• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The London Thread (Tournaments, etc) FIRST POST UPDATES

Bronze

Smash Journeyman
I might be able to come, so long as I'm back by then (+Jam and Dan would = 15). And we should try what Kone says, there were quite a few random people.

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
lol zeppo, cos i dont think charles has confirmed the venue

Kman25

Smash Ace
I'd like to come to this as well If thats ok. If this is going on can someone give me the name of the nearest train station.
Well if it happens, Closest train station is Stratford, Then you can get ionto the Central Line and take tube from there to Barkingside Station, Ermmm if your heading up here I can meet up with you if you want dude

Digital Watches

Smash Ace
Hm. Since I don't see a date/time listed on the frontpage... forgive me if it's somewhere:

If you guys are having some sort of gathering between the 14-17 of July, I'm going to be in London on those days. Unfortunately, I didn't have the foresight to bring a controller with me from the states, but I could probably pick one up before then. Just... er... tell me if there's any possibility of something happening on one of those days. I'll be watching this thread.

Kman25

Smash Ace
@ Bullet Bill - Yeah its not a problem man, When you sort out when your getting down here, Just add me on msn and tell me. And the walk isnt so far from the station if you know which way your going.

@ Digital Watches - Is it okay if I can add you onto msn and talk to you there? And I think I can get a spare controller for you as well

nesstee

Smash Apprentice
Can we try and make this happen before 10th july?....please ^_^. I leave for vacation on the 11th and im gone till like 2nd or 8th aug (not sure) and where im goin is Scrub and n00b central( seriously -_-) and then the week after i get back is like AR ( which i plan on goin to) so i would love to get in as much practise as possible before i leave....pweease ^_^

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
Are we using the rules in the first post if its a LMT??

ÖwnÄ

Smash Ace
Im loving the excitement from people! London scene is really upping its game! London smash FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!

:yoshi: :mario:

FrostByte

Smash Lord
Well, It's just a mini tourney on this week, not worth the travel etc since we have RoX coming. The big tourney should be some time around christmas if everything goes well.

$nip£r

Smash Rookie
ok..im well confused, can someone mail me with the final details for the lmt. i havent heard an exact time, confirmed location, or an exact date and the last thing i want is to miss this. thanx

J03

Smash Master
nihonjin has friends =o i thought they didnt like you since you beat them all???

sniper: thanks for the nice grammar, sorry for being a ****er earlier ^^

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
Haha no LMT, but ill host a big smashfest round my house on sat, if everyones ok with that

Get to mine at 11-1pm and you can still till like 10pm max =P

I knew it was too late to sort out venue ^_^ ( i cant use my grandparent's one atm)

Nihonjin you just looking for housing + smash?

Nihonjin

Striving 4 Perfection
BRoomer
nihonjin has friends =o i thought they didnt like you since you beat them all???

sniper: thanks for the nice grammar, sorry for being a ****er earlier ^^

Thank goodness its not that bad yet :lick:
Besides, he doesn't play ssbm :p I met him through another game online about 8 years ago ^^

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
lol i don't wanna compete, but we can play serious..why does it have to be a tourney? =P

Im not going college monday so we can raid my house for practise and take a night bus for sweden on tues

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
Who's going on saturday apart from the regulars?

SnareRush

Big Loada
I'll be coming to this. It'll be my first smashfest/tourney so I can't wait ^^. I can bring a cube and smash if you need them, and possibly a TV if I can get a lift.

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
theres a smashfest at my house on saturday, and monday since me, kman and frostbyte will be taking a nightbus to stratford on tuesday.

directions to my house are on the first page (7 sydney road)..or should be, if anyone is unsure ask Kman or a regular from the london thread =P

R&F you coming? =)

Jam might come, it depends if hes free on sat and wants to travel the distance

Top Bottom