• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Little Witch of Diamond City - Ashley - The Witch retreats. For now.

SiddShidds

Smash Journeyman
There's over 80 people viewing this thread right now! Come on Everyone! let me hear your Ashley War Cry! Now is the time to tell Nintendo we want Ashley!

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター
Well guys, I'm back: is there any further possibility we might see something come out of this Wario takeover at this point in time?

Jazzy Jinx

♥♪!?
There's a (low) chance that whoever is running the Nintendo twitter might get so caught up in the hype that they'll let slip a hint at Ashley's inclusion before promptly deleting the tweet.

Absolute stretch though.

Edit: Especially considering Sakurai has a tighter lid on the newcomers this time around. But hey, if she's the next character reveal, it's possible.

Last edited:

Cabbagehead

#Ashley4Smashley
NNID
RadRedi
I don't think this Twitter takeover will lead to a character reveal, but seeing so many people vote for her in the Wario-only popularity poll was pretty great, haha.

I'm also keeping my expectations nonexistent for EVO, but of course I'd love to be wrong on either front, haha.

AngrySun88

Smash Ace
Wario has been fun regardless, and I hope that it's hinting at an Ashley reveal. Has Nintendo ever done this before with their Twitter?

Ashley still got a ton of likes on the post about the favorite character. I'm pretty sure Nintendo knows that the fan demand is there.

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
Wow, five hours and a half till we find out what’s at the exhibition matches, are you ready?

(Usually by now the Switch news board is updated but it isn’t)

Dogtooth

Smash Apprentice
I will always love jazzy Ashley's theme but why didn't we get this in English!
It's awesome!
The theme reminds me of pinky and the brain...
Red:What will we do today Ashley
Ashley: Try to take over the world

FreshlyBakedCookies

Smash Journeyman
This week leading up to EVO I told myself not to expect a reveal but seeing everyone else here really has me going. I'll be damned if Ashley ISN'T revealed today!

TailsTheAssassin

Smash Cadet
Switch FC
SW 4398 2362 0516
This week leading up to EVO I told myself not to expect a reveal but seeing everyone else here really has me going. I'll be damned if Ashley ISN'T revealed today!
We've all hyped ourselves up.... it's gonna be so sad for all of us if she isn't revealed today or even this month...

AngrySun88

Smash Ace
I'm keeping my expectations low and I'm not expecting any reveal, but I'll be pleasantly surprised if there is.

But we should be keeping an eye out if there's a new build and any assist trophies that show up.

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター
But yeah.... I dunno guys, it really depends on what happens at EVO tonight (I have to work around the time they show off the build, so I'll watch the highlights or potentially take a break at some point to check on any updates).

I'm planning on going to work and not expecting Ashley at all just to be safe.

Last edited:

True Blue Warrior

Smash Hero
NNID
TrueBlueSM
3DS FC
2036-7619-4276
It's really amazing just how big the support thread has become seeing as there was only 3 pages for several months from March until E3.

Cabbagehead

#Ashley4Smashley
NNID
RadRedi
Well, I just got my copy of WarioWare Gold in the mail, so I'm going silent until EVO. May something truly out-of-the-ordinary happen soon.

Top Bottom