• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The London Biweeklies -> September 2010!

Boomy

Smash Apprentice
exams start on dec 11, so i dont think there will be a biweekly then.

and to boomy: team poyo tipper sounds pretty sweet :p. im not sure im good enough with kirby to be considered a kirby "main" though. ill still break out some high tiers.
Main Maaaaarth. Marth is too good not to main.

Stannum

Smash Journeyman
i play a fair bit of marth, i really dont have a main in melee though. ill definately do some double marth next biweekly though.

MaxPower090

Smash Cadet
There's this called IM where you guys could talk about your double marth stuff.
Hunter says he might not be going anymore because of the fee.

DaZe

Smash Apprentice
****in' exams, see that's why I deided not to bother going to school. It gets in the way of everything. I get to be home something like twice a year and I've yet to find a decent tourney on any oif my trips back since leaving and that was almost two years ago.

Whatever, bad luck like usual I guess. Art, Ben, Dave, I'll see you guys in something like three weeks. Unless you're all busy with school. ****in' school, it bites balls.

Join the Navy, it's better than school.

DaZe

Smash Apprentice
Wow, not even a greeting, you guys are cold. And I thought you missed me. Now I'm sad.

Boomy

Smash Apprentice
There's this called IM where you guys could talk about your double marth stuff.
Hunter says he might not be going anymore because of the fee.
Until someone like Zen or sauc3 tells me not to post that here, I'mma keep posting.

You just hate Marth. x3

DaZe

Smash Apprentice
A lot of people hate Marth, just a fact of life. A friend of mine mains him and even he hates him. Something about not taking enough effort.

Xelyst

-_-
I <3 DaZe!

Marth had this love hate thing. Sometimes it's against the law to be satisfied with the kills you can get XD

Xelyst

-_-
as you can see the those who play ganon frequently become overwhelmed with warrior rage and want to **** hardcore

matt, when you come back teach me!!

$10 MM XDXDXD

we'll have a smashfest or something when you come back.. then you can show us all a lil sumtinsumtin

JPOBS

Smash Hero
yo zen/guru/anyone, wanna do 1$ MMs?

but i dont hate marth he's easy, i'll take on anyone marth with falco any takers?

DaZe

Smash Apprentice
Thanks for the love guys, it just might be enough to sustain me till Friday when I get home from this **** trip.

I don't know if I'm really qualified to be teaching anyone how to play Ganon, Art, but I'll do what I can. There will definitely be many large, flying fists in the month of December.

In other news, I love tacos.

Xelyst

-_-
I love tacos.
See while these scrubberz are thinkin of loosing some doh to me you be thinkin about more important things relative to what is clearly ****ing awesome =)

Alright Tristan. I'll MM you with my marth vs anything (set) =) $10

Anyone else want to MM?

Reggie Ganon Ditto Best of 5 MM! $5

Clint_Eastwood

Smash Apprentice
Myself and three (maybe four) other people would be interested in being part of this in the future. It's just that we're all hella bad right now and need to practice some.

EDIT: Uh... this is for Melee, right?

JPOBS

Smash Hero
Myself and three (maybe four) other people would be interested in being part of this in the future. It's just that we're all hella bad right now and need to practice some.

yup this is for melmtee.

and nothing helps you get better faster than playing lots of other people.

edit:^lmfao ben
and yo ben i've been meaning to ask you if you're going to the Waterloo toruny this saturday?

G U R U

Smash Lord
Nah I can't make it man. Work is a ***** :mad:

I'm not sure about the other guys. They haven't been on MSN for a while. But I'm definitely coming to the Bi-weekly.

Xelyst

-_-
yah if anyone has a broom i can seriously show some spacing magic :laugh: lololol

daggoth

Smash Rookie

You should definitely come to the tourneys, in all honesty I suck, but the tournaments help a lot I imagine they'll do the same for you. btw I have not played melee since the last time I was at a bi-weekly Nov 29th is going to be brutal hahaha

Xelyst

-_-
sorry man managers are serious chumps and i can't get work off

biweekly is 100%

and....

deox might flop <_<

im not saying for sure cause he said he might be gone...

Top Bottom