• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Little Witch of Diamond City - Ashley - The Witch retreats. For now.

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
Fifteen more minutes, time is flying like crazy.

And guess who else flies?

TCT~Phantom

Smash Master
Writing Team
NNID
TCT~Phantom
Someone send me a link to watch this I’m in the wedge of my seat.

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
One minute remains, whew.

I’m ready for anything, let’s do this!

The Eternal Penguin

Smash Apprentice
I will catch what I can of the event, but I've got some stuff I have to do. If anything happens with Ashley though, I will immediately come back here.

TreeBranch

Smash Ace
Last edited:

ToilerMoiler

Smash Apprentice
Won't be able to watch it cause i don't want my phone data to get destroyed. Fill me in if something interesting happens

Last edited:

AngrySun88

Smash Ace
My expectations are low. I'll be genuinely shocked if there's a character announcement at the event.

LimeTH

Smash Lord
Here's hoping for at least something new.

Can someone invite me back into the Discord server?

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
And let me remind you all of Ashley specifically becomes an Assist again I’m forced to watch every episode of Love Live ever made, main series and Sunshine, so let’s hope that doesn’t happen m’kay?

GalacticPetey

Smash Journeyman
NNID
GalacticPetey
Really hope you guys aren't expecting new info. It's just the E3 build and probably no announcement. You guys SHOULD be excited about the fact that we're getting more gameplay footage, and from top level players too.

8-peacock-8

Smash Hero
If I get a trailer that has Heihachi team up with Ashley to fight King K Rool I wont need to see any other trailers. Because it would be too insane.

Anyway, I wont have any expectations for anything. (I just want gameplay really)

Last edited:

Space Detective

Smash Journeyman
And let me remind you all of Ashley specifically becomes an Assist again I’m forced to watch every episode of Love Live ever made, main series and Sunshine, so let’s hope that doesn’t happen m’kay?
If Ashley isn't revealed as playable and there isn't a new Wario platformer announced before Smash releases, I have to watch every single episode of Sword Art Online and also change my name and avatar on many sites to "I <3 SAO" and Kirito until I finish it.

I feel you.

Last edited:

Dr. Jojo Phantasma

The Chessmaster
If Ashley isn't revealed as playable and there isn't a new Wario platformer announced before Smash releases, I have to watch every single episode of Sword Art Online and also change my name and avatar on many sites to "I <3 SAO" and Kirito until I finish it.

I feel you.
I think everyone here should do something like that if she isn't playable. I need to think of mine. :p

LimeTH

Smash Lord

I feel you.
I think everyone here should do something like that if she isn't playable. I need to think of mine. :p

Got a bet with my brother going, if Ashley gets in, I get to buy the game and claim ownership of it. If she doesn't, he does.

What's with all these bets?
Smash Speculation Season makes animals of us all.

Last edited:

TreeBranch

Smash Ace
I'm supposed to eat a bag of floor skittles if she's an assist, although that's a lot easier than what you would have to do. Luckily Ashley WILL be in this game.

Also is that new music? Maybe it s a new build

Top Bottom