• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The London Biweeklies -> September 2010!

Xelyst

-_-
I'll try to finish it tonight

dunno though

the ganon dittos shouldn't take long =)

im really busy allot guys

but i'll still upload em in the end

Stannum

Smash Journeyman
lol at the crew battle commentary :p. thanks for puttin that up zen, it was quality. i did so bad in it though >.<

how many UWO people are comin to the next SF?

Boomy

Smash Apprentice
So, for the next biweekly after tomorrows, it will be held in 2 weeks as planned? Or is there anything else going on, because I'll try to make it to the next one.

Boomy

Smash Apprentice
As always, no promises, but I'll reeeally try to make it this time. Zen, would you be able to get me a ride to London?

Sanu

Smash Champion
the next one is on the 28th =)
The 28th? I swear I just told you guys the other day (Saturday) that that's when we'll be hosting a smash tournament in Waterloo <____<

If you guys come to the one in Waterloo, I'll bring a car of people to the one in London assuming you switch it to the 29th. There's going to be money involved so it won't be a fruitless effort! $5 entry is the plan for now, making the thread ASAP. Add me on msn Zen/Sauc3/Ben/Avarice/Anyone else: joshuzi at hotmail dot com

Xelyst

-_-
edit: k scrap the earlier post ...

THERE IS A SINGLES / DOUBLES FEE! (1v1 = $5) & (2v2 = $5 Each)

So all of Chatham is going to the biweekly this time.

Zen
Guru
Deox
Boomy
Azu
AvariceX
Hntr
Zodiac

Drives: Zen & Guru/AvariceX

If all 8 show, then we need to have another crew battle!

CONFRIM IF YOU ARE COMING!

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
Can't wait til I'm good enough to win of these. Mighty Morphin Power Rangers: The Fighting Edition side event here we come!

Also I might be able to get a couple more people to come...really doubt it though.

JPOBS

Smash Hero
The 28th? I swear I just told you guys the other day (Saturday) that that's when we'll be hosting a smash tournament in Waterloo <____<

If you guys come to the one in Waterloo, I'll bring a car of people to the one in London assuming you switch it to the 29th. There's going to be money involved so it won't be a fruitless effort! $5 entry is the plan for now, making the thread ASAP. Add me on msn Zen/Sauc3/Ben/Avarice/Anyone else: joshuzi at hotmail dot com
Im there if i can get a ride *hint hint zen, kurtis is gonna nee done too. we'll pitch off course*

but you havent mentioned anything about a waterloo tourny on the 28th officially. not in this thread atleast?

and yea its suppoed to be the sunday of the weekend of the 28th hahaha

Xelyst

-_-
I'll talk to guru and then us 4 can go at least. Not sure, I'm just gonna wait and see how this plays out. Just cause these trips are hardcore when there 3+ hours away and then back home and then to London again ><... + I really don't want to cancel or de-hype another biweekly =/ (I'm pretty sure Kurtis agrees)...

If stuff works then yah though =D

EDIT: Does everyone agree with the fee/payout?

EDIT2: AvariceX will win this one you all know this right ? Guru and I are at least gonna leave with some pride and take teams (^_^)

Boomy

Smash Apprentice
The fee is a bit of an inconvenience to people without a dollar to their name (*cough* me *cough*), but hey, there was bound to be some kind of fee sometime, and the payout makes things a little more interesting too, and who can't scrounge up at least 5 dollars in two weeks. Really though, I don't think the fee is too much to ask.

Avarice and that sexy, sexy Falcon of his. x3

Edit: And yeah, Stannum, if I make it to this, We'll do teams again. =)

Stannum

Smash Journeyman
im okay with the fee, itll make it more competitive. should we give it directly to zen? (haha just kidding)

and boomy, we need a team name :p

JPOBS

Smash Hero
i dont have a problem with implementing brawl+

as long as we have enough tv's for the actual tourny then ppl can play brawl+ if they want.

Xelyst

-_-
I have a safety deposit box for the money. If there is not a safe place to put it somewhere in the UCC then Kurtis and I will be responsible for looking after it.

Ryan if you want we can use one of my tvs for brawl + when the 1v1 bracket dies down.... just jack the tv when you think it's cool lol

Ben we need to think up a legit team name XD

DaZe

Smash Apprentice
So since the next one is happening on the 28th/29th, will you be having one on the 12th/13th of December?

If you do, then you've got some West Coast coming down for that one. I should be pulling into Ontario on the 9th 0r 10th and hanging around till about January 4th. I gotta practice up when I get home, make sure I'm not rusty from spending a month at sea before a tourney.

Stannum

Smash Journeyman
exams start on dec 11, so i dont think there will be a biweekly then.

and to boomy: team poyo tipper sounds pretty sweet :p. im not sure im good enough with kirby to be considered a kirby "main" though. ill still break out some high tiers.

sauc3

Smash Lord
highly unlikely that we host a bi-weekly, sorry DaZe,

also me and JPOBS ae taking teams next bi-weekly, ... just sayin.

Xelyst

-_-
you will be ***** ..

by the way

you will be ***** further ...

edit: random ppl stop using this thread as an advertising board lol... we can all see the canada boards XD

Top Bottom