• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Little Witch of Diamond City - Ashley - The Witch retreats. For now.

Kyon9898

Smash Journeyman
I've never touched a WarioWare game before, just Game and Wario which is just a spin-off of Warioware. I'll be getting gold one of these days, now isn't a good time, been spending too much money this past month. Flights and junk.

I'll buy it to support the development of Ashley

Domino11332

Smash Apprentice
I’ll be getting the game as soon as i’m able.

The only other Warioware game i’ve played is Touched (and Game & Wario, if that counts).

EarlTamm

Smash Hero
I am not entirely sure if I am gonna get the game, as stuff like Warioware has never been my cup of tea. Still enjoy the characters, just can't really see myself getting into the gameplay.

Space Detective

Smash Journeyman
What exactly is happening in 4 hours? Hasn't EVO already started?
The Smash Ultimate exhibitions start in about 3 hours and 30 minutes from now. People speculate that there may be a reveal then, and if so Ashley is an obvious candidate as WarioWare Gold released in the US and Japan today.

Last edited:

ToilerMoiler

Smash Apprentice
Smooth Moves is the only WarioWare i own atm, but my best friend growing up had Mega Party Games, Twisted and Touched. We always had a blast playing together

Last edited:

Zoljinx_

Smash Apprentice
a little surprised on how many people here haven't played a Warioware before considering the character we're supporting.

personally I've played Mega Party Game$, Smooth Moves, and D.I.Y.. they're also some of the best casual play games I've played. I would be getting gold too, but unfortunately i haven't really touched my 3DS for about 2+ years, nor do i have any interest in playing a game on it. so i may actually skip out on it. if it were a Switch title i may have bought it, as that's become the main console i play on lately.

SiddShidds

Smash Journeyman
a little surprised on how many people here haven't played a Warioware before considering the character we're supporting.

personally I've played Mega Party Game$, Smooth Moves, and D.I.Y.. they're also some of the best casual play games I've played. I would be getting gold too, but unfortunately i haven't really touched my 3DS for about 2+ years, nor do i have any interest in playing a game on it. so i may actually skip out on it. if it were a Switch title i may have bought it, as that's become the main console i play on lately.
WarioWare will have a Switch title. Ashley gets around!

Burigu

Smash Ace
There are lots of people watching this thread for some hours now is everyone here just waiting for the moment of the truth? I think I am here for that reason...

Ashuree

Hocus Pocus
Evo Smash thing on the same day Warioware Gold is released. Even if there is a 0.1 percent chance at a reveal today, Than I'll be there with overly high hopes!

Samcrumpit

Smash Ace
I'm curious: how many people in here got or are getting WarioWare Gold now that it's out worldwide? (also curious to see how many are warioware virgins)
It's the first warioware I ever bought, so I'm virgin in that aspect.

What's disappointing was the Walmart I just bought it at only stocked two copies copies of the game. I wanna go back tomorrow to see if anyone bought the other one.

Ashuree

Hocus Pocus
Omg Ashleys new voice actress Erica Lindbeck retweeted my Ashley fanart. This makes me too happy.
Screenshot_20180803-175525.jpg

Last edited:

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Quick reminder to not double post, but edit your messages instead. :)

Also, silly leak is silly, and I hope we get something new an EVO. Even if it's not a reveal.

Leehzart

Smash Cadet
OMG Erica Lindbeck just liked one of my Ashley post. Why is she looking for Ashley content today???

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
OMG Erica Lindbeck just liked one of my Ashley post. Why is she looking for Ashley content today???
Because WarioWare Gold came out in America today? :p

StormC

Smash Hero
I'm curious: how many people in here got or are getting WarioWare Gold now that it's out worldwide? (also curious to see how many are warioware virgins)
Just picked it up at GameStop. Haven't played a WarioWare game since the first one. They only got 2 copies in - I got the last one.

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター
I'm going to be shocked if Erica Lindbeck is the one who teased Ashley being in at the end of the day... especially since I met her as previously mentioned.

Jave

Smash Ace
NNID
Javeman
OK, downloading WarioWare Gold from the eShop as I post. It's been a while since I played some traditional WarioWare.

Ashuree

Hocus Pocus
OK, downloading WarioWare Gold from the eShop as I post. It's been a while since I played some traditional WarioWare.
May the Gacha machine be kind, and unlock Pumpkin Panic early on!

AngrySun88

Smash Ace
I'm going to be shocked if Erica Lindbeck is the one who teased Ashley being in at the end of the day... especially since I met her as previously mentioned.
She has been tweeting about Ashley today. Most likely to promote WarioWare Gold, but maybe she knows something we don't?

TreeBranch

Smash Ace
Since Erica Lindbeck is looking for Ashley content, I guess this is our best chance to ask about her voicing Ashley in smash, as she's most likely to respond now. I'm not sure I want to though. Her answering with a "no" could lower the effectiveness of my tin foil hat.

CommanderZaktan

Smash Ace
Since Erica Lindbeck is looking for Ashley content, I guess this is our best chance to ask about her voicing Ashley in smash, as she's most likely to respond now. I'm not sure I want to though. Her answering with a "no" could lower the effectiveness of my tin foil hat.
I think she'll remain quiet until it happens

Hat Kid

Smash Cadet
Yeah as Kyon9898 said, we talked about that leak not too long ago. I’m hoping that leak is true. (Then again, I want ANY leak as long as it has Ashley as a playable character true).

Space Detective

Smash Journeyman
I did, though I don't think I was around for the original discussion.

Right now, it's basically just a random 4chan leak from a random anon with all the credibility that offers (i.e. none), though it does seem relatively lowkey in what it claims, and it all seems reasonable and expectable.

Basically, I wouldn't give it much mind at the moment unless Ashley gets confirmed or they show off anything else mentioned in this.

Dr. Jojo Phantasma

The Chessmaster
Even though I don't give a damn about the competitive scene, I am going to watch the two hours for the supposed reveal. Seeing Ashley at the moment is worth it!

Top Bottom