• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The London Thread (Tournaments, etc) FIRST POST UPDATES

ÖwnÄ

Smash Ace
Yea we coming on saturday! for definite! Possibly Monday but it depends if seph (ouch) and jide (spam) are working. if u do sunday we will likely be there too! but the only definite is sat!

:yoshi: :mario:

juganthestar

Smash Journeyman
Ill bring a cube - I have never failed to do so when asked

No you didnt ask me during the expo

Ok heres my suggestion for the added smashfest bonus although i may get Haters

Bomberman DS Download and PLAY!! - Ill bring my Bomberman and DS (with no charger because mine 'vanished') And we can just play 8 man bomberman!

Mario Kart Doubledash: Ok we all know what this is and i know all of us are good at it, 4 man games!

I may bring my Xbox360 controller for GGXX#R

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
i dont wanna play reload anymore, i gotta get into accent core and play with the tournament community soon for that, if anyone has a broadband adapter we can link 2 cubes cause we got one

Kman25

Smash Ace
Ill bring a cube - I have never failed to do so when asked

No you didnt ask me during the expo

Ok heres my suggestion for the added smashfest bonus although i may get Haters

Bomberman DS Download and PLAY!! - Ill bring my Bomberman and DS (with no charger because mine 'vanished') And we can just play 8 man bomberman!

Mario Kart Doubledash: Ok we all know what this is and i know all of us are good at it, 4 man games!

I may bring my Xbox360 controller for GGXX#R
yeah I did ask you to bring for the Expo, So therefore you have failed =P

And also can we please have a Smash doubles tournament, And if theres one for MK Im up for that as well xD

juganthestar

Smash Journeyman
No doubles thats sad because me and nhat found a way to snake with the green fire like that x_X

Anyways 8 man MKDD would be nice, but that of course depends on charles

Charles you gonna have it? pls pls

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
Well if vids are recorded on VHS I can get em onto my PC.

$nip£r

Smash Rookie
hey fuzz. just wanted to ask if its ok for me and my bro to come along. don't really want to turn up unannounced and uninvited

ÖwnÄ

Smash Ace
Is it just saturday that this is happning or is it still monday and sunday aswel? (dunno if those 2 days were confirmed or not)

Kman25

Smash Ace
Charles says this:

its a saturday and monday, sunday possible

Our flight time is 7am Tues

Nexus please try pay me back on sat, Also kevin and frostbyte consider you need an extra £15 for the coach forward and back to/from stansted. And then (£?) for a bus from the airport and like £5 for train to the venue [stupid travelling costs]

Bring 2 broadband adapters, cubes and possibly 1/2 tvs!

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
Everyone get to my house at 11am - 2pm and stay till 8pm - 10pm,

Bring 2 broadband adapters, cubes and possibly 1/2 tvs! (including smash and mario kart copies)

Supernintendoid you coming?

SnareRush

Big Loada
Ye I'm coming ^^. Won't be able to bring a TV sorry, but I'll bring everything else (bb adapter included). Also I'll probably have to leave at about 6, but I don't really mind leaving things behind if you still wanna use them, aslong as you take care of 'em

Top Bottom