avery for that matter) in like 5 or 6 months lol

'V'

Smash Lord
I shouldn't even be on it anymore, if that's the case. A top 11? Seriously?

And I'm able to beat people from the top 4 all the way down just by using random characters. This is not a joke. It doesn't really matter to me anymore.

D

Deleted member

not rly, but ill say no one has rly played tim except you and kyle in like 5 months lol. also, if anything i think freddy should be 4. but i havent played tim or freddy (or avery for that matter) in like 5 or 6 months lol
freddy hasnt been around much but he did play a **** ton with shyg and tim the other day. freddy has probably played more with tim in the past 6 months than i have. every tournament tim and avery play for multiple hours. you dont know what you're talking about. go smoke some weed or something.

and for the record i think tim, freddy, and avery are all too close in skill to really tell who's better. and im sure cyphus fits somewhere in there but he hasn't gotten much exposure, and ken is right behind them.

and vaughn i mean no disrespect because you are good at smash for sure even though you get mad at it, but if you're saying you can beat these people with random characters you're just wrong. unless you random zelda and it will be a close match. maybe.

Avery
Cyphus
RSIA
freddy
IShouldBeStudying

eet

Smash Ace
vaughn hasnt been around much but he did play a **** ton with lee and sudai the other day. lee has probably played more with vaughn in the past 6 months than i have. every tournament vaughn and lee play for multiple hours. you dont know what you're talking about. go drink some alcohol or something.

and for the record i think myself, tim, freddy, and avery are all too close in skill to really tell who's better. and im sure vaughn fits somewhere in there but he hasn't gotten much exposure, and taylor is right behind them.(trollface.jpg)

and taylor i mean no disrespect because you are good at smash for sure even though you get mad at it, but if you're saying you can beat these people with random characters you're just wrong. unless you random marth and it will be a close match. maybe.

Avery
Cyphus
RSIA
freddy
IShouldBeStudying

'V'

Smash Lord
Nah. My random's too good. I've gotten 5th at two tourneys in a row by going all random. One of those included me beating Avery with Link and Luigi. It's legit. I don't get much exposure because I choose not to. That's just my thing. It's not a big deal or anything.

Top Bottom