• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Link Boards Tier List... Group.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wafflez

Smash Journeyman
So, I guess we can't have a tier list on the boards. However, we can start up a group and people can be placed on the list if they would like to! If you want to give the Link Boards Tier List another shot, go ahead and join the group.

Ich suggested this to me a while ago, but I haven't gotten around to it until now.

A who's-who view of the most valuable members, as well as a nice comparison of just how you stack up vs. other players. Join if you'd like.

http://www.smashboards.com/group.php?groupid=728

My Chinese New Year gift to all of you Link mainers.
(I'm Chinese, by the way.)

Lawz.

The Original Deadpool Fan
NNID
Lawz_Fearless
So, I guess we can't have a tier list on the boards. However, we can start up a group and people can be placed on the list if they would like to! If you want to give the Link Boards Tier List another shot, go ahead and join the group.

Ich suggested this to me a while ago, but I haven't gotten around to it until now.

A who's-who view of the most valuable members, as well as a nice comparison of just how you stack up vs. other players. Join if you'd like.

http://www.smashboards.com/group.php?groupid=728

My Chinese New Year gift to all of you Link mainers.
(I'm Chinese, by the way.)
i'll join as long as it's consistent. there was some other group that was gonna do it but hopefully this works.

Legan

Smash Lord
we should be able too, unless we're the hated boards

Actually we are the hated boards. Think of us as the Cinderella of the character boards.
The mods are the step mother and everyone that doesnt play link are the ****ty step sisters.
They know on the outside our character sucks and no one wants us to be happy so they bring us down, little do they know that were actually really ****in hot.

Ray_Kalm

Smash Master
NNID
Ray_Kalm7
3DS FC
3626-0429-4546
Actually we are the hated boards. Think of us as the Cinderella of the character boards.
The mods are the step mother and everyone that doesnt play link are the ****ty step sisters.
They know on the outside our character sucks and no one wants us to be happy so they bring us down, little do they know that were actually really ****in hot.
You can't really say that when a few other characters "suck" more than yours.

Twilght Link

Smash Journeyman
joined =P

Link is hated because Link' Dair is the holy bane of all that is below 4ft tall.

Wafflez

Smash Journeyman
I just rick-rolled all of Factoria mall when my smash buddies and I cruised around blaring Rick Astley's "Never Gonna Give You Up" with all the windows rolled down.

I'll get to work on that list now, so keep an eye out for it.

OH! And Link is the most hated character in these boards because we all know Link gets all the pus*y in Brawl and all those other haters are just jealous of how pimp Link actually is.

lilmister

Smash Apprentice
Oooo a group...i'll join...but later. I need a cookie ^_^

@Aura: Haha the author of your sig...is that possibly you're alter ego who took the path of light? Coz that post is so full of shade-ness lol

Now where's my cookie...
*Don't worry Wafflez I'll join*

Aurashade

Smash Ace
THE HALL OF FAME WHERE THE COOL PEOPLE GO
Oooo a group...i'll join...but later. I need a cookie ^_^

@Aura: Haha the author of your sig...is that possibly you're alter ego who took the path of light? Coz that post is so full of shade-ness lol

Now where's my cookie...
*Don't worry Wafflez I'll join*
no, that's my old account from two years ago, I used to be much nastier back then, the boards were in much worse a condition.

lilmister

Smash Apprentice
no, that's my old account from two years ago, I used to be much nastier back then, the boards were in much worse a condition.
You...were...nastier???
*gulps*
Well we're happy to have you as Aurashade now =D

D

Deleted member

ik right? me and aura took stabs at each other like all the time.

In all honesty, AuraShade is the reason why i'm not a scrub anymore. I learned that I was wrong and I wanted to stop being such a #baddie because of him.

btw lightshade is a more bad *** name

ArdeS

Smash Journeyman
I'm sad that they took it down. According to the mod it creates unfriendly arguments and stuff like that, which is totally weird because we were all very cool about it for the most part. =\

Wafflez

Smash Journeyman
Appearently, Ray Kalm was granted the permission to carry on the the Ganon Boards Tier List. He went through a lot to get it back, I heard. He now has the permission to carry out these kinds of threads, I guess.

That being said, Ray Kalm has approached me with a proposal that he open the Link Boards Tier List for us here on the boards, seeing as he has earned the right to do so from the moderators. I won't be in any control over the list anymore, so I'm handing the control of the Link Boards Tier List in the capable hands of Ray Kalm. I would like to keep track of the list personally, but quite frankly, I have no idea what Ray Kalm might have done to persuade the moderators. If you want the usual moving of place or awards, Ray Kalm is the guy to contact, he'll be supervising the list from here on out.

Hope he'll carry out the tier list soon, the boards aren't as lively anymore. :\

Appearently, Ray Kalm was granted the permission to carry on the the Ganon Boards Tier List. He went through a lot to get it back, I heard. He now has the permission to carry out these kinds of threads, I guess.

That being said, Ray Kalm has approached me with a proposal that he open the Link Boards Tier List for us here on the boards, seeing as he has earned the right to do so from the moderators. I won't be in any control over the list anymore, so I'm handing the control of the Link Boards Tier List in the capable hands of Ray Kalm. I would like to keep track of the list personally, but quite frankly, I have no idea what Ray Kalm might have done to persuade the moderators. If you want the usual moving of place or awards, Ray Kalm is the guy to contact, he'll be supervising the list from here on out.

Hope he'll carry out the tier list soon, the boards aren't as lively anymore. :\
BAD WAFFLEZ. It's YOUR thread, YOUR idea, and YOUR non-serious list. I demand it remain in your hands >=( or I'll eat you.

mackman

Smash Cadet
i'd like to be added to the list. I think i was right below wafflez on the old one. I can resubmit my vids if necessary.

sasook

Smash Champion
Well, I'm fine with Kalm making the list as long as he's not all "I'll be the judge of who goes where, no arguments" and serious about it. It was a lolz/fun thing to begin with, never meant to be taken seriously.

By the way Kalm, how DID you manage to convince the mods anyway?

lilmister

Smash Apprentice
yeah, I'm just sort of like that. Hell I used to get into fights all the time with arkive zero, we hated each other, and we like brothers now. kinda weird.
Ooo that's pretty cool..but funny azz lol. But nah props to that :)

Awww Wafflez...this whole list is your idea (and blu's and joes lol), can't Kalm like ask the mods to give you permission to make the list? Or at least give you some control over the list...(yes this is sort of a question directed to you as well Kalm :psycho:)
But that's just me asking questions =P

Ray_Kalm

Smash Master
NNID
Ray_Kalm7
3DS FC
3626-0429-4546
Ooo that's pretty cool..but funny azz lol. But nah props to that :)

Awww Wafflez...this whole list is your idea (and blu's and joes lol), can't Kalm like ask the mods to give you permission to make the list? Or at least give you some control over the list...(yes this is sort of a question directed to you as well Kalm :psycho:)
But that's just me asking questions =P
I don't think I could do that, it was though enough persuading the moderators to grant me permission alone.

galekill

Banned via Administration
I don't think I could do that, it was though enough getting the Ganon tier list back.
I think we actually can do that, since we at the moment has no clear line for if a tier list thread should be allowed or not, but true its not that smart if you tell them to unlock links tier list thread. So everyone else start PMing mods to unlock links tier list thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom