• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The London Biweeklies -> September 2010!

Boomy

Smash Apprentice
Ya you might as well Boomy. The more setups the better.

Well if Dave is still sick then I'd rather he not come, but w/e.
Kk, I'll pack a Wii.

I was hoping he would be there, but yeah, he should stay back if he's sick. =x

Xelyst

-_-
lawl!!! Imadh you be postin in a land where there are ppl who will ****! I shall come .. and be one that ***** ... like ... a bunch XD

edit: i got ***** ... i mean got my shot lol so i am protected from the gay ... no effect on KK tho <_< .. no vaccine for that **** yet XDXDXD

dave said he was thinking of going camping <_<.... someone go to his house and ***** him out 1!!!!11111

G U R U

Smash Lord
Who goes camping in November? I mean if he wasn't sick already, he'll sure as hell be sick afterwards. I think it's supposed to snow like Friday night too lol.

Xelyst

-_-
Deox is now coming on Sunday

Everyone review the rule set lol. I'm gonna be a ***** about it XD

JPOBS

Smash Hero
sweet so deox is coming? ****.

oh and not that i care cuz no on plays on the gay stages (and i play fox so lol try me), but we should officially take the crappy stages like green greens, peaches castle, MKII, japes and junk off the counterpick list.

in fact, i'd be down for using the pound 4 ruleset except leave Pokestadium on random (or not? doesnt matter to me) and bring back corneria (or not lol )
yea...thoughts?

Xelyst

-_-
i care more about the set procedure ... we can change stages if it's a big deal

just know how you have to play out the set in order

Counter Stage List

Mushroom Kingdom: Rainbow Cruise
Past Stages: Kongo Jungle
Dream Land: Green Greens
F-Zero Grand Prix: Mute City
Kanto Skies: Poke Floats
Lylat System: Corneria
Planet Zebes: Brinstar

by the way

To JPOBS from Deox: "$5 MM X vs X" you guys need to tell me when this is happening so i can record and commentate srrz .. no joke i want to see this lol

Sanu

Smash Champion
You guys making it out for our tourney?

Wwe're not gonna come to yours if you doooon't

JPOBS

Smash Hero
i care more about the set procedure ... we can change stages if it's a big deal

just know how you have to play out the set in order

Counter Stage List

Mushroom Kingdom: Rainbow Cruise
Past Stages: Kongo Jungle
Dream Land: Green Greens
F-Zero Grand Prix: Mute City
Kanto Skies: Poke Floats
Lylat System: Corneria
Planet Zebes: Brinstar

by the way

To JPOBS from Deox: "$5 MM X vs X" you guys need to tell me when this is happening so i can record and commentate srrz .. no joke i want to see this lol
Thats a counterpick list i would prefer

tell deox i accept but i wanna do it like this if it ok with him:
$3 fox vs peach
$2 doc vs peach

also, if he has any other chars other than peach, $2 falco/fox/doc vs X

You guys making it out for our tourney?

Wwe're not gonna come to yours if you doooon't
me and sauc3 are and we're gonna take everyone's money

Xelyst

-_-
nah the cp list is good

sorry josh only them two are going ..

we honestly don't feel like heading there + we got work lol we're going to the new bark town tourney

haha tistan you should prove yourself a little first before you start being trashy ... sanuzi/sol darkness are going to **** you hard lol sorry =p

Radiowar

Smash Cadet
**** i was gettin all pumped for this and my parents randomly decided to be visiting. next one for sure.

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
The biweeklies are on a brief hiatus for the holidays odlid. When the new year rolls around though be sure to come by for one of them :).

sauc3

Smash Lord
Mmk looking forward to this, i'm sick of just playing my brothers!
We're having a tournament in place of the next one, feel free to drop by even if you don't want to enter, there will be friendlies and such.

See signature for the tournament thread as of now, I will make an official thread once we confirm the venue.

JPOBS

Smash Hero
YO
happy newyears everyone hope the holidays went well.

whats everyone doing the weekend of the 9th/10th of Jan? Sauc3 and I are going to pound 4 on the weekend of the 16th and i REALLY wanna get some good practice in before that.

there's no real tournies before pound, and this doesnt have to be considered a biweekly at all but it'd be nice if the london guys atleast could get together at our place and maybe some of chatham come down if you guys are free/willing.

i dunno lemme know whats up.

G U R U

Smash Lord
Ahh, okay.

Something I've always wanted to know, btw. Why are all these hosted on a sunday and not saturday? Just wondering..
We had a vote of sorts when we first started it and most people agreed with Sunday. Of course nothing is set in stone and I wouldn't mind if it switched to Sat.

Sanu

Smash Champion
Okay cool, so in case you guys didn't know, I'm going to be hosting a MELEE tourney at LBT2 (Lets Brawl Toronto 2) on February 6th. It's going to be great, I'm going to see if the Quebecois have the time/money to make it. It's gonna be ****ing awesome, consider this your official first post-pound 4 training tournament!! Register, confirm setups and all that sexy ****

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=252441

Josh told me about this tournament at some point during last weekend at pound 4. I'm very interested and will most likely come for melee.

:)
QUEBEC IS GONNA COME TOO AND ROCHESTER NY HAS SHOWN INTEREST!! GET ****ING HYPED AND CONFIRMED! THIS IS THE FIRST BIG MELEE TOURNAMENT IN A LOOOOOOOOOONG TIME SO I EXPECT ATTENDANCE :):):)

Boomy

Smash Apprentice
We had a vote of sorts when we first started it and most people agreed with Sunday. Of course nothing is set in stone and I wouldn't mind if it switched to Sat.
I would actually prefer saturday too, 'cause I don't like coming right home and having to go to bed for school the next day. Of course, when I get back if I'm not practicing right away, I'm sleeping anyways. xD

Top Bottom