• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Little Witch of Diamond City - Ashley - The Witch retreats. For now.

EarlTamm

Smash Hero
They said Mega Bowser instead of Giga Bowser. That triggered me more than it should have.

SiddShidds

Smash Journeyman
Sakurai is going to come out from backstage and announce Ashley after the finals!

Mrs.Milky

Smash Ace
If I get a trailer that has Heihachi team up with Ashley to fight King K Rool I wont need to see any other trailers. Because it would be too insane.

Anyway, I wont have any expectations
I think everyone here should do something like that if she isn't playable. I need to think of mine. :p
Mine will be nothing but Freddy Fazbear with my bio saying foxy is my husbando

SiddShidds

Smash Journeyman
They're going to bring out a giant birthday cake for Sakurai with a smashball on it and everyone will sing happy birthday! A stripper will pop out of the cake to surprise Sakurai!

ToilerMoiler

Smash Apprentice
They're going to bring out a giant birthday cake for Sakurai with a smashball on it and everyone will sing happy birthday! A stripper will pop out of the cake to surprise Sakurai!
Sounds like a real party, but a stripper ain't no Ashley reveal

Last edited:

Kyon9898

Smash Journeyman

Title-screen. Event Version /06/2018. It is the E3 Build. Nothing new here, it would seem. But hopefully, you are correct, before this things over they will reveal Ashley as the 66th fighter.

And she'll be playable at the next event

Space Detective

Smash Journeyman
Well, the confirmation of this just being the same build means Ashley avoids disconfirmation for another day, at least.

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
Remember that for Jeddah’s reveal in Infinite, they played the E3 build first before switching over to a separate new build with Jeddah and Gamora I think, so keep your eyes pealed.

TreeBranch

Smash Ace
They finally got gamecube controllers lol

Edit: where's the music? First the controllers now this? Everything's going wrong oof. Hopefully Ashley's reveal won't

Last edited:

Euler23

Smash Cadet
I doubt they would bother making more than one demo version. I think a reveal trailer (which could still happen!) is the only way we’ll ever learn anything from these kinds of events.

Kyon9898

Smash Journeyman
Time to deal with the annoying "Ashley isn't confirmed on Warioware's release date, deconfirmed." But recall Diddy wasn't confirmed in Smash 4 with Donkey Kong Tropical freeze.

This in no way deconfirmes her chances at all. It was unlikely they'd reveal anything at Evo anyway. So, we'll have to wait for a direct. probably.

AngrySun88

Smash Ace
Time to deal with the annoying "Ashley isn't confirmed on Warioware's release date, deconfirmed." But recall Diddy wasn't confirmed in Smash 4 with Donkey Kong Tropical freeze.

This in no way deconfirmes her chances at all. It was unlikely they'd reveal anything at Evo anyway. So, we'll have to wait for a direct. probably.
Agreed. This in no way deconfirms Ashley, and I highly doubted we'd get a new character at EVO anyway.

I expect a Direct sometime in August, and we'll likely see a character or two then.

Euler23

Smash Cadet
It’s still going, isn’t it? And they could also do a trailer after the finals for Smash 4 or Melee.

EarlTamm

Smash Hero
I do have to say, having these other big name competitive players from other games play is pretty cool.

Dilliciouz

Smash Cadet
I really wish I knew how strong the demand for ashley as a playable character was in japan, I know people say she popular there, but if I knew japanese audience wanted her really badly it'd give me a little more reassurance I think about her making it into smash ultimate.

Last edited:

perfectchaos83

Smash Champion
I really wish I knew how strong the demand for ashley as a playable character was in japan, I know people say she popular there, but if I knew japanese audience wanted her really badly it'd give me a little more reassurance I think about her making it into smash ultimate.
I know somebody here watched a ton of JP most wanted/expected/predicted videos and Ashley was on every single one of them. Both pre-E3 and post E3

Top Bottom